Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Spyce > Reviews

Browse

Spyce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 224

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Spyce RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ritz Quilted Can Opener Cover, Natural
Ritz Quilted Can Opener Cover, Natural
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $5.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover, March 1, 2014
I purchased this cover to store my Kitchenaid hand mixer and attachments. It's a nice size with plenty of room for the mixer and attachments. I use the cover like a bag, and place it on a cabinet shelf where it sits upright and within reach. Now, I have all the parts in one place and no longer have to get the mixer out of the cabinet and rummage around in a drawer for the attachments.

Magic Bullet 4 pcs Black Lids, 2 Stay Fresh Lids, 2 Shaker Lids
Magic Bullet 4 pcs Black Lids, 2 Stay Fresh Lids, 2 Shaker Lids
Offered by A Toy House
Price: $4.04
10 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lids, March 1, 2014
I bought these to replace my lost shaker lids. They are just like the original lids and fit perfectly. I get the most use out of the shaker lid with the larger holes, and I use it for grated parmesan cheese. I use the other one to shake out seasoning blends that I mix up in the bullet.

BUILT NY Crosstown Insulated Lunch Bag, Black
BUILT NY Crosstown Insulated Lunch Bag, Black
Price: $21.38
3 used & new from $18.71

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, January 27, 2014
The Crosstown Lunch Sack has plenty of room to pack a meal and snacks. I put in a Sundesa 20 ounce blender bottle that has my breakfast drink, a 16 ounce Contigo tumbler for coffee, sandwich wrap, fruit and I can still close it. I don't use the netting on the side of the bag. My only complaint with the bag is that the nylon shoulder strap is really flimsy, and it folds over on itself around the adjustment clasp. The strap also doesn't stay in place after it's adjusted.

I live in bag tax state, and I use it to carry my lunch if I go out and buy lunch to take back to work. It's a handy bag, but the company should put a better strap on it.

Prop 'n Go Slim - Adjustable Bed Holder & Lap Stand for iPad, iPad mini, Tablets and eReaders with Multi Angle Control (Striped)
Offered by Padded Spaces
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It & Recommended!, January 27, 2014
The Prop'n Go Slim is one of my favorite 2013 purchases. I like to sit in my recliner and read my Kindle or other tablet, but I have carpal tunnel syndrome and holding them over a period of time is uncomfortable. With the Prop 'n Go, I can lay back in the recliner and read for hours without getting cramps in my hands. The stand is stable and doesn't fall over when I move my legs or if I'm in my recliner and change from reclining to sitting or vice versa. I'm typing this now while reclining, and the tablet is secure and not wobbling around as I type.

I have used the stand with my 7" Kindle and 10" tablet in their cases and without. They fit either way. The stand has 12 slots to accommodate a variety of angles so finding a comfortable view can be achieved with a device being used in either portrait or landscape mode and whether sitting or reclining. I rotate the screen if I'm using one of my devices in portrait mode and need to charge it so the plug will be at the top.

The Prop 'n Go Slim is well worth the price and eliminates having to constantly hold a device while using it, and it ends one handed and thumb typing. I recommend it!

Stubb's Texas Butter Injectable All-Natural Marinade, 12 oz bottle with 1-Time Use Injector

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, November 28, 2013
I wanted the Cajun Injector but couldn't find any in the store. Cajun Injector 16 Ounce Creole Butter Marinade This Stubbs marinade is awful. It has a peppery, stale, artificial smell and taste. I'm glad I tasted it before injecting my birds. I bought it from the grocery store and thought it may have been beyond the expiration date, but that wasn't the case. I threw it away and used the rest of the Caesar salad dressing that I had in the fridge. I had to strain it first though to keep the cheese and other particles from clogging the needle. That worked very well.

Melitta Single Cup Coffee for K-Cup Brewers, Cafe de Europa Espresso Toscana, Extra Dark Roast, 12 Count

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exra Bold, October 24, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I prefer dark roast like Starbuck's Sumatra and Timothy's Rainforest Espresso Extra Bold. The Melitta extra dark roast taste more like a medium roast, and it's a little flat tasting. I don't think it tastes bad, but it isn't one to pick if you prefer a bold and robust roast. The K-cup comes is inside of a plastic container. The container and the K-cup are recyclable, but unless you remove the K-cup from the container, it won't fit into the K-cup carousel. I would drink the coffee if it's was the only thing available, but it's not a roast that I would purchase.

Keebler Simply Made Cookies, Butter, 10 Ounce
Keebler Simply Made Cookies, Butter, 10 Ounce
15 used & new from $4.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 28, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like these cookies. They are larger, thicker and a bit firmer than Danish butter cookies in the tin can. My preference would be the Danish ones, but I think these would be a suitable substitute. Just like other butter cookies, its hard to stop eating them because each one makes the next taste better.

Keebler El Duende Cookies, Coconut, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Keebler El Duende Cookies, Coconut, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Cookies, August 20, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought these were okay, but they didn't have enough coconut for my taste (2% or less of coconut flavoring). They are crisp, thin and have just enough sweetness that may go well with a cup of herbal tea. A 32 gram serving has 150 calories (6 cookies). The El Duende (the elf) cookies are one of Keebler's new product lines that launched this year. According to Keebler, the El Duende line reflects the importance of their Hispanic customers. The line also includes a lemon sandwich cookie.

Keebler El Duende Sandwich Cookies, Lemon, 13 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Keebler El Duende Sandwich Cookies, Lemon, 13 Ounce (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejected, July 27, 2013
Start = 5 Stars
-1 Star - Twisting the cookie apart causes it to break and crumble. I guess that's because most of them are already broken or cracked.
-1 Star - The lemon filling is so thin the edges of the cookies meet!
-1 Star - The cookies have a significant and unpleasant after taste that lingers.
-1 Star - Sloppy presentation

Rating = 1 Star

These need to go back to the test kitchen or abandoned. I am surprised that this is a Keebler product. The color isn't uniform, some are light golden brown and some are darker, and the cookies are placed haphazardly on top of the filling. It's a really sloppy product. If these had been set out on a tray at a party, I would have assumed they were no name cookies purchased from the dollar store. Keebler can do much better than this.

I love cookies, but I don't recommend these.

Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, July 23, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used the flosser for almost 30 days, and I discovered early on that it doesn't remove all of the food particles in my teeth. I can either use my other oral irrigator or dental floss and remove additional particles. If I go over my teeth two or three times, then it works fairly well, but then the 30 second flossing advantage is lost. I have tried to adjust to the short burst of air and water, but I prefer a steady stream a water and a irrigator that has an option for adjusting the pressure of the water. The best features of this flosser are the rechargeable feature, the ability to add mouthwash to the reservoir, and the compact size.

I suppose it's better than nothing, but for the results, I don't think it's worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20