Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for N. Wallace > Reviews

Browse

N. Wallace's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Wallace RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

OPI: Treatment & Finish Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent, 1 oz
OPI: Treatment & Finish Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent, 1 oz
Offered by Beauty 4 Us
Price: $11.64
15 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars It really bonds!, March 22, 2014
I'm a nurse and have trouble with my gel polish chipping due to hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing. This product has helped my polish to hold better to my nail. I use this with Shellac gel polish.

Witness: Two Hundred Years of African-American Faith and Practice at the Abyssinian Baptist Church of Harlem, New York
by Kevin McGruder
Price: $35.23
33 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE MY CHURCH!, January 4, 2014
I love my church home and looking forward to learning more about its history! From what I already know; it's history and current contributions are very special in Harlem.

White Gold Honey, 23-Ounce Container (Pack of 2)
White Gold Honey, 23-Ounce Container (Pack of 2)
Offered by Orchard Hills
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, February 25, 2013
I paid $15 dollars for the exact same honey at Teavana for 14oz. This honey is just delicious! Best honey I ever tasted!

Rededication: A Story of Sex, Repentance and Restoration
Rededication: A Story of Sex, Repentance and Restoration
by Armond E. Mosley
18 used & new from $0.06

5.0 out of 5 stars HOPE!! INSPIRATION!, August 1, 2011
This book was a God send for me; and was very hard to put down. Because of Armond's honesty I was really able to connect with his story. He gives the young Christian hope. Armond's story is honest and real. He shows how important it is to stay on the path of righteousness when it comes to dating and how important it is to trust God when it comes to finding the one. He shows how sometimes God's request seem unrealistic; but that there is always a purpose. Armond's story has a great ending; this is always the case when you trust, obey, and seek God's path for your life and Armond made that very clear in his book. This is a book that I will recommend for ages, Awesome read!

Resting On His Promise
Resting On His Promise

5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful Praise has done it again!!!, January 30, 2011
This review is from: Resting On His Promise (MP3 Music)
This is my third album by this dynamic group. This CD is wonderful!! I've been playing it everyday on the way to work for the last two months. The lyrics are very encouraging; as always they come right from the scripture. Can't wait for the next album! They are my FAVORITE gospel choir. (Besides The Howard Gospel Choir in which I am a proud alumna)

Music Fan First
Music Fan First
Price: $12.99
28 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars From a Howard Girl!!, November 23, 2009
This review is from: Music Fan First (Audio CD)
I bought this album to support a fellow Howard University alumni. I am very pleased with it. I haven't heard an R&B album this good in a long time. This CD was needed. I'm not just saying this because I went to Howard, I'm saying it because it is GOOD!!! He also mentions Howard in a few songs, which also makes me happy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2010 5:47 PM PST

Double Booked
Double Booked
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $13.68
67 used & new from $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz Guru, November 23, 2009
This review is from: Double Booked (Audio CD)
I saw the Robert Glasper Trio live in New York, which intrigued me to purchase the CD. This man is truly amazing. This is classic jazz. I'm sure that John Coltrane is looking down on him and smiling.

Off the Wall (Limited Edition)
Off the Wall (Limited Edition)
5 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same CD showed in Picture, November 4, 2009
The insert is not the same insert that is advertised in the CD description. I did not recieve the origional "Off the Wall" CD. Very dissapointed.