Profile for W. Broome > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Broome "brofam" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ivation Multipurpose Gooseneck 7-LED Dimmable Clip Light with Stand - Battery operated, or plugs into USB or outlet - Can be used for BBQ, grill, reading, Book, tabletop/desktop, tasks, computer ect.
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $23.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light, great touch sensitivity, April 6, 2015
Excellent light, great touch sensitivity. I bought two other LED's before this one because they were cheaper, this is by far the best one I purchased. Grabbing 2 more for the kids too!

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse with Fully Customizable Surface, Weight and Balance Tuning (910-004074)
Price: $57.30
50 used & new from $49.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't purchase this item, won't last, February 27, 2015
Bought this mouse a strictly a gaming mouse, which means even under limited use it broke within 60 days. I've been having terrible issues with most logitech products even though they are much more expensive than other items I've bought.

The middle mouse button stopped working almost immediately and the build quality is very sketchy. I would look towards razor for a mouse and mechanical keyboard as well, Logitech has clearly started having its production moved to cheaper manufactures.

Loving Pets Dolce Dish Dog Bowl, Small, 1 Pint, Merlot
Loving Pets Dolce Dish Dog Bowl, Small, 1 Pint, Merlot
Offered by JD PowerSellers
Price: $7.75
7 used & new from $5.62

3.0 out of 5 stars invisible water line, January 24, 2015
These are cute bowls. However, it's very hard to see where the water line is for our poor puppy. I think he got tired of sticking his nose in the water because he stopped using it. He would wait until we put him outside to drink from a different bowl.

Coaster Home Furnishings Casual Accent Cabinet, White
Coaster Home Furnishings Casual Accent Cabinet, White
Offered by The River Oak Group
Price: $251.58
8 used & new from $250.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful tip, January 24, 2015
We love this shelf. It's really nice looking! However, like people are saying, the directions aren't 100% thorough. The backboard has very teeny holes for the hangers, which can be overlooked as it isn't indicated on the directions. Unfortunately, we did just that and our holes ended up being on the bottom. No problem,I thought... I'll just swap out the base and the top! Wrong! Now the shelves are upsidedown. Yeah.forgot about that small detail. So now, in order to fix my mistake, I would have to take the entire heavy thing apart and redo it! Don't overlook those teeny holes!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so beautifully made!, August 24, 2014
Just received this backpack today. My review is based on first impression alone. It's gorgeous! It's so beautifully made!! The lining matches the bow. It's smaller than what I expected, which is actually perfect for my 2nd grader. It's so pretty, I almost don't want her taking it to school! I know it's going to be filthy soon. :( ...I will update my review after she gets some use out of it to let you all know how it holds up. I'm a little worried about the leathery areas tearing at the seams.

Levi's Little Girls' Tressa Skinny
Levi's Little Girls' Tressa Skinny

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 27, 2014
My daughter just turned 7 and is a skinny mini! She is too tall for a size 5, but too thin for an average 6. I have a really hard time finding her jeans that aren't jeggings! The size 6 fits her great and they are super cute too! They don't gap in the back when she sits either! (She has another pair of pants that do that and she doesn't want to wear them). Love these jeans! I'll have to buy her more Levi's skinny! ...I hope they all fit like these.

Panda Full Animal Hoodie Hat (Faux Fur) 3 in 1 Function
Panda Full Animal Hoodie Hat (Faux Fur) 3 in 1 Function
Offered by Proaktif
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 5, 2014
Very cute, but the fur is a little stiff and the paws are like stickers, not sewn on pads. My niece loved it, so that's what counts! :)

School Years Memory Keeper
School Years Memory Keeper
by Editors of Publications International Ltd.
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
16 used & new from $118.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, January 5, 2014
Love this book!! It's 12x12, like a scrapbook. It's spiral bound so the thickness can't be adjusted. I'm guessing it will be bursting at the seems by the time my kids graduate. lol! The pages inside are not square, but are bigger than a standard 8X11.5 sheet of paper. Every page is a pocket! The only gripe I have... and it's nit picky... is that not all of the grades start on the left page, so sometimes you'll have the last page of one grade next to the first page of the next grade. Also... some of subtitles will be covered up when you put the picture on top, like "Here's me on my first day of preschool". Nothing to take the rating down, but thought I'd mention it. LOVE this book!

School Years Memory Keeper: Illustrations by SUSAN WINGET

Offered by craftandparty
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $24.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it!, January 5, 2014
Great deal if you need a lot of tulle in random colors. ***Take note*** The description says 6in. x 75ft. when the labels on the actual product say 6in. x 25yrds. KEY WORD... YARDS. I started to request a return thinking it said 25ft., but caught my mistake. The only reason I didn't give it 5 is because I didn't know which colors were coming to me, but I'm happy!

Page: 1 | 2