Profile for Dharmadog > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dharmadog "Dharmadog" RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

(3 Pack) Bar Keepers Friend Cookware and Sink Cleaner - 12 Oz. Each
(3 Pack) Bar Keepers Friend Cookware and Sink Cleaner - 12 Oz. Each
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $10.40
2 used & new from $10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars like nothing else on the planet, October 13, 2014
I have a porcelain sink and this stuff takes out stains, particularly rust stains, like nothing else on the planet.

ASICS Women's Gel-Extreme33 Running Shoe,Neon Pink/White/Rainbow,10 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Extreme33 Running Shoe,Neon Pink/White/Rainbow,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Look Great and Feel Great but Not Super Cushiony, August 13, 2013
These shoes have a great visual impact. The purple shoelaces are particularly cute against the bright pink background. The shoes themselves are comfortable and definitely wide enough. I wear a 9.5 but bought a 10 to have some extra room. I'm glad I did because the 10 fits me perfectly. I think the 9.5 would have been too small. I expected the shoe to have more cushion than it did. The sole is relatively thin and the shoe relatively low. I wasn't sure it would be really comfortable on the road but it definitely was.

Sanyo Eneloop Ni-MH Charger (with 8 "AA" and 2 "AAA" Batteries, Plus 2 "C" and 2 "D" Adpaters)
Offered by A4893888
Price: $31.99
11 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Thing is Really Cool-Turns AA Batteries into C's and D's, August 13, 2013
Eneloop batteries are great. They don't take long to recharge and they last a good long time with each charge. They are all I am using in all my AA and AAA battery using products. What is unique about this particular package is that it has AAA batteries, AA batteries, a charger, and two pairs of adapters, one for C batteries, and one for D batteries. Each of the adapters allow you to charge a AA battery and slide it into the adapter turning the AA battery into either a C or a D battery depending on which adapter you choose. As a result, my mother, who I bought this set for, ONLY has to keep a stock of AA batteries, not a full menu of sizes the way you used to have to (and the way I still do in my hall closet).

Vitron-C High Potency Iron Supplement with Vitamin C, 60 Count
Vitron-C High Potency Iron Supplement with Vitamin C, 60 Count
Price: $9.99
29 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Doctor Told Me To Buy This Brand, August 13, 2013
Seriously, how do you rate a vitamin? All I can really say is that I had low iron, my doctor told me to go out and buy these specific iron supplements, and I did. Now I don't have low iron anymore. The pills are very reasonable in size, have coatings so they don't taste bad when you take them, and haven't given me any side effects that I have noticed so I have nothing to add on those fronts. All I guess I can say, at the end of the day, is that my doctor endorses the product and that they do the trick in an entirely inoffensive and unobtrusive way, an ideal characteristic for a supplement.

Atkins Day Break Strawberry Banana Shake, 11 oz Containers(Pack of 4)
Atkins Day Break Strawberry Banana Shake, 11 oz Containers(Pack of 4)
Offered by Busy Bee's World
Price: $14.93
16 used & new from $6.91

5.0 out of 5 stars High Protein, Low Carb, Great Taste, August 13, 2013
These shakes are high in protein (10g), low in carbs (2g), sugar free, and low calorie (140cal). None of that, however, would mean squat to me if they didn't also taste great. They are pre-mixed so you don't get the horrible grainy thing that so often comes with the shakes made from powder (a huge plus to me). Finally, for some reason I really don't understand, they are aren't as thick as the Wild Berry flavor so they don't have the problem of having the thickening agent clump up and make gross lumps if you don't shake the box enough before trying to drink it.

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXB 15.5-Inch Core i7 Touch Laptop
Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXB 15.5-Inch Core i7 Touch Laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the laptop. Windows 8 I'm not crazy about., August 13, 2013
The laptop, including the touchscreen, are great. The touch pad/mouse is responsive and easy to use. The laptop is fast. The startup is as quick as they say it is in the advertising. I really love the laptop. Windows 8, though, is another story. You can't just jump from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and make a smooth transition. It is a whole different world. My biggest complaint is that I have yet to figure out how to have multiple windows open on my screen at the same time. The practical effect of this is most annoying when I am, for example, on my bank's website and I want to pull up the calculator to do some math. In Windows 8, I haven't figured out how to do that (and I have tried). So far, in fact, I haven't seen any advantages whatsoever to making the jump to Windows 8 and, if I had it to do over again, I would get a laptop with Windows 7.......although I really do like this laptop a whole lot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 3:10 PM PDT

LG Electronics 39LN5700 39-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV (2013 Model)
2 used & new from $349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture, Easy Menus, Plenty of Connections, August 13, 2013
This TV has a fantastic picture. The remote and the menus are easy to use, and the TV itself is easy to set up, including getting the TV connected to a home network. Everything is really self-explanatory and I didn't need to use the manual for any part of the assembly or setup. All in all, I love it. Couldn't be happier.

Kangaroom Recycle Bags, Set of 2
Kangaroom Recycle Bags, Set of 2
Offered by GreatUsefulStuff
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Torn Paper Bags!!!!!, November 24, 2011
I LOVE these bags. I can't tell you how many grocery bags have torn when I tried to pick them up, carry them, or when my dog has crawled over them. Those days are over. These bags hold a paper bag if your recycler needs you to use them but you can move the bags around using the handles on the plastic bags, eliminating all of the ripping and tearing. The bags stand up on their own and are just the right size. They aren't too heavy when full. Even if you leave your recycling on the deck in the rain by accident, you can still take it to the curb because your bags won't dissolve. Then, when you get them back, you can just hose off the mud. I have four bags and am now buying more for Christmas presents.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Fluid!, July 30, 2008
Between my house and my mom's we have had six geriatric dogs in the last year (ages 11-16). Six old dogs means a ton of accidents. Simple Solution whisks the problem away. We buy by the gallon and dispense it from a spray bottle. It handles all pet mishaps no matter which end of the dog gives rise to the trouble and no matter what surface of the home is assaulted. We have treated everything from hardwood floors to oriental rugs and been thrilled with the result. If your dog is sick, old, a puppy, or just learning the ins and outs of housebreaking, buy this product and you will be able to handle the situation with good humor and without living in a dwelling that smells like a well-used urinal cake. This, for me, is a high priority.