Profile for sunshine&rain > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sunshine&rain RSS Feed

Maxell LR44 Batteries 10 Pack
Maxell LR44 Batteries 10 Pack
Offered by National Deals
Price: $2.60
14 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars LR44 Batteries, March 7, 2014
They are what I was looking for. I am uncertain about the expiration date, nevertheless. So far they are fine.

Saving Adam
Saving Adam
by L. Smith
Price: $7.16
26 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Saving Adam (Paperback)
This was an amazing story that everyone should read. It touched me because it shows the worth of a human soul. We cannot accept other people's judgements regardless of how educated they are. This precious child was about to be thrown away and would have been except for the intervention and courage and unselfishness of a wonderful family. I loved it. It inspired me to try to reach out to children in need.

Emergency Survival Food Supply 200 Servings - 20 Year Shelf Life
Emergency Survival Food Supply 200 Servings - 20 Year Shelf Life
Offered by Harris Outdoors-Harris Decoys
Price: $93.65
5 used & new from $79.96

1.0 out of 5 stars taste is not great, July 8, 2011
We bought this emergency food supply at Costco. We have tried several different meals. They do not taste great, in fact they taste awful. We have tried to doctor them up to make them taste better. So far, nothing works. We can't figure out why they should taste so bad. Does all freeze dried food taste this bad? If there is a way to improve the taste I would like to know it. I am usually not a picky eater, but I would definitely not pick this again.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 9:57 PM PDT