Profile for Debora Bradley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debora Bradley RSS Feed

Soul Coaching Oracle Cards: What Your Soul Wants You to Know
Soul Coaching Oracle Cards: What Your Soul Wants You to Know
by Denise Linn
Edition: Cards
Price: $14.35
50 used & new from $7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A vitamin pill for the soul, September 7, 2013
These cards are magical.They have supported me to start each morning with a positive intention. A great gift to one self and for those you love. ; )

The Shadow Effect: Illuminating the Hidden Power of Your True Self
The Shadow Effect: Illuminating the Hidden Power of Your True Self
by Debbie Ford
Price: $18.98
149 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Embrace your Shadow and become WHOLE!, September 7, 2013
Debbie Ford was an angel that walked this earth; such heartfelt wisdom shared that lifts us higher. Her fellow writers Deepak Chopra and Marianne Williamson are great pillars in this book. We all wish to be connected to our highest self and deliver the life we wish to live in. This book shows us the way....

Power Through Constructive Thinking (Plus)
Power Through Constructive Thinking (Plus)
by Emmet Fox
Price: $13.86
64 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Emmet Fox, a great teacher, September 7, 2013
Emmet Fox is one of my hero's. I love his heart and his writings. A must read for the person who wishes to raise his or her level of empowerment.

The Forgiveness Handbook: A Simple Guide to Freedom of the Mind and Heart
The Forgiveness Handbook: A Simple Guide to Freedom of the Mind and Heart
by Clifford B Edwards
Price: $9.89
20 used & new from $7.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Give your self a gift; The Forgiveness Handbook, September 7, 2013
Everyone has something that blocks the flow of love in your heart or someone that they need to forgive. Forgiveness is the hallway between the past and the future. I highly recommend that this book be placed on your book shelf and referred to throughout your life. It is a gift you give yourself or the perfect gift to give some one you love -- wishing them a life of peace and love.

Courage: Overcoming Fear and Igniting Self-Confidence
Courage: Overcoming Fear and Igniting Self-Confidence
by Debbie Ford
Price: $17.77
112 used & new from $1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Light your fire, April 28, 2012
We are all born with a Courageous Fire that burns within us. But often from early childhood we allow others to snuff it out. Debbie Ford shares her 'up close & personal' life experiences with impeccable vulnerability. With each one of Debbie's Codes of the Courageous Warrior in this book, Debbie supports the reader to REKINDLE the FIRE OF COURAGE & CONFIDENCE. When I started this book, my fire was slightly burning; today I AM ON FIRE; HOPEFUL,CREATIVE,PEACEFUL & FILLED UP WITH LOVE FOR THE PERSON I AM! I love, love, love where this book has delivered me.