Profile for Melina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
iPhone 5S Case - OtterBox Commuter Series - Frustration-Free Packaging - Black
iPhone 5S Case - OtterBox Commuter Series - Frustration-Free Packaging - Black
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $18.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Case is great. The screen protector sucks to put on, December 7, 2014
Case is great. The screen protector sucks to put on. I know all protectors are this way, but it's just so tedious. Otherwise the case works out for my needs and has a nice lip to protect the screen.

Rubicon Express RE1492 1.5" Spring Bushing Kit
Rubicon Express RE1492 1.5" Spring Bushing Kit
Price: $59.99
47 used & new from $57.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and inexpensive, December 7, 2014
Works great and inexpensive! These fit my BDS leaf springs perfectly. Way cheaper than going with the BDS bushings or any other company for that matter.

Van Der Hagen Men's Luxury, Shave Set
Van Der Hagen Men's Luxury, Shave Set
Price: $24.88
12 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars He did like it a lot and he played with it for ..., November 4, 2014
Worked well for a gift. My brother is into nostalgic things and I thought he would get a kick out of this. He did like it a lot and he played with it for a bit, but it takes practice and work and he gave it up after a short time. Good gift though.

Cisco Linksys E1500 Wireless-N WiFi Router with SpeedBoost (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $27.95
4 used & new from $19.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and I get a good connection all around my house, November 4, 2014
Works well and I get a good connection all around my house. I'm pulling down the 50mbps that I'm paying for. The only problem is that occasionally I have to unplug and plug back in to reset it. For some reason it loses connection with my devices. Maybe once every 3-4 weeks.

Caldwell Brass Catcher
Caldwell Brass Catcher
Price: $9.09
40 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing how nice it is to shoot when you don't ..., November 4, 2014
This review is from: Caldwell Brass Catcher (Sports)
Works really well. The strap can move every now and again if you don't get it tight. It's amazing how nice it is to shoot when you don't have to worry about crawling on the ground to find all of your brass.

Keeper 02942 30' x 4" Recovery Strap
Keeper 02942 30' x 4" Recovery Strap
Offered by Ron's Home and Hardware
Price: $37.82
14 used & new from $22.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Super beefy. The 4" strap is pretty big and ..., November 4, 2014
Super beefy. The 4" strap is pretty big and overkill for what I needed, but it works really well. Glad I have this with me now.

Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun
Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun
Offered by The Eastwood Company
Price: $556.39
3 used & new from $556.39

4.0 out of 5 stars This was the best price I could find on this welder, November 4, 2014
This was the best price I could find on this welder. It has been working wonderfully for my projects. I really enjoy it. I hope it lasts for a long time.

Update 2/16/15

I've had this welder for about a year (a little less) and it's been working really great. Then I started having porosity problems. It took me 3 weeks of trying nearly everything and working with customer service to determine the issue. Turns out the drive motor housing (where you plug the gun input into the machine) was cracked and not enough gas was getting to the gun tip. So they said they would send me another. I was hoping for an expedited shipment to get me running but did not get it. At least the part was replaced free of charge. It doesn't seem like a terribly robust design so it could happen again, but at least I'll know what to look for. I hope to start working on my projects soon after requiring such a long break.

Milspec Direct 25-Foot 8-Gauge STW Pro Grip 40A Welding Extension Cord for Portable Welders, Black
Offered by Milspec Direct
Price: $121.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly and pretty easy to move around, November 4, 2014
Works flawlessly and pretty easy to move around. My favorite part was the lighted ends to let you know it's live. That paired with the fact that this is the best price on an extension cord and I'm a happy customer.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it because it was sleek and expensive looking, November 4, 2014
I liked it because it was sleek and expensive looking. But only after one charge it stopped working. I decided to go with another brand.

Update 12-7-14

Anker sent me an email a few weeks after this review and requested me to try them out again. I was skeptical, but gave it a shot. This one worked wonderfully and came in handy during a recent trip. I moved this from 3 to 5 stars just on customer service alone. What a great company! They even followed up twice after I got the new device to make sure it was worked out. Whoever is running this company has their focus on the right place. Thanks again.

Car Mount, iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/ 5s/ 5c/4s, Galaxy S4/S3//S2. HTC One-Retail Packaging-Black
Price: $19.99
20 used & new from $14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014
Really can't get much easier. Works intuitively and stays put. Would order again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5