Profile for C. Ball > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 215

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Ball "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. Oscar Wilde" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TEKTON 71962 16-Feet by 3/4-Inch Auto Lock Tape Measure
TEKTON 71962 16-Feet by 3/4-Inch Auto Lock Tape Measure
Price: $10.11
4 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Can joy come from a tape measure?, May 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I ordered this I was figuring a tape measure is a tape measure. For the most part that is true BUT I have grown fond of this little buddy. It has a solid lip on the tape, seems quite well made and the lock/retraction mechanism is most excellent. The tape will stay out automatically without you having to figure out the pathetic lock you find on most tape measures. And when you want it to retract, you simply press the button and it smoothly retracts. This is how all tape measures should work! It's the little things that sometimes give you joy.

Elixir Strings Electric Bass Strings 14207 Nickel 5 String Light/Medium, Long Scale Coated Nickel Bass Guitar Strings, Light
Offered by Eat My Beats, Inc.
Price: $49.40
2 used & new from $47.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Bass is da BOMB!, May 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son just built a bass guitar so I decided to have him give these a whirl. He was impressed with the quality and feel of them. They came for a 5 string bass but can be used for a four-string as well. The sound is rich and the finger feel is just right. It seems like the coating will give them a longer life without affecting the sound.

Hefty Drawstring Multipurpose Trash Bags, 30 Gallon, 10 Count
Hefty Drawstring Multipurpose Trash Bags, 30 Gallon, 10 Count
Price: $6.29
5 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Trash Talkin'!, May 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got a box of these to put through the gauntlet and they came through with flying colors! Yeah, it's just a trash bag but I'm sure you've gotten THOSE brands at the store that rip or get holes just by looking at them wrong. These are not those. These bags are a good strength, will take a full load without a wimper and tie up with a bow. I like the tie feature because it makes it easy and simple to close up the bag and keep the big trash cans outside from getting all mucky. In short, it makes quick, clean work of a dirty job and also, didn't leak all over the place like other bags I've used. I think it's a winner.

Perky-Pet 403CP Pinch Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar, 8-Ounce
Price: $9.51
11 used & new from $6.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Pluses and Minuses, May 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have another humming bird feeder, a nice antique looking glass one. I got this to compare. On the Plus Side, its cheap and easy to clean. I kind of like feeders that don't store ginormous amounts of nectar because it can develop issues and be unhealthy for the birds. So ones that aren't so big like this and allow for more frequent cleaning are A-Ok by me. On the Minus Side, it is cheap plastic, can leak if you're not careful and even if you are. Leaks onto the ground result in Ant feeding so keep the area clean. My verdict? Well, this is cheap so if costs are a factor, this is decent and will make your hummies happy. I spent a couple times this on my glass one, but it makes me happy. So that's your trade-off. Either way you're helping nature thrive, good on you!

DII Home Essentials 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Everday Kitchen Basic Terry Printed Kitchen Towel Set of 4, Coffee
Price: $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, ok design, good price., May 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got these on a whim because hey, who can't use more towels! For the price per towel, these are acceptable. I'm not all that keen on printed towels but these are fairly innocuous though nothing I would have on display in my kitchen. They have a good feel out of the package, but I don't think these are heavy duty workhorses in the kitchen, just extra towels to have around. Don't think I'd get more though as my tastes are more plain but high quality chefs towels. Yeah, my tastes cost more than these so there's our trade-off.

Scott-Vincent Borba Anti-Fatigue Corrective Concealer Tool with Line Smoothing Tear-Drop Blending Applicator
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, May 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Expensive yes. But Effective? Yes! As I perform, I do have to apply makeup and this is a great tool for getting to one of my worst areas, the eyes. The sponge is well made, remarkably well sculpted for the job, and seems very durable. But beyond that, it is remarkably comfortable to use. The right tools make the job easier, less tedious, more effective and gives a better result. Well worth it for me.

Coast LK375 Light Knife
Coast LK375 Light Knife
Price: $58.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Knife with built in flashlight to fend off X-Files Monsters!, May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Hey I'm a sucker for nice knives and nice flashlights, bordering on a fetish ;-) This is a nice piece. I've never seen a flashlight built into a knife before but if you're carrying a knife anyway, the flashlight is so unobtrusive that it really makes it handy. The handle, while plastic seems like law enforcement grade and strong. The blade is sharp and aggressive with a serrate. It is larger, with a full grip so it is more stable for real handling. I don't know why people had trouble closing the knife, it's pretty standard. Overall it seems like a very solid, very useful and I love it!

Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum, 1 fl. oz.
Calvin Klein euphoria Eau de Parfum, 1 fl. oz.
Price: $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wildly Pleasing to a Man, May 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a man and from my perspective this is addictively pleasant. I am always hesitant with scents that proclaim citrus or lightness because they often come across to me like soap. This is far different. This has a deeper scent with intoxicating undertones that play with the mind. So this is a win for me. It's not my absolute favorite as I have dark tastes but this is definitely wonderful.

Philips Norelco BG2034/42 3100 Bodygroomer
Philips Norelco BG2034/42 3100 Bodygroomer
Offered by iSave
Price: $48.34
11 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars From Haggard to Impeccable, May 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sure there is some attraction to being a haggard caveman, but there is more to being impeccably groomed and that starts with your BODY HAIR. There, I said it. I tried this shaver and was wowed by its effectiveness and flexibility. It is easily used as a hand tool but also comes with a sturdy attachment to get those spots your arms are not made to reach. It come also with 3 comb attachments so you can pick your poison of hair length from bare to visibly coiffed. Have no fear for your manliness! You'll feel cleaner, look nicer and maybe even they'll invite you into the Illuminati. Who knows what wonders will occur when you look impeccable!

DII 100-Percent Polyester Wrinkle Resistant Wide Tablecloth, 70 by 84-Inch, Light Blue, Seats 6 to 8 People
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars True Grit! Takes punches like a champ!, April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Elegant and durable, this cloth will make your table look nice without overwhelming your other accouterments like plating and FOOD! And no worries about spills as this will take em like a champ with an iron jaw. The worst thing is trying to put on a dinner or party where no one can simply enjoy themselves for fear of ruining something because its so delicate. None of that here! After washing an drying it still looks great. For the price and utility it can't be beat. Sure you may be able to spend more and get something fancier and more delicate, but there are more important things in life than tablecloths that can't take it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20