Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for online customer > Reviews

Browse

online customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

online customer RSS Feed

Halloween Decor Small Resin Pumpkin
Halloween Decor Small Resin Pumpkin

5.0 out of 5 stars cute little pumpkin, September 6, 2012
I bought two of these cute little pumpkins and a bigger one similar to it to decorate my fireplace mantel this fall. They are exactly as the seller describes them, and will be a great addition to my fall decor.

Fall Halloween Decor Large Resin Pumpkin
Fall Halloween Decor Large Resin Pumpkin

5.0 out of 5 stars cute pumpkin, July 24, 2012
I can't wait until fall this year! I bought this pumpkin and two smaller ones identical to this one to decorate my mantle with, and they are exactly the way they are described to be in product description. The only thing is that appear a little darker in person than in the picture, but that makes them even prettier.

Northern Lights Candles ,  Tudor ,  Large Holder
Northern Lights Candles , Tudor , Large Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars candle holders...but not like you think, July 24, 2012
I bought these two beautiful lanterns for my fireplace mantle but I decided they weren't tall enough after looking at them for a month. So, to make them taller I went on the hunt for two candle holders that would be sturdy enough for me to place beneath them when I stumbled upon these. I flipped them upside-down, placed the lanterns on top of them, and put remote controlled tea light candles in the lanterns. As if that wasn't pretty enough, I also put tea lights in these upside down northern lights holders and they look simply amazing!

Ostrich~Jet Black 20 Ostrich Feather 9-12" to Decorate Eiffel Tower Vase
Ostrich~Jet Black 20 Ostrich Feather 9-12" to Decorate Eiffel Tower Vase
Offered by Bridal Mall
Price: $7.23
8 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Feather arrangements, February 13, 2012
These are beautiful, simple, and just elegant. They make amazing flower arrangements, centerpieces, and anything else you decide to do with them. I know this is short, but there just isn't anything critical to say about them. They are perfect for any occasion

ClearMax Lighted 3-Tiered Party Fountain, 2-Gallon,A/C Adapter/Battery Operated
ClearMax Lighted 3-Tiered Party Fountain, 2-Gallon,A/C Adapter/Battery Operated

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Fountain, February 13, 2012
Omgosh, sooooo fun! I absolutely love my fountain and use it at all of my parties. I was looking for something eye catching, out of the ordinary, and impressive, and my fountain almost stole the show. (It had some pretty tough competition...a beautiful cake and a chocolate fountain.) Here are some things to keep in mind when you're considering this item. It comes with a cord, so if you're a perfectionist like me, you may want to have table cloths to keep it hidden. Also, it is made of plastic and it scratches easily, so when you clean it be sure to use a soft cloth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 5:03 PM PDT

Sterling-Silver 4-5 MM Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearl Baby Bracelet, 6"
Sterling-Silver 4-5 MM Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearl Baby Bracelet, 6"

4.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Baby Bracelet, February 13, 2012
The bracelet itself is beautiful, but there are a couple of things i would like to be different. The clasp is a magnet, which is perfect for snapping a bracelet onto a baby, but baby could definitely remove it from her arm with little effort. Perhaps if they used a magnet to initially get the bracelet on baby's arm, and then had a twist lock to keep her from simply pulling it off. Also, it came in a little blue bag but i would have preferred a gift box. All in all, the bracelet is as cute as it can be and an excellent deal. I would definitely refer to a friend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Sparklers, February 13, 2012
I love love love these. They are big, dramatic, and just fun! We used them for my baby's first birthday, and everyone was impressed by this candle. They are similar to sparklers you buy at a fire works stand, but in birthday candle form....and seriously, who doesn't like sparklers. The only thing you may want to be cautious of is placing the cake too close to anyone or anything when you light it.