Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Barbarah > Reviews

Browse

Barbarah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbarah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ATC Lumsing(TM) Colorful PU Leather Slim Card Holder Wristlet Wallet Stand Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000 with Screen Protector (Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Light Blue+Black+Military Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, April 4, 2014
This phone cover is awesome and is durable. Love the colors. Not real crazy about the card holder inside, the others work good. It did take awhile to get here, but it came from Hong Kong. So...

Christmas with Holly (Friday Harbor)
Christmas with Holly (Friday Harbor)
by Lisa Kleypas
Price: $18.99
99 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Book, March 20, 2014
I thought I was ordering the movie so I wasn't happy when a book showed up because I have a nook. I don't read paperback.

Duck Dynasty: Season 1
Duck Dynasty: Season 1
DVD ~ Jase Robertson
Price: $5.00
185 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck Dynasty, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Duck Dynasty: Season 1 (DVD)
Love this season and it was in great condition. I am pleased with the quick response in movies. I will continue ordering from amazon. However I've ordered a phone cover on March 12th and still haven't received it. I got an email saying it will be next month. It shouldn't take that long to get something.

GMYLE Light Blue PU Leather Slim Folio Magnetic Flip Stand Case Cover with Wake Up Sleep Function for Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ Plus 9 " inches Tablet

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong flip stand, May 18, 2013
I thought I was ordering for a nookcolor. I was disappointed and I sent it back and was refunded money very quickly. I wish I could find one this color for a nookcolor.

Green Frog Toad Animal Pendant Necklace Charm Ladies Girls Women Fashion Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Frog necklace, May 8, 2013
I loved it and have had many compliments on it at work. I would recommend it to anyone. I've even had offers for it, but I always tell them where they can buy it. Thank you!

DianaL Boutique Adorable Little Frog Charm Pendant Necklace Gift Boxed Fashion Jewelry
Offered by DianaL Boutique
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Frong necklace, May 8, 2013
Loved it! My grand daughter loved it and I am planning on buying another for myself. I would recommend it to anyone!!

PalmBeach Jewelry 2.05 TCW Marquise-Cut Pink Cubic Zirconia 14k Gold-Plated Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars Concerning the PalmBeach ring, May 8, 2013
This ring is horrible!!!!!!! The gold looks worse than a $10 ring and so cheap. I've bought cheap rings before but this one would be to embarrassing to wear!! I've never seen a ring look this cheap and I've ordered cheaper rings from you and loved them. I absolutely want a refund or my account credited. Let me know right away how I can do that. I will send this ring back asap!!!!!Not to mention that I ordered a 9 and got a 5!!!!!!

Real Genuine Black Scorpion Insect in Lucite Necklace
Real Genuine Black Scorpion Insect in Lucite Necklace
Offered by Smart Bargains & Deals
Price: $10.59
4 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Black Scorpion necklace., March 18, 2013
I like this necklace, and the price was very good....however it was much larger than I expected..but I liked it anyway. It was in excellent condition!

Roseanne: Season 1
Roseanne: Season 1
DVD ~ Roseanne
Offered by Amazing Prime Express
Price: $6.99
54 used & new from $1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Roseanne first season, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Roseanne: Season 1 (DVD)
I received this item very promptly and in very good condition.I enjoy it very much Thank you!! I would recommend it to my friends.

niceEshop New Crystal Dog Puppy Bear 3.5mm Antidust Anti Dust ear cap for iphone 5, HTC, Samsung

3.0 out of 5 stars Crystal dog, February 11, 2013
I received this now, and am happy with it. Very cute, good price and a great conversation starter. I thought it came a bit late, but I understand it came from China...so I was satisfied and my experience was ok. I enjoy using it, and having it and will continue to use it. Thank you amazon for the many things that you offer and the prices can't be beat. I will continue to buy from your site.

Page: 1 | 2