Profile for Laura Quinn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Quinn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bamboo Wood Polarized Sunglasses
Bamboo Wood Polarized Sunglasses
Offered by Woodies USA
Price: $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret this purchase, August 28, 2014
This review is from: Bamboo Wood Polarized Sunglasses
I loooove my woodies! This is my third pair. They are lightweight and stylish. I will definitely be buying more in the future as gifts since I get so many compliments on mine!

ROOMMATES RMK1553SCS Small Gerber Daisies Peel & Stick Wall Decals
ROOMMATES RMK1553SCS Small Gerber Daisies Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Price: $9.99
22 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, MUCH LARGER THAN THE TITLE INFERS, April 17, 2014
WHEN THE DESCRIPTION SAYS "SMALL" THEY ARE REFERRING TO THE NUMBER OF FLOWERS PER PACKAGE NOT THE ACTUAL SIZE OF FLOWER. FLOWER HEADS ARE EASILY 5-6 INCHES AND STEMS ARE ABOUT 10-12 INCHES. EASY TO APPLY TO SMOOTH AND SEMI- SMOOTH SURFACES. LOOKS GREAT, BRIGHT COLORS.

NFL Green Bay Packers Men's Team Spotlight II Long Sleeve Pull Over, Dark Green/Steel, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Cool, March 3, 2014
I love the look and the design of the shirt. The only problem I had is that I think it runs a little small.

Personalized Last Name and Est Date Vinyl Wall Art Vinyl Lettering Vinyl Saying Wall Decal
Offered by howlong1988
Price: $21.60
2 used & new from $19.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 3, 2014
Unique and very classy looking decal. It actually looks like you stenciled it on the wall as it is not raised at all.

Cheesehead - 6 3/4" x 3 3/4" - funny die cut vinyl decal / sticker for window, truck, car, laptop, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Pictured, March 3, 2014
I love this decal. It is unique and I get a lot of compliments on it. The color has stay bright in the Florida sun. It is a little smaller than a mouse pad.

Dr. Christophers Formula Black Drawing Ointment 2 Oz
Dr. Christophers Formula Black Drawing Ointment 2 Oz
Offered by Life Balm
Price: $15.28
14 used & new from $15.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, March 3, 2014
I would have given it 5 stars except that I was surprised at how small the container was. It works tho.

Platinum Bluetooth Keyboard Case Folio Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Platinum Bluetooth Keyboard Case Folio Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Offered by SilverEstateLiquidation
Price: $19.99
13 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but..., March 3, 2014
I understand it was used but I was still a little disappointed to find that the "leather" had a chip out of it:(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 12:47 AM PDT

Tiki Totem
Tiki Totem

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Tiki Totem (Kitchen)
This is a really nice looking tiki, HOWEVER it is not made of wood. It is made of pottery or clay.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Origami Paper, October 6, 2013
This origami paper has a nice quality and there is plenty of it, and it has many different shades of colors.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Plain but elegant, September 6, 2013
I ordered this dress for a friends wedding at a very posh villa in Malibu. I'm 5'7" 130lbs 34b. I ordered a size 6 and it fit very well but as other reviews will tell you, not much wiggle room up top if your bigger than a B cup. Looks and feels great. The dress is plain and needs some dressing up with shoes and jewelry but I'm confident it will be perfect for the occasion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7