Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Stephanie Massengale > Reviews

Browse

Stephanie Massen...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie Massengale RSS Feed (Durham, North carolina, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ASHERANGEL Women's Tassel Bikini Covers Floral Printed Bathing Suit Kimono Cover Up, Green, One Size
Offered by askformore
Price: $13.71
2 used & new from $13.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 2, 2016
Lovely! Great value for the price. Can't wait to wear on my honeymoon!

Adhesive Bra - Strapless Invisible Push-up Bra and Underwear Bag By Pinky Petals, Medium, Beige
Offered by Pinky Petals
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up!, March 2, 2016
Great adhesive but too small for my size 36 C breasts. I'm ordering in a large, hopefully it will provide better coverage and lift.

Uplure Women Sexy 2 Pieces Padded Bathing Swimsuit Swimwear Bikini Set Beachwear (L, Green)
Offered by TongYin
Price: $6.69
2 used & new from $6.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, March 2, 2016
Got a large. Waaaay too small on bottom. I'm a US size 8 with not much going on down there, and this is still tiny.

SHANY Pro Signature Brush Set 24 Pieces Handmade Natural/Synthetic Bristle with Wooden Handle, The Masterpiece
Price: $34.40
2 used & new from $34.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Good brushes, questionable integrity, March 2, 2016
This product has some nice brushes, some better than others. Some of the face brushes have a lot of bristle fall out. They are all very soft and come in a nice case that does have a smell but dissipates after a day or two.

I do not like companies bribing people with free products for five star reviews. It completely jeopardizes the integrity of both the company and the review system. This product comes with an insert that says you get a free brush cleaner or something for a five star review, I suspect that is why these brushes rate so highly. Shame on you folks who sold yourselves out...

PattyBoutik Women's Ribbed Cascading Open Cardigan (Burgundy L)
PattyBoutik Women's Ribbed Cascading Open Cardigan (Burgundy L)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater!, February 11, 2016
As always, a lovely addition to my wardrobe from Patty. This sweater is the same quality many of us have come to love from Patty, very soft and snuggly. I have some mediums and larges of various Patty clothing and fit fine into both sizes - I ordered a large in this item and it fits as expected (I am 5'9, 158lbs, size 10ish). A medium would have fit also if one desires a little more of a fitted look.

SPANX Women's Undie-tectable Lace Thong, Soft Nude, Medium
SPANX Women's Undie-tectable Lace Thong, Soft Nude, Medium
Offered by the Boutique
Price: $24.00
6 used & new from $18.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable tummy control, February 11, 2016
Hoorah! I found the perfect undergarment to wear with my deep illusion back wedding dress. I am 5'9, 158lbs, size 10ish and ordered a size medium and it fits well. When I first pulled it out of the box I was concerned because it looked entirely too small, but it is exactly what I needed to control my tummy pooch and is comfortable to wear... Much more comfortable than other types of shapewear I've tried. I am going to order more pairs.

Detangling Brush - Glide Thru Detangler Hair Comb or Brush - No More Tangle - Adults & Kids - Pink
Offered by Crave Naturals
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 11, 2016
I purchased this brush for my tender-headed daughter. While I do not believe it is some detangling miracle brush, she does seem to prefer it over normal brushes. I don't notice much difference while using it on myself but it does glide more easily than a normal brush.

DREAM PAIRS SIMPLE-S Women's Rhinestones Pointed Toe Ballet Comfort Soft Slip On Flats Shoes New Colors Gold Stone Size 10
Offered by topshoesUS
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Wedding Shoes, February 11, 2016
I ordered these lovely shoes to accompany my wedding dress. I am very pleased with the color and quality. The champagne is lovely with the mutidimentional sparkles. I am usually a 9.5/10 and ordered a 10 in these. I found they run true to size as I have a little wiggle room. The pointed toe adds a slight elegance to a simple flat. I am excited to wear them on my wedding day!

Wrapped In A Cloud Women's Plush Navy Blue Marshmallow Fleece Bathrobe NBwwL
Wrapped In A Cloud Women's Plush Navy Blue Marshmallow Fleece Bathrobe NBwwL
Offered by Wrapped In A Cloud
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly soft as a cloud!, December 17, 2015
This robe feels heavenly! I bought this as a Christmas present for my mother - but I'll have to buy one for myself as well. My 10 year-old daughter begged for me to get her one too. This wouldn't be a robe you'd want to put on with damp skin after a shower, but it is extremely soft and wonderful for lounging in.

Zebra Stripe Cake Birthday Party Balloons Decorations Supplies Animal Print
Zebra Stripe Cake Birthday Party Balloons Decorations Supplies Animal Print
Offered by AA+ Deals
Price: $13.89
6 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 16, 2015
Great little balloon set for a great price. They looked great at my daughter's 10th birthday dinner.
Comment Comment | Permalink