Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Nancy B. Alperson > Reviews

Browse

Nancy B. Alperson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy B. Alperson "mom to kids, cats and a dog" RSS Feed (Worcester, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Natural Uniforms - Women's Lightweight Comfortable Nurse/Nursing Clogs
Natural Uniforms - Women's Lightweight Comfortable Nurse/Nursing Clogs
Price: $11.99 - $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes for the Price, August 15, 2014
I bought these for anatomy lab in vet school. The labs were for 5 hours at least once a week plus all the time I went into the lab to study. I was pleased with these shoes. Anatomy lab can be very messy and I liked that these shoes were water proof and thus also had the ability to be wiped down. My only complaint was towards the end of the school year the inside padding started to fold over but other than that they were fine and a good price for shoes that I didn't want to keep long term.

Pearl Izumi Junior Tri Short (Black, XX-Large)
Pearl Izumi Junior Tri Short (Black, XX-Large)
Offered by Triathlete Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, June 15, 2014
Bought these for my son last year along with the singlet for his second year of triathlons. He really liked it. I just ordered another set in a larger size for this year. Tri clothes are supposed to be snug. Keep that in mind though when ordering because the clothes might appear smaller than you expect. I had thought I would get another year out of the tri clothes for him, but I did not.

Pearl Izumi Boy's Tri Singlet
Pearl Izumi Boy's Tri Singlet
Offered by Triathlete Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Singlet, June 15, 2014
Bought this for my son last year along with the boys' tri shorts. It was his second year of doing kids triathlons. He really liked this. It was easy to swim in and dried very quickly. It was comfortable for the bike and the run. I just ordered him another set in a larger size for this year.

Efergy ShowerTime Digital Water Saving Energy Monitor & Shower Timer (Blue)
Efergy ShowerTime Digital Water Saving Energy Monitor & Shower Timer (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, March 16, 2013
I bought this because I was tired of banging on the bathroom door to tell my kids to hurry up in the shower. It has 3 large buttons. All they have to do is press the middle button when they start their shower. I programed it for 5 min and 30 sec. I like that with this one that I could pick the time. It has a very easy to read face. It's also plastic so I don't have to worry about it shattering if it should fall down. So far it's stuck to the wall without a problem. The kids are very impressed that it is shaped like a water drop. You have to calibrate it to your shower to get the timer to work. It was very easy to calibrate. It shows you how much water you are using.

Feline Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps Take-Home Kit, Medium, Purple
Feline Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps Take-Home Kit, Medium, Purple
Price: $16.69
11 used & new from $12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 9, 2013
This is a great product! It did take two us to put them on my cat. One person held her and the other person put the Soft Claws on the cat. It was really easy and they work! Our cat is still able to extend her claws and "scratch" but she is no longer able to leave marks on the furniture or break skin if she playfully swats at us. I only used 8 of the forty.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 20, 2013
These are the first ski socks that actually keep my feet warm! I will be buying more. We skied from 9-3:30 yesterday in MA with only two breaks and my feet were warm and cozy all day. My fingers and toes are very sensitive to the cold due to Raynoud's Phenomenon. These socks were excellent!

EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate, Indoor & Outdoor Pet Home, Multiple Sizes and Colors Available (42"L x 28"W x 32"H, Beige)
Offered by EliteField
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, July 19, 2012
I purchased this for travel for my almost two year old golden retriever. We have a nice metal crate for her for home but although it collapses easily, someone usually gets a finger caught during the take down/set up and it's heavy. This is much lighter than I thought it would be. It comes with a bag making it easy to carry. I was able to fit it in the trunk of my car without a problem. I was a little concerned that my dog might chew the crate but I think because it is only for travel and thus only in it for a few nights and in a different environment, she was fine. She even left the removable fleece floor cover alone. The set up was really easy. You just slide two poles on together on each side. No tools needed. The crate is also well ventilated.

RoadPro RP-452 Small Self-Extinguishing Ashtray - Colors May Vary
RoadPro RP-452 Small Self-Extinguishing Ashtray - Colors May Vary
Price: $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Non-Smoking Home, June 26, 2011
I know that title sounds odd, but neither my husband nor I smoke. However, my MIL does. I bought this ashtray for her to use outside when she smokes. I know it's made for cars, but I liked the size of it and figured she could use the handle to hook it on our deck railing. A friend who also has the same situation with her MIL had recommended a self extinguishing ashtray since it helps with the odor. She never did that but did like holding it when she smoked. It captured the stench for the butts much better than our regular ashtray did and I didn't have to worry about the them not being put out properly, which had been an issue in the past, or the kids or dog getting into it.

Sugoi Women's Piston 200 Short,Black ,Large
Sugoi Women's Piston 200 Short,Black ,Large
Offered by Gotta Ride Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compression Shorts, June 26, 2011
I bought these for my spring training for a half marathon in June. I had the tights for a winter half marathon I did. I really like them! They fit snug, but not too tight. I felt like the sizing was true to size. I actually liked them better than the tights because being only 5'4" the tights, bagged at the back of my knees. Since these are shorts, I didn't have that problem. I will probably get another pair.

Balega Hidden Comfort Socks, White, Medium
Balega Hidden Comfort Socks, White, Medium
Offered by Shoes & More
Price: $8.98
17 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks!, March 4, 2011
My puppy ate my running shoes so the day before my first half marathon I had to go out and by a new pair of shoes. Needless to say, I didn't have a chance to break them in so the guy at the shoe store recommended these socks. I was a little skeptical at first but I have to say that I liked them so much I am going to get a couple more pairs. I did get end getting a couple very small blisters, but for running 13.1 miles while it was raining and snowing outside in brand-new shoes, not to mention stepping in a puddle at mile 1, it's far less than I thought I would have gotten.

Page: 1 | 2