Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for Miles L. Shafer > Reviews

Browse

Miles L. Shafer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miles L. Shafer RSS Feed (meridian, CA)

MityLite NEMO 1900 2AAA LaserSpot Flashlight
MityLite NEMO 1900 2AAA LaserSpot Flashlight

5.0 out of 5 stars like a 6th finger, March 7, 2013
I'm never without one of these. Bright and light enuf to clench with your teeth when you need hands free. I have 3 other larger Pelican models and they're all great, an opinion shared by my local Fire Department. The guarantee is a model, I've used it for over a decade, they always come through. I'd stick with yellow tho.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars hi tech trumps the Gold Rush, June 3, 2006
these are the best pants since Levis came up with the 501 for the 49ers (the real 49ers, not the sad NFL team of today).

I work in these pants nearly every day since I discovered them on the recommendation of the local feed store proprieter ("these are great pants!). I've yet to detect a manufacturing flaw and they shrug off the effects of everything from manure to plaster dust.

The hammer loop is on the logical side for once and I'm still trying to remember that I have cargo pockets and don't need to tote the toolbelt. and a cell-phone pocket! the new classics.