Profile for B. Mann > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Mann RSS Feed

Seagate 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 2.5-Inch ST1000LM014
Seagate 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 2.5-Inch ST1000LM014
Price: $81.22
98 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars PS4 Perfection, January 15, 2014
I was looking for a drive to increase my PS4 storage capacity but not thinking in terms of speed. I received my PS4 from Amazon one day before this drive and couldn’t help but play with it (PS4). I really didn't notice slowness in the system startup or loading of games until I installed this drive a day later. Everything was just faster. Yes, there is a 1.5TB drive out there that will give you more storage but I don’t know about the speed of that drive, if that’s even an issue to start with. I’m very happy with this purchase and will be looking for another SSHD drive in future when a larger size is available.

Killzone 2 - Playstation 3
Killzone 2 - Playstation 3
Offered by DAGI SALES
Price: $12.97
348 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Multi-Player game, March 1, 2009
Great Multi-Player game
I was looking for a game that would satisfy my online fps needs and I found it. I was/am a big COD4 fan but really didn't care for COD5 even if all my friends are playing it. I have been waiting for this game for a few month now, and did want to be let down by all the hype that it has gotten in the past month or so. I'm happy to say that most reviews were right. The multi-player function on this game is great. I use the FragFX as my controller so no problems there, graphic are great and the sound is outstanding with my Bose system and headphone (can't wake the wife at 2am).
As for single player mode, it better than part 1 but not as good as it could have been. If I ever have friends over I may disappointed with the NO CO-OP, but for now It's just me and my PS3 so no biggie.
I loved COD4 for its online play, not its single player mode (it sucked), and that's the same reason I got KillZone2 (multi-player). If you are looking for a good fps CO-OP game, keep looking. If you are looking for a good fps single player game this may not be your style.
This game is Great for ONLINE play with friends and that's what I was looking for and that way I'm giving it 5/5 stars.

UPDATE: K2 will be putting out a patch for the controller due to user complaints. This should make the game a bit smother for anyone not liking the speed of the character. No word on when the patch will be available.

Logitech Cordless Vantage Headset for Playstation 3
Logitech Cordless Vantage Headset for Playstation 3
4 used & new from $29.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headset for PS3, April 5, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Let me start off by saying that I have been waiting for this headset to come out for months, and now that I have a set I'm glad that I have them. In the past three weeks I have had to purchase 6 pair of these headsets for friends who play COD4. With a 12 hour battery life you can not go wrong. I like that fact that these headphones set on your ear and not in your ear. At $69 or $79 they are quite a bit expensive but they are good.

Sonos BU130 Digital Music System Bundle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sonos BU130 Digital Music System Bundle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wireless System Todate, January 5, 2008
Let me start off by saying I was just looking for some good wireless speaker when I came across the Sonos System. It seems like every audio speaker website had an advertisement or comment about this system. I went to the Sonos home page and saw the demo and was impressed.

The Sonos system is one of the few electronic in my house that my wife approves of. We use it in conjunction with Pandora Music Radio and we love it. The only thing that I have to complain about is the distance of the wireless. I had to buy a Sonos ZoneBride 100 ($99.00)to help extend the players distance. The ZoneBride is a must have if you live in a large house/apartment, or a place that has interior brick wall instead of plasterboard.

I purchased the Sonos system from Amazon because they had a special going on, when you got the Sonos BU130 bundle they would throw in a Sonos CC100 charging cradle ($34.00) and a set of Polk Audio R150 ($100.00) for free. I was happy to receive my order from Amazon but when I plugged in the ZP100 it would not power up. I came back to Amazon and started on the paperwork to have a new system sent out. Within an hour I received an e-mail saying a new system was already on its way. I didn't even get a change to package up the broken one before a new system was at my door. Great work Amazon!!

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Playstation 3
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Playstation 3
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $13.95
227 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for PS3, December 31, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just finished Uncharted last night and I was not disappointed in this game one bit. If you were ever a fan of TombRader you will love this game.

SONOS BRIDGE for Sonos Wireless Network
SONOS BRIDGE for Sonos Wireless Network
Price: $42.99
35 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Extend your rang while freeing up a ZonePlayer, December 29, 2007
This item is a must have if you live in a large house or apartment. The Sonos ZoneBridge 100 will not only allow you to free up a ZonePlayer but it will help fill in those dead spots in your house. The only problem I had with the Sonos system was that the range on the players did not meet my needs. Now that they have introduced the bridge which can be used to extend you signal it makes the system so much better.