Profile for GoMerrily > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GoMerrily "Mary" RSS Feed (Florida)

LeapFrog My Pal Scout
LeapFrog My Pal Scout
Price: $19.93
56 used & new from $5.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy - Bad USB, November 21, 2009
We actually have the Violet toy, but want others that buy this product to have a fix if they run into the same issues with their Scout that we ran into with our Violet. Great toy, but we had issues with setup. Violet would not register as being connected to my computer so I could not run the setup to program my daughter's name and favorite things. I randomly tried another USB cable and it worked PERFECTLY. If your toy does not connect at first, try another cable. I used the one from my digital camera. It is not ideal that part of the toy did not work, but ... for a $15 toy I can't complain when it is such an easy fix!

LeapFrog My Pal Violet
LeapFrog My Pal Violet
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $17.54
61 used & new from $4.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy - Bad USB, November 21, 2009
This review is from: LeapFrog My Pal Violet (Toy)
Great toy, but we had issues with setup. Violet would not register as being connected to my computer so I could not run the setup to program my daughter's name and favorite things. I randomly tried another USB cable and it worked PERFECTLY. If your toy does not connect at first, try another cable. I used the one from my digital camera. It is not ideal that part of the toy did not work, but [...] I can't complain when it is such an easy fix!