Profile for SuperSlugger2134 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SuperSlugger2134 "Tiki" RSS Feed (NH, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Flow Free
Flow Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over sudoku..., June 6, 2015
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Way more entertaining and gripping. Great way to burn time

Voice Recorder
Voice Recorder
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impress e d, January 8, 2015
This review is from: Voice Recorder (App)
I am really blown away by sound quality of the playback and recording sensitivity. Very usefully for students recording lectures. I am as medical student and have been really happy using this app to record lectures and review later. I would recommend this app.... especially for a free one.

Powell Attic Cherry Bed Steps
Powell Attic Cherry Bed Steps
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $111.80

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my them, January 8, 2015
Good and elegant fit for my classical themed guest bedroom.

Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Price: $99.00
50 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good ear buds., January 8, 2015
I like listening to music when I work .... keeps me on task. These headphones do a great job blocking out the ambient noises of an office. I listen to a lot of jazz and classical music and I must say that the sound clarity is very good. Takes a bit of a getting used to in placing the earphones but once you find the right fit they seal wonderfully. the cord is tough but pliable. They do get a bit tiresome after wearing for a few hours. I started to notice them about 3-4 hrs aft e r continuous wear..... but I think most earphones get prretty uncomfortable after long periods like that. I personally have no complaints and would recommend these.

Uni-Ball Vision Elite Stick Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 0.5MM, 12 Red Ink Pens
Uni-Ball Vision Elite Stick Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 0.5MM, 12 Red Ink Pens
Price: $27.49
10 used & new from $19.80

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these pens!, November 26, 2013
My MOST FAVORITE PENS EVER!!!!!! I really like these red pens when I use them to correct my kids' papers!

RC LIGHTS 911 Strobe 14 LED Police System (5mm, RCL5024
RC LIGHTS 911 Strobe 14 LED Police System (5mm, RCL5024
Offered by Liquid RC
Price: $89.99
4 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lights! Would recommend…., November 26, 2013
This is a great set of lights. The police strobe is totally customizable. You can strobe them at any speed that you want. Very realistic lights. It was a bit difficult to figure out how to attach them to the car but once I figured it out it was smooth sailing.

Traxxas 58064 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, Scale 1/10 (Colors May Vary)
Traxxas 58064 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, Scale 1/10 (Colors May Vary)
Offered by JEGS
Price: $269.95
6 used & new from $269.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Truck!, November 26, 2013
This is a fantastic beginner car. This is my second Traxxas car and I have to admit that they just pulled out another great product! This truck is a whole lot of fun to drive and bash around in dirt roads and small hills and it takes a beating really well. I really enjoy that this truck is also fully upgradable to a faster more powerful model so that once you have mastered the slow speed driving you can pump up the truck's power.

I am really excited about this truck… you can't go wrong with it!!!

Traxxas 7303 1/16 Ford Mustang Boss 302 4WD RTR
Traxxas 7303 1/16 Ford Mustang Boss 302 4WD RTR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ride! Every time, period., November 12, 2013
Quick background, I am an avid RC hobbyist for 15 yrs. I am mainly an RC pilot and own several air craft, but for the past three years, I have started to seriously look into RC racing and cars. I bought this car as my first RC car about 8 months ago after an intense 2.5 year research into the different rc car makers, etc. I must say, I was not disappointed by Traxxas Ford Mustang Boss 302.

So this was an expensive plunge, but I did spring for the VXL Brushless motor. It's about $90 more, but I wanted to be able to have the opportunity to upgrade the speed on my car once I got comfortable controlling it and as I became a more experienced driver. Honestly, after spending like $200, what's another $90? I love this car, it rides really well. I have so much fun riding this car every time that I take it out. I can't recommend this highly enough!

Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Early Cases Collection [Blu-ray]
Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Early Cases Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ David Suchet
Offered by westcoastmedia
Price: $104.72
22 used & new from $96.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, July 24, 2013
Love Poirot and Agatha Christie. Great collection of the earlier part of the series. Will be looking to buy all of the series as soon as it comes on DVD!

HTC One Case, Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case Compatible for HTC One (M7) - Red
Offered by Cruzerlite
Price: $9.84
6 used & new from $9.78

3.0 out of 5 stars The actual case is pretty good, but..., July 24, 2013
So, all things considered, this case is solid! I really love it. It doesn't add a huge amount of weight or bulk to my phone. Even though any cover hides the beauty of the phone's build (and the HTC One is a BEAUTIFUL phone) this case wasn't that bad in terms of letting the beauty of the phone show through. I bought the red cover and have a black phone. The android logo on the back of the case is actually kind of cool, I liked it. As far as protection, not too much if you drop the phone. However, it will prevent the phone from getting scratched and scuffed up. If you drop a phone as beautiful as this, you don't deserve it. So all things considered I would say that this is a case worth buying.

HOWEVER... when i bought the case and opened it from the box, it was all scuffed up and scratched as if someone had used it before me. This seems to be quite a bit of a problem with these cases as MANY other reviewers have noted this problem. Clearly quality assurance at the Cruzerlite factory is seriously messing up their job.

TL;DR -- Great case, came really scuffed up kind of annoying, for the price would recommend buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3