Profile for Mary Raines > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Raines RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sassy Grasp and Glow Developmental Teether Toy
Sassy Grasp and Glow Developmental Teether Toy
Price: $9.40
7 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - but watch how you clean it, January 22, 2011
My 4 and a half month old was mesmerized by this at Babies R us, so I bought it for him. The light is bright and it spins around - definitely gets his attention.

However, if you go to wash it, I would recommend only wiping it clean. I very quickly dunked it in the soapy water when I was washing his bottles and noticed water had gotten inside the other ball (the one that is clear with the bug/mirror inside.)

Now that I know, I will be sure to just wipe it - it's a great toy.

Munchkin Stroller Hook,, Colors May Vary
Munchkin Stroller Hook,, Colors May Vary
Price: $6.60
15 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than "the mommy hook", January 22, 2011
and it's cheaper too!

I got two of these at Target. I originally had one mommy hook and wanted to get another one so that I could use it to hook the diaper bag onto the stroller. The mommy hook was out of stock every time I went into the store, and the other day I noticed that it had been replaced by these hooks.

WOW! What a difference! I love how much easier it is to open and close the clip because of the little finger "hooks" and it works great for my diaper bag (which is the blue Carter's bag with the two straps on the side for hanging it from strollers, shopping carts, etc.) The clip type hooks on the bag are a pain to open and close and can't be done one handed, but these clips make all the difference!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2011 11:49 AM PDT

Playtex Drop-Ins System Breast Milk Storage Kit
Playtex Drop-Ins System Breast Milk Storage Kit
Offered by TheGearGuys
Price: $13.58
9 used & new from $13.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This works great!, January 22, 2011
I followed some advice from other moms and actually took the liners out when they were frozen and put them into larger ziplock bags so that I could reuse the freezer caps.

To do that, you have to freeze it with the lid at the top (unlike in the picture where the lid is at the bottom.)

I also liked using these for dry formula powder in the diaper bag. I would use the bottom ring and the nipple and lid together with a liner, fill it with powdered formula and then "collapse" the liner to take up less room. This way I could pack just one of the plastic bottles and reuse it while I was out and just pop the ring onto the bottle the next time I had to feed.

Simpsons Halloween Bendables Boxed Set #1
Simpsons Halloween Bendables Boxed Set #1
Offered by MESS OF STUFF
Price: $19.90
5 used & new from $19.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for Simpsons fans!, January 22, 2011
Fun set for those Simpson fans out there. I actually got this for my husband since he loves the Treehouse shows.

Back To The Future Silver DeLorean Time Machine 1:24 Scale Diecast Metal
Back To The Future Silver DeLorean Time Machine 1:24 Scale Diecast Metal
Offered by FatherLand Shop
Price: $21.50
31 used & new from $19.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Great display item, January 22, 2011
I bought this for my husband - he has a little "toy" collection on his desk at work. I don't know that I would recommend this for a child to actually play with, but it's nice for display.

InterDesign Ombre Print Shower Curtain,72 by 72 Blue/Green
InterDesign Ombre Print Shower Curtain,72 by 72 Blue/Green
Price: $19.99
12 used & new from $13.54

3.0 out of 5 stars colors much brighter, January 22, 2011
First I will say that I think the curtain is beautiful. I live in Fla, and most of my bathroom is done in a natural, tropical theme (neutral colors, natural shells, starfish, etc.) I wanted one item to have some really bright color, but not be obnoxious and "fake" looking. This was perfect for that.

However - the picture on here and even on the package is actually very different than the product itself. It is almost like the picture is of the backside of the curtain (which is much more muted) than the front side.

Even though the colors are much brighter than shown, it is still a pretty curtain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller and carseat, January 22, 2011
I took a friend's advice and got this system for my car and then a bigger car seat for my husband's car so that when our son got older, we'd only have to replace one carseat at a time.

I love this stroller, and the carseat is easy to get in and out of it.

It's not too heavy for me to lift the stroller in and out of the trunk, and the seat itself isn't too bad either.

The system seems pretty sturdy and is easy to wipe clean.

My son is turning five months old in a few days and I use this almost every day. I love it.

Zutano Infant Unisex-Baby Fleece Hat,Chocolate,6m (0-6 months)
Zutano Infant Unisex-Baby Fleece Hat,Chocolate,6m (0-6 months)
Price: $11.63
4 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and warm!, January 22, 2011
this fits my son perfectly! he's just turning five months. it's nice and soft, and warm too. and it's really, really cute!!!!!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice - but be patient with application, January 22, 2011
This does look beautiful on my son's nursery wall. It was not that easy to get up there, however. BE PATIENT! It took quite a while - about 45 minutes. The writing sticks to the paper - so I found that I would have to kind of start the process by picking a little bit at each letter with my fingernails and then once that letter or grouping was on the wall to actually tear that part of the paper backing off to make it easier to work with.

I would try this again, because it does look beautiful, but now I know what I'm getting myself into so I'd be prepared to have the time and patience to apply it properly.

Limited Edition Pink Breast Cancer Pouchee Ultimate Purse Organizer Insert Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps when having to switch bags!, January 22, 2011
I got tired of having to carry a purse and a diaper bag, or trying to take things out of my purse and stuffing them into the pockets of the diaper bag. This is perfect! I can put it in my purse for when I'm going to work or somewhere without the baby, and then if I'm out with him, I can stick it in the diaper bag so that I don't have to carry it and a separate purse and then when I get home, everything is together and I don't have to worry about things being left behind in either bag and being without something important.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3