Profile for auntlindy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

auntlindy RSS Feed

LinenTablecloth 60 x 126-Inch Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth White
LinenTablecloth 60 x 126-Inch Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth White
Price: $11.99
13 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, August 13, 2013
These tablecloths are a great value for the money. Bought for a wedding, and they did come with a few little spots. I used a little Shout on them and threw them in the washer, and they came out beautiful, only needed touch-up ironing or none at all. After the wedding, there were berry stains, coffee stains, etc, and once again they all came out of the washer beautifully. Have already been used for a second event. The price was cheaper than renting linens locally and shipped for free. Very pleased.

Treasure Chase - Nintendo DS
Treasure Chase - Nintendo DS
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $10.82
23 used & new from $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great logic game, long-lasting fun, June 25, 2013
Love this game. I was pleasantly surprised because I like games that last me a while, not ones that I can finish in a day or two. I wasn't sure what they could add to the simple premise of this game to make it interesting, but they added just enough new features and blocks with different characteristics (spring-loaded, bridges, ropes, magnets,...) that it was the right mix of fun and challenging. Great game!

Unscented Pillar Candle Size: 3" x 6"
Unscented Pillar Candle Size: 3" x 6"
Offered by Shop A Candle
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful simple, June 25, 2013
These candles are great quality, price, and just as described. Very happy with my purchase. Would definitely buy these again.

3 White Taper Candles 10" Individually Wrapped
3 White Taper Candles 10" Individually Wrapped
Offered by SAS Distribution Inc.
Price: $5.49
2 used & new from $5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT white, June 25, 2013
These candles are definitely not white, not even ivory. I would say they are more of an ecru color. Can't use them for my event as they won't match. Waste of money.

CSI: Unsolved - Nintendo DS
CSI: Unsolved - Nintendo DS
Offered by drawinglive
Price: $12.94
29 used & new from $6.64

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, June 25, 2013
This game is way to simple and repetitive. It walks you through every step, the only part left to you is the hidden object part where you look for clues at a crime scene or other location. After you gather clues, you "process" them in one of 5 or 6 stations of the lab. The puzzle is virtually identical each time you go to a station. Very boring. I will be re-selling this one soon...a waste of money.

Carhartt Men's Lightweight Shortsleeve Pocket T-Shirt,Navy,X-Large
Carhartt Men's Lightweight Shortsleeve Pocket T-Shirt,Navy,X-Large
Offered by Rugged Outfitters
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 30, 2012
For the money spent, this T is about the same quality as one I can get for 5$ at wal-mart. Super thin material. At the same time that I ordered this, I also ordered the Carhartt's workwear T. Three times the value for a couple extra bucks. I guess when they say lightweight, they really mean it.

Puzzle Expedition - Nintendo DS
Puzzle Expedition - Nintendo DS
Offered by mostlymusic-biz
Price: $15.77
25 used & new from $3.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise your brain!, August 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is one of my top four games. I also loved Safecracker, but had cleared that game in less than 5 days. Have had this game for 10 days, probably play an hour or more a day, and LOVE IT! It makes you really think and look logically at things, and even then, your mind sometimes tricks you into seeing only the obvious solution, which is often wrong. As the puzzles get harder, I am now at the stage where one level takes at least 30 minutes to clear.....sometimes much more, and am only 65% through the game. Because of that, I love the auto save feature which allows me to save my progress within a level when I have to stop playing. Don't let the 30 minutes to clear a stage scare you off, 'cause it's so much fun. Also love the skip feature, to skip those levels that frustrate too much, but have to admit that I always go back later and solve them! This is definitely a 5-star, but only for those logic-lovers!!

Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure - Nintendo DS
Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure - Nintendo DS
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $19.98
25 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult puzzles..love it!, October 24, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is possibly my favorite game so far. My only disappointment is that I finished it too soon. It took me 3 evenings to complete, but didn't want to put it down. Like some other reviewers, I LOVED the puzzles being difficult without clear directions. You have to figure out what the goal is, how the machine works, and then do it. I would definitely buy another game like this one!

Super Scribblenauts
Super Scribblenauts
Price: $11.34
162 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun...but too short, January 5, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Scribblenauts (Video Game)
If I had written this review when I first got the game, I would have given it a 5, but it is disappointingly short. I have had the original scribblenauts for several months, and have still not tired of it or completed it. With 180 levels, most of which are much more challenging to complete, I think it is a much better value. I've had the super scribblenauts for less than 3 weeks and am done already (I don't play that often.) I love the addition of the adjectives which makes it a lot more fun, but I miss the challenge of the original game. Kind of like most movie sequels...disappointing