Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Virginia > Reviews

Browse

Virginia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 228

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Virginia RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cozy Land® Luxury Soft High Quality Premium Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Comforter Protector Dobby Striped Pre-shrunk White - King 106" x 90"
Offered by Madison Garden Home Collection
Price: $64.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This has a narrow ZIPPER opening, but sturdy fabric., February 5, 2016
This duvet has a zipper at the end opening. The zipper doesn't go down the entire length of the duvet cover. So imagine trying to stuff a king duvet in this thing. I was so worried about busting the zipper on this thing. I can tell that this duvet won't last me long, going to be a constant hassle repairing it. I currently have a Croft and Barrow that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. It has ties on the inside corners and clear buttons on the ends. I thought this duvet was exactly the same as my croft and barrow from the pictures with the stripes, I was wrong. Very disappointed. I doesn't even look as elegant as my C&B fixed on the bed...this Cozy Land duvet has a more boxy look. The fabric is sturdy though..if you are looking for a sturdy fabric then this is it....just the zipper doesn't make any sense.

Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6)
Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6)
Offered by Beauticom
Price: $5.68
4 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent nail brushes., February 2, 2016
Shipping was fast. These have strong bristles. The plastic is pretty solid, but a little lighter in weight then my last plastic brush that I had, and the handle curves are a little narrower. I love the glitter specks in some of them, and some were just solid colored.

Hoover UH72400 WindTunnel Air Steerable Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover UH72400 WindTunnel Air Steerable Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $114.99
63 used & new from $41.59

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy., January 11, 2016
First, the feature that drew me to this particular vacuum was the hose reach. I have tall ceiling with fans. I really loved this vacuum in the beginning. It vacuumed great, but it was hard to push around on my medium pile area rug. After having it for only 6 months, and only 2 ceiling fan vacuum uses, the hose port cover on the vacuum broke off. The springs are metal but attached to plastic. After the port cover broke, 1.5 weeks later I heard a hissing coming from the hose area, and then realized there were cracks in the opening between the seams of the hose near the port area. Another major design flaw. I replaced my other vac that I had for 6 years, no complaints. My other vac was $20 cheaper and is still in my basement. I was really looking forward to this Hoover with its long hose reach. Very very disappointed.

Lucky2Buy Women's Summer Fresh High Low Evening Party Irregular Maxi Dress
Lucky2Buy Women's Summer Fresh High Low Evening Party Irregular Maxi Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute design concept, but thin material., December 26, 2015
Thin material, but love the design concept. I do wish the collar wasn't so masculine, kind of gives the dress a Matrix look, like Neo would be wearing it.

Bissell 1548 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Full-Size Carpet Cleaner
Bissell 1548 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Full-Size Carpet Cleaner
Price: $186.32
14 used & new from $144.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't have antibacterial cleaning solution included...or bare floor tool., December 26, 2015
I received this Bissel from my husband for Christmas because I wanted this for Christmas. When I opened the box and took out the contents, I noticed there wasn't any antibacterial cleaning solution included AS STATED on the box. I was really looking forward to it too. Assembly, for me, was a little challenging because the handle had a tag instruction with pictures and I accidentally looked at the continued side of the tag and accidentally drilled the handle screw through the other side of the water base, luckily the water base wasn't installed. My husband figured out later that we skipped the step of attaching an orange plastic piece first. Very easy mis-step. You would think to just insert the handle and screw, because everyone kept saying that on you tube video tutorials. Getting the screw out too was challenging, we had to hammer it out ect. Nightmare. Also, there were sticky tabs attaching note cards with descriptions that left sticky residue on my water tank, tried to scrap off with long and strong fingernails, but it wouldn't come off, ANNOYING. The second sticky tab I pulled off the top floor base didn't leave sticky residue thankfully. The included instruction booklet has a section on "bare floor" cleaning and attachment tool, we noticed we didn't have a bare floor tool included with ours. I went on Amazon to pull the part up, and Amazon didn't have that part for the 1548, so I am confused as to why my instructions suggest I would have a bare floor cleaning tool. I have a nice $600 8X10 area rug. I cleaned it in 20 minutes, took 2 water fills with bissel deep clean solution. I followed the instructions by pressing the handle and moving forward and backwards over the area for cleaning, then released to suck of the liquid back out of the area rug. I noticed how quickly the water ran out, and thought that it would be a nightmare and costly with the cleaning solution for someone who has a fully carpeted home. In the end, our 8x10 area rug came out looking new, but was still slightly damp the next day. It did not dry within an hour or so as stated on the box and instructions. I went over the wet areas until no liquid could be seen being pulled up into the machine too. I do love how fast and well it cleaned the rug though overall. Looks beautiful. ...but it didn't get old popsicle orange and red stains out...So parents don't buy artificial colored popsicles for your kiddos! This machine made my rug look new again in a short amount of time, and it wasn't difficult to maneuver. Downside: you can't remove the floor base clear plastic cover to remove hair and rug fibers. A scraping tool is included, and helps a little, but I do wish it easily snaps apart for rinsing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2015 12:32 PM PST

Bogs Baby Classic Native Waterproof Insulated Rain Boot (Infant/Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Black/Multi
Price: $31.84
5 used & new from $31.84

4.0 out of 5 stars love bogs., December 6, 2015
These are great shoes. I really like them. They are great for the Fall and mild winters. I buy a size up because they are boots that they can wear with thick socks.

Little Hand Little Boys' Shark Elestic Waist Five Pants Shorts Haren Trousers
Little Hand Little Boys' Shark Elestic Waist Five Pants Shorts Haren Trousers

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pants, December 6, 2015
I love these pants. Wish I had them in different colors.

CoverON® LG Optimus L70 Exceed 2 Realm Pulse Ultimate 2 L41C Kickstand Hard + Soft Dual Layer Hybrid Case Bundle with Black Micro USB Home & Car Charger - Black & Hot Pink
Offered by Wireless Central
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 6, 2015
Great set for my phone. Quick shipping. Everything I needed. The kickstand needs a tool to pry it open....pointless and will never use.

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Canterlot Castle Playset
My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Canterlot Castle Playset
Offered by AMZ Prime
Price: $67.97
87 used & new from $53.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced., December 6, 2015
Ok. I think this castle should be priced around $45, maybe $49.99. I paid $70 at Toys R Us, and it was on sale. You have to put this together yourself. The background is a flimsy, thin cardboard that you insert into a weird position for assembly. A lot of little parts and pieces. Princess Celestias head turns, which was a plus. Overall, I think this castle is ok....my daughter loves it, she is 5 years old. A good play thing for MLP blindbag ponies.

BRAND New Original VIZIO 3D XRV13D Qwerty keyboard remote for M3D650SV M3D550SL M3D470KD M3D550KD; E3D320VX E3D420VX E3D470VX M3D550KDE - M3D470KDE M3D550KDE M3D470KDE M3D550KD M3D650SV M3D550SL M3D470KD M3D550KD E3D320VX E3D420VX E3D470VX 3D internet TV---US Selling
Offered by Sourcing Remote
Price: $14.88
6 used & new from $10.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the replacement., November 18, 2015
Opened the package, put batteries into it, pointed it to my tv and it turned on. Pushed all the volume and other buttons, and they all worked. Easy peesy. Thanks for the replacement!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20