Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Darshay > Reviews

Browse

Darshay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darshay "darshay" RSS Feed (Corona, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Aqua Design Women Rash Guard Loose Fit Long Sleeve With Thumb Holes, Royal Ripple, XL
Offered by Aqua Design Style

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this swim shirt!, May 3, 2016
I love this! I ordered another type at the same time which was thin material and clingy. This shirt has a thicker material so it doesn't cling to you. I just need it for swimming in the pool so it is perfect. The thumb holes keep the sleeves from rolling up on me when I dive in or just swim. And the fabric is just beautiful, the photo doesn't do it justice. I am going to order more! The fit is exactly right, I wear a US XL, I ordered XL and it fits fine. Thank you for a product that a woman can actually wear! (No one wants a sheer white front, believe me). I've just worn my sports bra under it.

DMSO: Nature's Healer
DMSO: Nature's Healer
by Morton Walker
Price: $15.29
95 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 24, 2016
This review is from: DMSO: Nature's Healer (Paperback)
Very, very interesting.

Out of the Blue: True-Life Experiences of Awakening, Revelation, and Transformation
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the story, April 24, 2016
I love reading about other people's experiences with awakenings. I hope someday to have my own. Until then I am learning as much as I can from others.

AmazaPens Twin Tip Coloring Pens | Set of 24 Vibrant Colored Markers with Fine and Chisel Dual Tips | Bold Water Based Ink | for All Arts, Craft & Coloring Book Projects
Offered by Regal Goods
Price: $62.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't get the chisel tip but nice colors, April 24, 2016
I am new to coloring with markers so probably there is technique I am not aware of. I don't understand making a "coloring" marker with a chisel tip. I supposed the advantage to having a large tip and fine tip was that the large tip would color in large areas faster. But because of the chisel tip, it leaves very visible stripes when trying to fill in. It seems a large round tip rather than chisel would be better for filling in. Leave the chisel tip for markers that are not specifically for coloring. The smaller tip does great with the small areas. The colors are vibrant and a good selection. I have a trendy Marjorie Sarnat coloring book from Barnes and Noble, and there is definitely bleed through. So I will use a piece of acetate or something between pages. The ink is very saturated so if you accidentally overlap that is very visible. But as I said I am sure there is better technique I will learn. This is for stress reduction not to be framed in an art gallery. Still, if there were available in large size with a regular tip, I would buy those. Still I have to recommend them as they are reasonably priced, nice color selection, very nice case, and the colors are nice and bright.

Kuhn Rikon Original 4-Inch Swiss Peeler, White
Kuhn Rikon Original 4-Inch Swiss Peeler, White
Price: $6.74
19 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than my regular peeler, April 24, 2016
Nice and sharp, easy to hold, makes peeling vegetables much easier. I peel butternut squash and it was a real pain with my regular peeler. I saw reviews for this and ordered two, and they are great.

HEALTHY ORIGINAL DRY BODY BRUSH. Dual Head for Skin Brushing + Cellulite Massage. Includes HOW-TO GUIDE. Ancient Art for Circulation & Beauty. Natural Bristles and Long Handle.
Offered by Sublime Beauty
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 24, 2016
Seems fine, as advertised.

The Sound of Gravel: A Memoir
The Sound of Gravel: A Memoir
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting to read about a different life, April 24, 2016
It's interesting to read about someone's life that was so different from mine. Incredible story. Sad what some people subject their children to while they are trying to find their own way in the world. This author really went through some trials and yet managed to find happiness in her own life and even wrote a book. I think that is encouraging. I still think about the things I read here.

Final Gifts: Understanding the Special Awareness, Needs, and Co
Final Gifts: Understanding the Special Awareness, Needs, and Co
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this because Raymond Moody recommended it. Interesting and enlightening, November 20, 2015
Bought this because Raymond Moody recommended it. Interesting and enlightening. Those who are going through the dying process deserve to be treated with compassion, consideration and respect. We should start with listening and taking their concerns seriously.

Self-Talk, Self-Esteem, and Self-Control
Self-Talk, Self-Esteem, and Self-Control
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible editing. Traffic moving in the window behind him, November 20, 2015
A guy sitting in a room talking to the camera. LOW budget. Terrible editing. Traffic moving in the window behind him. What an ego. No one wants to watch an entire video of your face talking. I learned nothing.

NLP Comprehensive: Building Self Concept
NLP Comprehensive: Building Self Concept
DVD
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The information is good but if you are going to make and sell ..., November 20, 2015
It's a tape of a seminar. The information is good but if you are going to make and sell a video, do a presentation for video with a little regard for being concise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10