Profile for J. C. Riquelme > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. C. Riquelme "jen" RSS Feed (tga, new zealand)

Dance Today! Flamenco, with Puela Lunaris - Active Lifestyle Makeover: Full flamenco classes, complete instruction, choreography
DVD ~ Puela Lunaris
Price: $12.58
26 used & new from $3.67

1.0 out of 5 stars disssapointed, January 23, 2011
First that all, the trader was great. Very fast deliver, I much appreciate that. But the dvd is... boring! It shows 2 dances that are the most stronger, passionate, vibrating dances in flamenco, with no passion at all!! Very very basic!!! the farruca is mean to be a hard footwork dance.. there is no hard footwork at all! I guess it's ok if you are thinking of learn "some" flamenco just to play around, not to get good at it. Besides the dancer has no grace to dance at all.. very dissapointed. It probably would be ok if was rumba or even sevillanas, but not tango and farruca, wich are such hard and complex dances. I don't recommended, was a waste of money.

Sterling Silver Round BYZANTINE Chain Necklace 4mm Antiqued Finish Nickel Free, 22 inch
Offered by Sabrina Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars nice present!, March 3, 2010
it was all what I was looking for in a chain! I love it, nice quality to a good price. thanks!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good service, January 23, 2010
Unfortunately, I was looking for a very specific chain, and I got a bit confuse with the picture, so It wasn't really what I was looking for, but the seller has been very efficient aswering my questions, and getting my refund done, so I can buy other chain from them. I would defitively recomend the seller, great service!! Deliver was on time, I would be happy to trade with them again.