Profile for AIRAM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AIRAM RSS Feed (FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, IL)

Flip Video Power Adapter
Flip Video Power Adapter
Offered by Beach Camera
Price: $6.99
20 used & new from $1.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great design., August 20, 2013
Since you must plug the camera in at the bottom, it needs to be propped up. It is definitely not ideal.

INVELLOP Leatherette Case Cover for iPad mini (Built-in magnet for sleep/wake feature) (Black)
Offered by INVELLOP
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Thin Case Ever, August 20, 2013
It fits my iPad Mini perfectly. The thinness of the case allows me to still feel the sleekness of the device. The magnetic cover works well. I had purchased a more expensive case, but loved this one more. I believe it is definitely a quality bargain.

Flip Video Battery Pack for 3rd Generation Flip UltraHD Video Cameras
Flip Video Battery Pack for 3rd Generation Flip UltraHD Video Cameras
Offered by SeSales
Price: $125.42
3 used & new from $118.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!, August 20, 2013
It doesn't work..but to ship it back would cost more than the battery pack. Save your money for a new camera.

Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes
by Ian Smith
Price: $15.74
319 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars 11 Pounds Already!!, January 27, 2013
I have only been SHREDDING for three weeks and I have achieved phenomenal success. I am following Dr. Ian's plan to the letter...and it is definitely working. If other plans have failed you previously, move on to SHRED. Make up your mind; follow the plan. You can achieve your goal!!

Kids' Sling Bookshelf with Storage Bins ESPRESSO
Kids' Sling Bookshelf with Storage Bins ESPRESSO
Offered by ForTheBeautiful
Price: $169.99
2 used & new from $160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 12, 2012
I use the term AMAZING to describe Amazon, One Step Ahead (the manufacturer), and the Sling Bookshelf with Storage Bins. I ordered this on April 10th and received an email from Amazon that it would be shipped to me from the manufacturer and that I would receive it by April 18th. Imagine my surprise when it came to my house the very next day...April 11th. My husband usually handles our building tasks, but I easily assembled the bookshelf myself in about 30 minutes...with the help of my two-year-old son. He handed me all of the pieces and we had it done in no time. The assembly instructions were clear and easy to follow. When the assembly was complete, we loaded the shelves with my son's books and put his stuffed animals, LeapPad, headphones, art supplies, and other miscellaneous items in the drawers. We still have a ton of space. My son was so excited. We sat and read three books that he chose. Even when he woke up the next morning he said, " My Bookshelf!"...and he had the biggest smile on his face. This was definitely a great buy.

Inspired By... The Bible Experience: New Testament
Inspired By... The Bible Experience: New Testament
by Inspired By Media Group
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $35.95
77 used & new from $16.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired By The Bible Experience: The New Testament, October 17, 2007
Inspired By the Bible Experience: The New Testament is the most remarkable audio Bible I have ever heard. From the very beginning, my attention was captivated by the sounds that add to the sense of reality. My sense of hearing was completely engaged not only with the actual action of each chapter, but also with all of the background activity that adds life to the verses. Additionally, there were some soul-stirring performances. At times, I felt what the performers must have felt - certainly the intent of a true artist. All of the part selections were well made...but Blair Underwood as Jesus...BRILLIANT.