Profile for Jeff Narucki > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff Narucki RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kotobukiya Marvel Comics ArtFX+ Hulk Statue
Kotobukiya Marvel Comics ArtFX+ Hulk Statue
Offered by Akiba-Shopping
Price: $57.99
27 used & new from $55.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent detail, November 14, 2014
This Hulk statue cuts an imposing profile. The paintwork is also very good. I was looking for a piece to inspire some of my own writing and you can just feel the emotion emanating from this one. I'll be looking at other Kotobukiya statues in the future.

Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Hydrogel 16oz
Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Hydrogel 16oz
Price: $31.63
32 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 14, 2014
Excellent product. Vetericyn Hydrogel is not overly sticky, so for those troublesome squirmy pets, you can put some on your hand and apply it manually.

The product dries pretty quickly and I noticed healing after a few doses over the course of several days for during the recovery from my dog's elbow surgery. This particular wound is in a spot which is always getting stretched out, so I recognize that there's still some time to go before it completely is healed. It was recommended to me from a friend in rescue who swears by this and now so do I.

Reaper Bones Goblins (6)
Reaper Bones Goblins (6)
Offered by PFC GAMES
Price: $2.50
3 used & new from $2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Goblins, goblins, everywhere take a step to the right, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Reaper Bones Goblins (6) (Toy)
Nicely done. Like many if not all of the Reaper miniatures I have they all are positioned to face one side, so building a diorama where you have one side facing another is awkward. Overall, excellent details and even if they come packaged a little bent at times, they're easy to get back into shape.

Goblin Warriors (4) Pathfinder Series Miniatures
Goblin Warriors (4) Pathfinder Series Miniatures
Offered by Hobby Game Center
Price: $6.73
6 used & new from $6.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Goblin warriors done right, October 22, 2014
High quality miniatures. The details in the characters and weapons are awesome. My only pet peeve is that all miniatures are positioned leaning to one side.

Heavy Duty Extra Large Orthopedic Memory Foam Waterproof Pet Bed with Strong Rewashable Denim Cover + Free Bonus Case
Offered by dogbed4less
Price: $82.95
3 used & new from $82.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of breed orthopedic dog beds, October 22, 2014
Right out of the gate these dog beds (I went for the deal where you buy two and get an extra slip cover and don't have to pay double for shipping) are the best of breed. My 85 lb., 12.5 year old Shepherd/Akita mix loves these beds. He has arthritis and he loves nothing better than to lay in one of these beds. It's surprising that they aren't as deep as I would have expected, however no matter how heavy the dog (or person), they're not going to compress the bed to the point where it reaches the floor. In addition the dog snores less when he's on this bed.

His 13 lb. Westie/Maltese brother jumps on one of these whenever he can as well. I'll buy these again if I need to however, given they haven't gotten misshapen yet, are water proof, and I have plenty of covers provided by Dogbed4Less, I can only give my highest recommendation so that others can take advantage of this great product right now.

Large Maroon Adult Hodor Hodor Quote T-Shirt
Large Maroon Adult Hodor Hodor Quote T-Shirt
Offered by Gooder Deals
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hodor, October 22, 2014
"Hodor" or in English. I get plenty of great comments from Game of Thrones fans. Fits great and has been through many washes without fading.

Tropiclean Tangle Remover Spray 16oz
Tropiclean Tangle Remover Spray 16oz
Price: $8.99
18 used & new from $4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid product that eliminates most mats, October 22, 2014
I have a Westie/Maltese mix who gets matted even if I give him a thorough brushing after his bath. I'm not sure how this tangle remover works, but when I perform exactly the same process and use this tangle remover spray, I almost have no mats. It'll be part of our regular regimen going forward. It also doesn't cause any irritation

Playing Card Holder Curved Wood Set of 2
Playing Card Holder Curved Wood Set of 2
Offered by E-Shop Company, Inc.
Price: $11.83
12 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, nice to look at, October 22, 2014
Very functional and nice to look at. Also these are easy to clean. They appear to be sturdy enough, however I wouldn't try to bend these just for the sake of testing how tough they are.

Classic Accessories 70-012-012201-00 Dog About Automotive Rear Seat Protector, 54" L x 55" W
Price: $48.33
17 used & new from $38.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes well with salsa spills and long trips with your dog, October 22, 2014
Set up and clean up are incredibly easy with this backseat seat cover. I connect the top part to the head rests of my back seat, let my shepherd/akita mix jump in, secure him, and sometimes connect the other end to the head rests of the front seats. If you connect both ends you're going to minimize the amount of hair that you get in your car vs. just securing the backs. When we get out, I pop off the seat cover and give it a good shake or two. I've also spilled salsa on this cover by accident and after fearing the worst, there was nary a stain. I wiped it down and it was as good as new. I volunteer at a rescue and can confirm that the padding is comfortable for dogs of all sizes given the number of them that have fallen asleep in my back seat.

Kjell Bloodbear, Barbarian
Kjell Bloodbear, Barbarian
Offered by SunshineChowder
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Kjell Bloodbear, Barbarian (Toy)
Distinct and high quality barbarian with a cloak. The armor details are exceptional.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4