Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Pat H > Reviews

Browse

Pat H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pat H "Sky's Nana" RSS Feed (Seattle WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Tycoon's Proposal (Baby for the Billionaire, Book 3)
The Tycoon's Proposal (Baby for the Billionaire, Book 3)
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Read One You've Read Them All, July 22, 2016
As much as I usually enjoy Melody Anne, this series, Baby for the Billionaire, is like reading one is reading them all at once. 1. Find the old love. 2. Bully them into doing what He wants. 3. Over riding their wants with what He wants. 4. Totally ignoring and not listening to them. 5. Getting them pregnant. Hummm no birth control available? What more can I say. I know there is another one in the series but I think I'll skip it. Just too tired of all the fighting.

The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal: Billionaire Bachelors - Book Four
The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal: Billionaire Bachelors - Book Four
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal, July 15, 2016
I loved this book for what (in my opinion) I call fluff. After reading a very intense mystery, I will read 3 or 4 books of this genre. Melody Anne is one of my favorite authors. Keep them coming please.

I love the two old Anderson brothers and how the manipulate their adult kids. Wish I had a big loving family like the Anderson family.

Would I recommend this book. You bet I do in a New York Heart Beat. Enjoy

iPad Mini 3 Case, i-Blason Dalmation Series Auto Wake / Sleep Smart Cover Book Shell Stand case Cover for Apple iPad Mini 7.9 Inch Wifi 3G 4G LTE with Built-in Stand Polka Dot Design (Pink /White)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover For Heavy Use., November 22, 2015
I've had this iPad cover for almost 2 years except in light blue, and love it. I use it so much, some days I need to charge my iPad a couple of times a day. I play games, use messenger, read books from the library and Kindle, do FB, etc. As you can see, I really use my iPad at least a dozen times a day, and therefore this cover is in constant use. I have added a new one to my Christmas Wish List. The reason? I always have it locked in landscape and the left inside cover is getting dirty.

iXCC Element Series 3ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning 8pin to USB Charge and Sync Cable for iPhone SE/5/6/6s/Plus/iPad Mini/Air/Pro - White
Offered by iXCC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, January 7, 2015
My cat chewed my lighting and needed a new one fast. I am so happy this one came so quickly. I will definitely order from iXCC again.

Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)
Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, Bad Ending, December 26, 2014
Took a little time to figure out the story, but totally enjoyed it. Now for the "Bad" ending. I totally dislike abrupt endings to books. Marked has one, IMO, of the most abrupt endings of any book I have ever read. It was so bad, I will NOT purchase or read any other books by Sarah Fine. I will also tell every one I know not to purchase or read her books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 6:55 PM PST

Pwr+ 6.5 Ft Extra Long 2.1A Rapid Fast Charger for Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge S4 S3, Galaxy Tablet; HTC One A9 M7 M8 M9, Desire; BLU Studio 5.0 5.5 6.0 7.0, One X Plus, Win HD, Life Play, Vivo Air, PURE XL Phone; Anker Battery Micro USB Travel Portable Wall Ac Power Adapter Wall Samsung-Charger-Power-Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $11.90
2 used & new from $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Now Charge My Cell Phone, December 16, 2014
In moving, I had misplaced my cell phone charger. I felt the Pwr+ was just what I needed. I am very happy with this charger and how quickly I received it. I would totally recommend this charger to anyone else.

Never Go Back (with bonus novella High Heat) (Jack Reacher, Book 18)
Never Go Back (with bonus novella High Heat) (Jack Reacher, Book 18)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Before You Go..., September 29, 2014
I chose 'Before You Go...' Because it was a 'Jack Reacher' novel. I knew nothing about it. Lee Child always keeps readers on the edge of our seat from the very beginning to the very end. Before You Go... Didn't disappoint me at all. I loved it.

Teva Women's Tirra Sandal,Simply Taupe,8 M US
Teva Women's Tirra Sandal,Simply Taupe,8 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $79.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Teva's, June 11, 2014
I wear Teva's year around and have for over 5 years. As a true Seattleite, I do put on sox sometimes in the winter. Teva's are the only shoe I can wear without orthodox, as they have such good support in the arch. I also like that the soles grip as I walk both dry or wet weather; summer or winter; dirt or pavement. I love that they come in so many colors and styles. Yes, Teva's are the only shoes for me.

Teva Women's Hurricane XLT Sandal,Black,8 M US,Black,4176