Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for A. Sandness > Reviews

Browse

A. Sandness' Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Sandness RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2
Dickies Little Boys' Classic Flat Front Pant,Dark Navy,16 Husky
Dickies Little Boys' Classic Flat Front Pant,Dark Navy,16 Husky
Price: $17.99
15 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Attracts too much lint!, May 3, 2016
These pants fit fine but are lint magnets. My son hates wearing them because hes covered in fuzz all day

Compass Med
Compass Med
by Zondervan
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: $17.33
45 used & new from $10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for spiral bound boy scout handbooks, May 3, 2016
This review is from: Compass Med (Misc. Supplies)
Perfect fit for my son's boy scout handbook.

Tanner's Tasty Paste Cha Cha Chocolate Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 oz.
Tanner's Tasty Paste Cha Cha Chocolate Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 oz.
Offered by Golden Boy
Price: $6.65
4 used & new from $6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice cream anyone?, May 3, 2016
The kids love it! They say it tastes like soft serve chocolate ice cream.

Keds Double Up Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid), Turq Fade Sugar Dip, 2 M US Little Kid
Price: $40.00
2 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but long and narrow, May 3, 2016
Super cute! My daughter loves them and they've held up and stayed sparkly even playing in the bark chips in the school yard. I forgot keds tend to run long and narrow. We had to exchange for 1/2 size smaller to get the right length. Our daughter already has a narrow foot so a narrow shoe is okay but if your child tends to need a wider shoe look elsewhere.

Oxbow Animal Health Orchard Grass Hay for Pets, 40-Ounce
Oxbow Animal Health Orchard Grass Hay for Pets, 40-Ounce
Price: $7.19
23 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, May 3, 2016
Nice and fresh. Very green and smelled great - made our bunny happy. Will be buying again and again.

Naturalizer Women's Kyndell Ballet Flat, Black, 9 W US
Naturalizer Women's Kyndell Ballet Flat, Black, 9 W US

3.0 out of 5 stars The shoes fit fine but the top crosses the top of my foot ..., May 28, 2015
The shoes fit fine but the top crosses the top of my foot right at the base of my toes, its an odd spot and sometimes rubs. I don't think these are something I would have picked if I had seen them in a store before purchasing.

Sakroots Artist Circle Small Convertible Satchel Top Handle Bag, Apricot Flower Power, One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasted space, May 28, 2015
I really wanted to like this, the pattern and vibrant color is adorable but it was just too small to fit my needs. After squeezing my wallet and other basic purse essentials into the pockets it was a very tight fit and everything seemed to sink to the bottom, hard to retrieve anything without emptying an entire pocket out. I don't carry a lot and for the size it should have fit everything easily... possibly the stiff fabric and the excess of compartments greatly reduce the functionality of this bag. Disappointed.

Funko Disney Frozen Mystery Mini Action Figure
Funko Disney Frozen Mystery Mini Action Figure
Price: $3.09
40 used & new from $0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality. Ordered 2 of these for my daughter, March 28, 2015
Poor quality. Ordered 2 of these for my daughter, paint was smudged and poorly applied on both. In addition the arms broke off on both within a couple days if receiving them. They weren't played with rough - just normal little girl play. These figures aren't durable enough to be toys or detailed enough to be collectible. What a disappointment!

Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar, Large Dog
Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar, Large Dog
Offered by Master Merchant
Price: $40.45
70 used & new from $34.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for 6 months not 8, January 11, 2014
This was a great collar for our lab for 6 of 8 months. Not a flea to be found for exactly 6 months, didn't get the 8 months of protection they advertise. I can't speak to tick control (we don't have tick problems where were live) The flea control was fantastic - bullet proof protection, I just wish I didn't have buy another one so soon.

Capezio Girls' Hold & Stretch Footless Tight Socks
Capezio Girls' Hold & Stretch Footless Tight Socks
Price: $12.00 - $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my tiny dancer, July 19, 2012
These are the only tights that have held their shape and lasted through my daughters dance classes. We've had no problems with snags or tears in them, they seen to have lasted forever wash after wash, class after class. I love that they don't sag or bunch up around her knees or ankles. Perfect little tights.

Page: 1 | 2