ARRAY(0xa253206c)

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mereck "long departed" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
About Freelance Writing
About Freelance Writing
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably some great info on the blog, but not here, January 27, 2014
This is just a list of recent articles on the blog. The blog itself seems to have some interesting articles but there are no links in the Kindle version to actually read the articles, just a list. Not worth the bother, money or the space on my Kindle, unfortunately.

Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
Price: $38.90
4 used & new from $34.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fan but impossible to clean, January 20, 2014
It's a nice fan, very quiet and steady, but absolutely impossible to clean. You can barely see the screws to take it apart. Even a flashlight is very little help. Sad, because, otherwise it's a good little fan. Now it just blows dust everywhere. Yuk.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2014 8:09 AM PST

Yukon Solitaire Champion
Yukon Solitaire Champion
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Was once my go-to game, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Yukon Solitaire Champion (App)
Recently, however, it is completely unplayable. After seven interruptions in under a minute to ask me to buy the same two apps over and over, I just gave up. Ridiculous.

ESV Single Column Journaling Bible (Black)
ESV Single Column Journaling Bible (Black)
by ESV Bibles by Crossway
Price: $23.19
55 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic Bible, April 28, 2013
I've been using this Bible for a few months now and have really been enjoying it. The ESV is an excellent translation, the paper is thin, but perfect for penciled notes. The type is a little small but even at 50, I find it not only easy to read but a delight to read. The Bible is a nice size for writing and carrying about. I have many Bibles and was simply looking for one in which I could collect all my notes in one place. This version provides plenty of room for those notes and many more. The only addition I could have hoped for was an in-built cross-reference, but there is plenty of room in the inner margins to provide my own. I'm glad I took a chance on this volume.

thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, 2.1-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, 2.1-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars My mom loves these, March 10, 2013
She has multiple stomach issues, but these are easy to digest and she loves the flavor. I'm just grateful that she has something nutritious that she can eat and actually enjoy! We order several boxes or more a month and she never seems to tire of them.

Moen DN7050 Home Care Glacier Tread Mat, Glacier
Moen DN7050 Home Care Glacier Tread Mat, Glacier
Price: $10.19
13 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more slipping, June 8, 2012
We have an older tub whose surface has seen better days and I tried many types of suction mats to prevent slipping. The last suction mat I bought still slipped whenever I tried to step out of the tub, just enough to make you fear a real fall. Last week it slipped on my mom the same way and she banged her shin on the side of the tub trying to recover her balance. Well, out that suction mat went and into the tub this one went. The Moen mat went down easily. Based on other reviews, I took my time to make certain I had it positioned correctly and then just stuck it a few inches at a time. I had no problems getting it to stick to our old tub and it looks great. There is no "give" or slipping with this thing and it gets Mom's seal of approval, too. Wish I'd found this one sooner.

Ariat Women's Sport Clog
Ariat Women's Sport Clog
Price: $74.90 - $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ariat - perfect every time!, March 30, 2012
This review is from: Ariat Women's Sport Clog (Apparel)
This is my third pair of Ariat. My oldest pair is over 15 years old and still going strong. They are extremely well made, fit like a glove and are soooo comfortable and very stylish. I rarely even bother wearing anything but Ariat for obvious reasons. This pair is like wearing my favorite house shoes.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I ordered, March 21, 2012
This is absolutely nothing like the bag I thought I ordered. It is nothing like the photo: it is the wrong style, wrong color, there is no cell phone pocket... Other than the label "Everest," the bag described here is a completely different bag from what was shipped. I am VERY disappointed. And I have to have special permission to return it?! I'm being forced to pay for merchandise I did not order. Buyer beware Gravity Trading.

Bible
Bible
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my go-to Bible app, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Bible (App)
I have several Bibles on each of my various devices, but this one is the best. It helps me locate verses quickly then gets out of the way and lets me study without having to fiddle with the technology. Beautiful design!

Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Price: $37.99
51 used & new from $31.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine!, January 1, 2012
I have a Dyson upright that is still going after 8 years. One of the handle connectors broke recently and since the Dyson still sucks the wallpaper off the walls -- literally -- I simply fused the broken element together and use the vacuum as an upright. Unfortunately, this left me in need of a handheld duster. I started to get another Dyson but wasn't impressed with the size of the units that had a hose and wand combination. I then saw this little rascal and thought that for the price it was definitely worth a try. Wow, am I impressed. It's light, easily manipulated and man, does it suck -- a good thing for a vacuum! I've cleaned the difficult to reach areas of the living room, the sofa, the dining room chairs, the upholstery and floorboards of two vehicles, under the refrigerator and stove, etc, etc, etc and this little jewel has performed like a champ at every task I've given it. It empties out and cleans easily with a handheld cleaning brush. The electrical cord wraps easily and is nice and long. I would like the hose to be a little bit longer, but then I always want the hose to be a bit longer... The tools on my Dyson fit the hose very nicely and even as just a handheld with the hose stored, it cleans like crazy. I'm happy and my house looks goooood. <g>

Page: 1 | 2 | 3