Profile for Gordon S. Ferris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 131

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gordon S. Ferris RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Magic American ST206T Bathtub Safety Treads
Magic American ST206T Bathtub Safety Treads
Offered by Stay At Home Dads, We Know Games!!!
Price: $1.95
9 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No runs no slips no errors, December 26, 2014
Easy to install. I took extra time cleaning the tub and removing the old flowers that were just a sad site. I used a roller to fasten the strips to the tub after I placed them in the position I wanted them. These are hard to beat for the price. I've had them installed for about 2 months and they are still good.

Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (Unlocked GSM)
Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (Unlocked GSM)
Price: $449.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little work, December 25, 2014
I like the phone. It's pretty easy to use if your familiar with android. I've been using it for a day and am catching on. The lack of Google Play doesn't bother me. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is the sim card tray doesn't remove very well and there are no instructions with the phone to tell you which way to sim card is installed. There is a tool to remove the sim card tray that is about useless. It took me a while to get the sim to work I used the Amazon help live video. They didn't know how to install the sim either. The tech person was going to send me a new phone but that wasn't the problem. I had to double and triple look to get the sim in the phone properly. I hope Amazon puts a better set on instructions in the box with the phone. There are none now. This phone isn't worth the full price $449 but I paid $229 with a year of prime. It is worth $130.

Fire Phone Case, GearIT Amazon Fire phone Case TPU Silicone Hybrid Rugged Series with Front Cover and Build-in Screen Protector, White
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $8.96
2 used & new from $5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, December 25, 2014
This case has a very cheap feel to it. The screen saver doesn't seem to work very well it slows down the function of the screen. The case is also a little hard to install it seems like it's going to break.

SUPCASE Amazon Fire Phone Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case (Frost Clear/Black/Black), Compatible with Fire Phone 2014 Release
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just average, December 25, 2014
The case fits just fine all the cut outs are big enough. The case does collect dust between the edge of the case and the screen on the phone. The clear back will scratch or look like it's scratched. I'm looking for a better case.

Bluetooth Wireless Audio Headphones With Built in Mic For Phone Calls and Web Chats.
Offered by Number 1 In Service
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, December 9, 2014
I had no problem paring these headphones with my tablet. I haven't had any luck paring it with my laptop. I have win 8.1 and maybe there isn't a driver for them. I need to do some more checking. The headphones are light and the sound is good on my tablet. Playing Angry Birds the sound seems to have a slight lag. But I don't mind. For the price these are a good deal.

ULAK S3 Case Chrome Steel Hard Case for Galaxy S3 III GT i9300 (Gray/Black PC)
ULAK S3 Case Chrome Steel Hard Case for Galaxy S3 III GT i9300 (Gray/Black PC)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, December 3, 2014
The case fits my s3. I just don't care for the look. It also feels strange in my hands. The back is metal but it looks out of place to me. The quality is good and all the cut outs are good. Maybe you would like this case I don't.

PORTER-CABLE Bare-Tool PC18ID 18-Volt Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only, No Battery)
Offered by Factory Authorized Outlet
Price: $76.41
14 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this tool, December 3, 2014
Refurbished? Looks new to me. Nice product. I have the drill and saw with 4 batteries. This impact driver is a good heavy duty tool. This line of Porter Cable cordless tools is really a good deal. I'm a retired carpenter and have been using cordless tool since they came out. I've never had a cordless tool that had better batteries. They last and last.

Melitta 80395 Coffee Grinder
Melitta 80395 Coffee Grinder

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Best, November 29, 2014
The hopper is small. This grinder doesn't make a lot of noise but it really make a lot of fine grinds even when set on a coarse setting. It is also messy. After taking the bin out you have to brush the port and there is always about a tea spoon of grounds that have to be cleaned up. If you don't do this they will clog the grinder. I replaced this grinder after a couple of weeks.

Trident Case Aegis Series Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Grey
Trident Case Aegis Series Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Grey
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged case, November 29, 2014
I've tried several cases. This case has no flaws. I really like the tabs that protect the charging port and the head phone jack.

Exact Buckler Series Slim-Fit Multi-angle Stand Case for ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T Black
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, November 29, 2014
This is a very nice case. I like the clips that hold the tablet in place. If you have an ASUS MeMo tablet this is a great choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14