Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Jon > Reviews

Browse

Jon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed

Cree 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 LED Light Bulb (4-Pack)
Cree 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 LED Light Bulb (4-Pack)
Offered by JDP Lighting and Hardware
Price: $22.70
19 used & new from $14.48

1.0 out of 5 stars They burn out quickly., February 21, 2015
Three of my bulbs have Burnt out already. These lights are supposed to last for 10 years and they only lasted 3 months. Buy the bulbs at Home Depot so that Cree will honor their warranty and you won't lose bulbs that can't be returned after 2 months.

The Lamp Maker
The Lamp Maker
by Cindy Starr Stewart
11 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern parable written for your child, January 21, 2013
This review is from: The Lamp Maker (Paperback)
When Jesus wanted to explain an aspect of the kingdom, He used parables - stories that the audience was able to understand and apply to one's life. As a former Program Director at a Christian Summer Camp, I've found that when explaining the character of God to children (or adults for that matter), the best tools always take the complex and make them simple. The Lamp Maker is just that kind of tool - a wonderful story of the three parts of the trinity and how they all play a role in our lives. Taking the model of Jesus' parables, Cindy uses an everyday tool in our lives to teach, encourage and reveal who God is and why He cares. I highly recommend the Lamp Maker to any parent who is looking for another way to introduce scriptural truths to their children in a fun way. It brings me joy when my three-year-old asks me to re-read the Lamp Maker to him at night, and I pray during those special times that the Spirit of the Lord will use this book to reveal to him the wonders of God.

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion
Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion
Offered by C.W.K
Price: $14.39
2 used & new from $14.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, October 26, 2010
I purchased this battery because my old one would run out in about 5 minutes. This battery has worked just fine since I installed it. I haven't officially timed the amount of time I can go on the battery, but it is safe to say I can go for several hours before needing to charge the battery. All in all I'm very happy with this purchase. I should have done it sooner.

48" INFLATABLE BEACH BALL - RAINBOW GIANT BALL
48" INFLATABLE BEACH BALL - RAINBOW GIANT BALL
Offered by ADVENTURER'S BAG
Price: $19.37
3 used & new from $19.37

5.0 out of 5 stars More egg than ball, September 20, 2010
Great product. Takes forever to blow up. Very durable. The kids loved it.

Inflatable Zoo Animals (12)
Inflatable Zoo Animals (12)
Offered by SHOP FROM HOME
Price: $31.69
4 used & new from $31.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, September 20, 2010
This review is from: Inflatable Zoo Animals (12) (Toy)
I wanted a bunch and got them with this product. Each animal is about 2 feet tall. Funny looking. Held up well enough for the price.

Nite Ize Flashflight L.E.D Light Up Flying Disc (Green, Large)
Nite Ize Flashflight L.E.D Light Up Flying Disc (Green, Large)
Price: $14.00
42 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, August 17, 2010
We play night ultimate frisbee with about 150 players and 3 or 4 frisbees. These held up all summer long. Great product.