Profile for kmac > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kmac RSS Feed (Rochester, NY)

Lixit Assorted Critter Brites Deluxe Guinea Pig Bottle, 16-Ounce
Lixit Assorted Critter Brites Deluxe Guinea Pig Bottle, 16-Ounce
Price: $6.16
11 used & new from $2.46

1.0 out of 5 stars This product leaks. We returned and got a replacement ..., July 7, 2014
This product leaks. We returned and got a replacement but bottle still leaks and was empty by morning when filled at night.

School Smart Vertical Pencil Sharpener - 6 x 4 inches - Electric
School Smart Vertical Pencil Sharpener - 6 x 4 inches - Electric
Price: $30.65
8 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sharpener, July 31, 2012
I love this pencil sharpener. It gives a sharp point and quickly shrpens new pencils. It does need to be emptied often but no a problem. It has survived classroom use better then any electric sharpener I've ever had. I even bought a second one for my house it works so well!

What A Night! A Christmas Album
What A Night! A Christmas Album
Price: $7.02
107 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars A BIG Dissappointment! Don't waste your money!, December 18, 2008
Let me start by saying I am a fan of Harry Connick Jr.'s music. His When My Heart Finds Christmas is my favorite Christmas CD so I was really looking forward to this one. I HATE it! I hate it so much that I had to write my first music review on Amazon to warn people not to waste their money. I wish I could return it! I feel like he threw this together in 30 minutes in the studio. There is a lack of music in the songs and the vocals drag on and are painful to listen to. Do your self a favor and skip this CD and stick with his first Christmas CD!