Profile for Steve L > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve L RSS Feed

Heavenly Christmas
Heavenly Christmas
Price: $9.99
52 used & new from $2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Done, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Heavenly Christmas (Audio CD)
I'm certainly not a qualified music critic but I know what I like and this album, to me, is outstanding. Everyone who listens will percieve the experience somewhat differently so it doesn't surprise me that some people may think that the production quality is lacking. Here's a suggestion folks! If you don't know the lyrics to the songs, do yourself a favor and find them and print them out so you can follow along as she sings. The listening expereince becomes much more personal when you can understand the story being told. Also, if you are one of those who is not satisfied with the production quality of the album you might want to question the quality of your sound system. You just can't get great sound out of a sorry set of speakers--I know, because I just bought new speakers for my system and the difference is incredible.

O Holy Night
O Holy Night
Offered by Fire Sale Tech USA
Price: $5.49
164 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Small price to pay for a big piece of history in the making, November 22, 2010
This review is from: O Holy Night (Audio CD)
IMHO I don't think that anyone can really justify a complaint about having "only" four tracks or that the DVD somehow comes up short. What we ARE getting is a piece of what just may be history in the making. There has rarely ever been another performer of her caliber at such a young age. When she sings people listen and they marvel at the beauty of her voice and the way she draws you into the music with her. When a person like David Foster invites Jackie to perform in his David Foster and Friends gala in Las Vegas and again at his charity fundraiser in Toronto, Canada you know that she is in some really phenomenal company of other great artists. And,BTW, this doesn't happen by dumb luck. She has worked very hard to get where she is and I believe she has a VERY bright and long lasting career ahead of her. Hold onto your hats people, this is just the beginning of a great trip on the Jackie Express!!