Profile for Phyllis Schmidt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Phyllis Schmidt RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Surgeon (with Bonus Content): A Rizzoli & Isles Novel
The Surgeon (with Bonus Content): A Rizzoli & Isles Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story line, February 26, 2015
I thought the story line was good and it kept my interest up but I did not care for the way the author painted Rozelli' character. I like her better in the TV series.

Magformers XL Cruisers Emergency Set
Magformers XL Cruisers Emergency Set
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $48.20
39 used & new from $48.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Develops great eye-hand coordination., November 28, 2014
My grandson loves Magformers. I bought him another set for Christmas this year. The magnets allow an "inventor" to design many different structures. He spends hours thinking of different things to construct. Certainly this is a marvelous toy for a child with an imagine.

Breath of Scandal
Breath of Scandal
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Story, November 28, 2014
This review is from: Breath of Scandal (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book by Sandra Brown that I have read. I found it to be a "fun" and interesting read. I will certainly read additional books by this author.

Girl Missing
Girl Missing
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Story, October 18, 2014
This review is from: Girl Missing (Kindle Edition)
This is the first title I read by Tess Gerritsen that was not a Rozzelli and Iles story. It was hard to lay down. If you want to lose yourself in a fun read, I can recommend this story

Murder, She Wrote: Death of a Blue Blood (Murder She Wrote Book 42)
Murder, She Wrote: Death of a Blue Blood (Murder She Wrote Book 42)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars JESSICA PROVES AGAIN THAT CRIME DOESN'T PAY, October 12, 2014
The JESSICA Fletcher stories are always delightful to read. They are rarely bloody and gory but are
an excellent murder series that keep one's interest from page to page. I recommend this book highly.

Murder, She Wrote: Aloha Betrayed (Murder She Wrote Book 41)
Murder, She Wrote: Aloha Betrayed (Murder She Wrote Book 41)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed the Hawaiian setting and intrigue, August 9, 2014
This adventure brought back memories of my childhood. I thoroughly enjoyed the Hawaiian setting and intrigue. Good story as always. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Jessica Flecher.

The New Food Lover's Companion
The New Food Lover's Companion
by Ron Herbst
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference book, August 1, 2014
A wonderful reference book for unknown cooking items. Gave one to each female grandchild for Christmas

Chef's Choice 810 Gourmet Egg Cooker
Chef's Choice 810 Gourmet Egg Cooker
Offered by Grady's Online
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves worry for perfect eggs, August 1, 2014
A wonderful item for the kitchen. Have given one each to our four children. Very easy to use and clean.

Kimberly-Clark 34155 Kimtech Science Kimwipes Delicate Task Disposable Wiper, 8-25/64" Length x 4-25/64" Width, White (Case of 60 boxes)
Offered by MyMedStreet
Price: $103.95
24 used & new from $89.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans glasses leaving no smudges, August 1, 2014
I was first introduced to these wipes in my husband's science lab. We use these for cleaning our glasses and give them to our children to use also. A wonderful product.

The Sunset Essential Western Cookbook: Fresh, Flavorful Recipes for Everyday Cooking
by Sunset
Edition: Flexibound
48 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes with lots of flavor, August 1, 2014
The California influence is very good. One doesn't see many recipes with as much flavor as those designed in the west.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4