Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Murth > Reviews

Browse

Murth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Murth "themurth" RSS Feed (Glen Allen, VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Fort Knox Original Handgun Safe PB1 + Free 13.5" Dean Safe Pistol Sock
Fort Knox Original Handgun Safe PB1 + Free 13.5" Dean Safe Pistol Sock
Offered by Dean Safe Company
Price: $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, December 31, 2015
Very High End Product. If you want the best you need look no further.

Boosted Dual+ 2000W Electric Skateboard
Boosted Dual+ 2000W Electric Skateboard
Price: $1,499.00
12 used & new from $1,349.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that would be nice is for Boosted to offer a rubber case for ..., December 25, 2015
Just received my electric board and it is a keeper! The build quality is exceptional and the smooth speed of this board is very liberating. In addition to the board, Boosted offers an iphone app that syncs with your board to allow you to shift between different versions of speed and power from beginner to pro. I can't say enough about my boosted board. The only thing that would be nice is for Boosted to offer a rubber case for the remote. This would protect the remote in case it was dropped and also improve on its grip.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2015 6:34 PM PST

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
by Donald Trump
Price: $12.50
147 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars He really does want to make this country great again. He is self-funded which means he isn't ..., December 5, 2015
Donald Trump explains in very simple terms what he will do as our president. People should not doubt Mr. Trump's dedication to this country. He really does want to make this country great again. He is self-funded which means he isn't owned by special interest groups. There hasn't been a presidential candidate like him ever in U.S. history. We must vote him in and allow him to use common sense to correct all the problems created by politicians that have been bought and sold by big business and special interest groups.

Ausdom S02 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Sport headphones Wireless Headset with Build-in Microphones for iPhone 6/6plus/5S/5C, iPhone 4S/4, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Samsung Note, Sony, LG , most other smart-phones and Bluetooth Devices (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Price!!!!, December 31, 2014
These headphones are perfect for the person that doesn't like having those small ear buds shoved in their ear canal. The sound is great and these headphones can get very loud. The bluetooth range is great. I use them in my gym with a range of about 150ft. and I have no problems. Why pay $150 for fancy headphones when these will do the trick?

A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier
by Ishmael Beah
Price: $7.79
692 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This One Goes Into My All-time Favorites List, October 18, 2014
I read this book in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. This is a story about the human spirit and its will to survive. If you are a junkie for survival books and stories about overcoming adversity, then this one is for you. I will buy several and hand it out to friends.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 14.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4.6x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Disappointed!!!!, March 3, 2013
I bought this camera for the HD video capabilities but after video taping several important events, I cannot open the files in my video editing program. It appears Panasonic will not allow it. I am now scrambling to find a video converter software program that will allow me to convert the files. This is poor on Panasonic's part and feel like I have been ripped off. I will never buy a Panasonic product again!

SpiderHolster SpiderPro Dual Camera System
SpiderHolster SpiderPro Dual Camera System
Offered by K&M Camera
Price: $235.00
58 used & new from $235.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!!, February 1, 2013
I have to disagree with the negative comments I have read on both Amazon and B&H Photo on this product. This product is awesome! It wraps around my waist and sits nicely on my hips. All of that weight and I don't feel a thing. As for the complaint that you have to add the additional holster, I say no big deal. I love the fact that it came as a single and allows me the ability to add the other holster when needed. Assembly is not hard at all and the instructions online are very clear. The only issue I can find with this might be for someone who has a large belly. My reasoning is if the belly is much larger than a person's hips, they may not enjoy the benefit of having the belt rest on the hips. In that case, a strapped holster might be a better selection but, unfortunately that would put pressure on the neck. If your waist size is not bigger than your hips, I say this is a home run. I am glad I bought it. Now I can jam out with two cameras at my sides. Happy shooting!

Pentax 31mm F/1.8 FA Limited Lens for Pentax and Samsung SLR Cameras
Pentax 31mm F/1.8 FA Limited Lens for Pentax and Samsung SLR Cameras
Offered by 6ave
Price: $718.90
17 used & new from $718.90

5.0 out of 5 stars You must own this lens!!!, January 14, 2013
This lens is epic. I have other prime lenses: 55mm, 100mm and a solid Sigma 10mm - 20mm but none of them compare to this lens. If you own a Pentax, you must own this lens.

Pentax K-5 II 16.3 MP DSLR Body Only (Black) (OLD MODEL)
Pentax K-5 II 16.3 MP DSLR Body Only (Black) (OLD MODEL)
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $599.00
16 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Camera!!!, December 18, 2012
I am a proud owner of the Pentax K-5 and very happy with everything about it. I just received the Pentax K-5 II and tested it out. I tried it in a low light situation and the images are better. In addition, the LCD screen on the back of the camera is much better and I can better determine if the image is tack sharp or not. I would highly recommend to spend the extra amount and go for the K-5 II instead of the K-5 at a discount. PS - I believe Pentax is giving Canon and Nikon a run for their money. My advice would be to buy the body only and then invest in a good prime lens. The one to have is the 31mm. It is unbelievably sharp! I have the 100mm micro and the 55mm lenses. Both very good but, the 31mm is in a league all to itself. I hope this review helps.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2013 6:34 PM PDT

2016 Obama's America
2016 Obama's America
DVD ~ Dinesh D'Souza
Price: $12.76
50 used & new from $3.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I knew this before 2008 election, October 19, 2012
This review is from: 2016 Obama's America (DVD)
You must see this movie. It explains Obama's past and although Obama supporters will argue it is ridiculous, all of it can't be wrong. If even 20% of this movie is correct it is enough to sway your vote given his first four years weren't that great. Obama's connections to very radical people which I do not believe he denies is enough for me to say, no thanks to another four years. You be the judge.

Page: 1 | 2