Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Stephan > Reviews

Browse

Stephan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephan RSS Feed (Milpitas, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Penetrex - Pain Relief Cream, 4 Oz :: Ranked #1 in Medications & Treatments 5 Years Running. 100% Unconditionally Guaranteed.
Offered by Biomax Health Products
Price: $35.95
8 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Relieves pain and accelerates the healing process as well., May 8, 2016
I have been using Penetrex for many years now. I have patellar tendinitis as well as shoulder impingement issues and I believe Penetrex helps the healing process while providing a bit of pain relief as well. I highly recommend Penetrex to anyone with patellar tendinitis. It may help you as it did for me.

Pure Fix Original Fixed Gear Single Speed Fixie Bike, Quebec Ghost White/Black, 54cm/Medium
Price: $349.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fixie!, April 7, 2015
A great fixed gear bike at a competitive price. Assembly was very simply and the bike comes approximately 75% assembled. I like the option of running a single speed or fixed gear by simply removing the rear wheel an flipping it. I use this bike to commute and am really happy with my purchase. Have front rim brakes gives me a little more confidence in stopping!

Pinaud Clubman Travel Size Styptic Pencil, 0.33-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Pinaud Clubman Travel Size Styptic Pencil, 0.33-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Offered by Altima Beauty
Price: $13.99
9 used & new from $9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for men and women who shaves., February 24, 2015
It really stops bleeding from small nicks and cuts! A low cost item that is a must-have for shavers, both men and women. One thing to mention is that when I placed the pen on my bathroom counter after using while the pen was still wet, it stained and dulled the polished layer of my bathroom countertop. I tried to clean the area out with bathroom cleaner thinking that it was just a stain but the marks are still present. By running my fingers across the area, it feels as if the styptic pen when wet, eats through the top layer of the counter top. My countertop is of a polished granite type material. Just beware as the dull marks are very noticeable. I have yet to polish the area to try to fix it but I hope that is possible.

Perfecto Deluxe Chrome Razor and Brush Stand - The Best Safety Razor Stand!!! This Will Prolong The Life Of Your Shaving Brush
Offered by Pop!Shop
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and a great price., February 23, 2015
This stand fits my DE razor and Omega brush perfectly. The quality of the stand looks a lot higher than the price would suggest. It also fits my Shavemob razor but does not fit a Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball Power. I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it!

Yell For Cadel
Yell For Cadel
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible documentary..., December 30, 2014
This review is from: Yell For Cadel (Amazon Video)
A really bad documentary. Just a bunch of clips put together... And done so horribly. Not worth your time watching.

Bike Wheel Truing Stand Bicycle Wheel Maintenance
Bike Wheel Truing Stand Bicycle Wheel Maintenance
Offered by cyclingdeal_usa
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price., October 30, 2014
This wheel truing stand works! The quality is not high and the stand itself is a little flimsy, but for the purpose of truing a bike wheel that went out of true but was once trued properly, it works. If the dish of your wheel is off centered, it will be very difficult to use this stand to center the dish because the wheel doesn't center properly while in this stand. It can be done if you keep flipping the wheel back and fourth and use only one side. It's a little difficult to explain but just know that your wheel is not properly centered with this stand. You can also use this stand to remove any hops in the wheel. For the price this is a really good alternative to bringing it in the shop. My local bike shop charges me $20 to true a wheel, and when I got it back, it wasn't as trued as I'd hope it would be for $20. 10 minutes on this stand and now it's way better than what the bike shop did. A tip to help save you some time is once you put your wheel on the stand and secure it, try not to bump or move the stand around until you finish the job because the stand is not solid and the joints can shift ever so slightly and make your job longer.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2015 5:39 AM PDT

Fizik Aliante Gamma Kium Rails Road Cycling Saddle
Fizik Aliante Gamma Kium Rails Road Cycling Saddle
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $85.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite saddle!, October 27, 2014
I've purchased and tried about five different saddles before finding one that is comfortable to me. Every saddle would start out feeling okay but after about a week of saddle time, I feel that I should find a more comfortable saddle. The previous saddle I used before this was the Fizik Arione which I used for about a month and an Arione VS which I used for about 4 months prior to that. I picked up this saddle due to Fizik's advertised "spine" concept. I wanted to try something on the other end of the spectrum of their Arione saddles. The Aliante is by far the most comfortable saddle I've ridden in. The contour shape seems to work very well for me and I since I started riding on this saddle, I don't believe I will ever need to switch or try another saddle for a long time. From long 4+ hour rides to short hard rides, this saddle is as comfortable as it will get for me. Sometimes I shift closer to the nose of the saddle with very little discomfort compared to some other saddles. Everyone has different butt so you just have to find a saddle that fits you. I'm happy I finally found mine.

Origin8 Classic Road Caliper, 39-49mm, Front, Black
Origin8 Classic Road Caliper, 39-49mm, Front, Black
Offered by Treasure Gifts
Price: $27.00
18 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement road front calipers for the price., October 27, 2014
This review is from: Origin8 Classic Road Caliper
I tuned up my friend's Specialized Allez for him and noticed that his front brake calipers were bent and would not clamp the wheel evenly. It was bent to the point that there was no way I could position the brake pads to align properly. I purchased this caliper because of the price and wasn't concerned about the weight or braking power. My friend doesn't ride often and only rides casually. The included nut that secures the calipers to the frame is too short and would not grab onto the threads so I had to use the original nut that came with the stock calipers. Installation was as simple as removing the original calipers and these Origin8 calipers brake very well. I tested it going downhill before handing the bike back to my friend and the braking power was sufficient. Consider these if you aren't concerned about saving grams on your road bike but want to save money instead.

Best Choice Products Pro Bike Adjustable Repair Stand with Telescopic Arm Cycle Bicycle Rack
Offered by BestChoiceproducts
Price: $49.95
9 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good stand at a great price. Highly recommended!, October 17, 2014
For under $60, this bike stand is a great value. I am able to do all bike repairs and maintenance on my road bike using this bike stand. From lowering and raising the stand to rotating it, I am always able to put the bike in a position to make working on it easier. The tool and parts tray is a nice addition that I found useful. This stand is not rock solid and sturdy as some more expensive stands but for general repairs and maintenance, I find it perfect and at a great price. I wouldn't recommend torquing pedals or cranks while your bike is on this stand because the stand will flex. I would definitely buy this stand again and highly recommend it.

Serfas TL-ST Seat Stay LED Bike Taillight Black
Serfas TL-ST Seat Stay LED Bike Taillight Black
Price: $19.95
10 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light with good brightness. Easy to mount and remove., October 17, 2014
I have an aero seat post and was having trouble finding a good taillight that doesn't cost too much. Most of the taillights I've come across have mounts for round seat posts. I gave this light a try and attached it to my bike's seat stay. With strong rubber bands, this light can conform to any shaped tube. The light is very bright and is comparable to other taillights in the $20 dollar range that I own. Some may prefer their rear taillight to be brighter but I found this light to be bright enough in the daytime for drivers to be aware of me but at the same time not annoy my riding buddies too much. I also was able to attach this light to my aero seat post perfectly but I prefer to have it on the seat stay. Changing batteries is easy and switching this light from bike to bike is even easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12