Profile for Rebecca of Amazon > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebecca of Amazon "The Rebecca Review" RSS Feed (The World of Amazon)
(COMMUNITY FORUM 04)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ignited By The Holy Spirit
Ignited By The Holy Spirit
by Ivy Adjivon
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $4.96

4.0 out of 5 stars God's Protection, July 26, 2015
Ivy Adjivon had a miraculous experience that can only be explained by God intervening in her situation. The story is brief but shows that God sometimes protects people in various situations. I can't really explain too much of her moment in time without giving away the whole story. This book also introduces the reader to the reality of the Holy Spirit. A meaningful book Christians will enjoy.

~The Rebecca Review

Chalk Markers - July Big Sale! - 10 set of Skin Safe, Dustless & Non Toxic - Perfect for Your Kids Arts Crafts. Beautiful Vibrant Neon Colors - Perfect for Professional Business Purposes like Bistro Boards and Menus. Ideal On Any Non-Porous Surfaces
Offered by HappyPlayful
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fun to Write on Mirrors, July 26, 2015
I was excited to get these chalk markers because it is fun to write messages on mirrors. Always test these on a small area and make sure they wipe off with a damp cloth. On my mirrors they were fine. To get them to work you have to spend about a minute each pressing down on the tip to get the ink started. If you use a napkin this works very well to get them started. I also wrote a name on a chalkboard label and the marker wrote beautifully. I will find many uses for these. They are super colorful and the markers are easy to use.

~The Rebecca Review

I received a free box of markers for review purposes. This review is my honest opinion.
Comment Comment | Permalink

18 oz- Wide Mouth, BPA- Free Water Sport Bottle, with Measuring Marks on bottle by Truego TM (Blue)
Offered by True Great Deals
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BPA Free Bottle for Hydration on the Go, July 25, 2015
If you are looking for a BPA bottle for hydration on the go this is a nice option. The wide mouth design is perfect if you want to add ice cubes to your water or any drink. This is especially handy if you have a water filter at home and don't want to buy a lot of bottled water. So whether you are trying to keep track of how much water you drink or you are taking a drink while you are out this is very handy. Plus the lid is securely attached so you won't have to search for it or lose it.

~The Rebecca Review

I received one free bottle for review purposes. This review is my honest opinion.

Truego (TM) Super Compact Adjustable Running 3-zipper Waist Pack, Includes Integrated Audio Port,
Offered by True Great Deals
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Non Bulky, July 25, 2015
If you hate bulky fanny packs, this might be a good option. It comfortably fits up to 35-inch waists and can be adjusted accordingly. This is handy for carrying your cell phone so you can listen to music on the go. There is room for some keys and a credit card or two. You might like this when running or walking but it is also handy if you just hate carrying a purse wherever you are going. You can also wear this under clothes when traveling.

~The Rebecca Review

I received one waist pack for review purposes. This review is my honest opinion.

Instant Moisture Shampoo By Paul Mitchell for Unisex, 10.14 Ounce
Instant Moisture Shampoo By Paul Mitchell for Unisex, 10.14 Ounce
Price: $8.98
21 used & new from $2.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Revitalizes Dry Hair, July 24, 2015
I normally have oily hair but since I color it, it can sometimes dry out. I wasn't sure this was working at first but I gave it a few weeks and I can say my hair is much improved and not as dry. It seems the more you use this the better it works. I'm learning that more expensive shampoos do really work better. So this one is worth the price. I noticed that I can use lighter conditioners when using this shampoo.

~The Rebecca Review

derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 Fluid Ounce (220 ml)
derma e Face and Body Wash, Tea Tree and E, 8 Fluid Ounce (220 ml)
Offered by HealthZone
Price: $12.93
44 used & new from $9.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Clearer Skin in a Week, July 24, 2015
The summer heat really can make your skin difficult to deal with. It gets too oil or two dry. You never know what is going to happen next. This face and body wash clears up your skin more quickly than other benzoyl peroxide washes I've tried. It seems to deep clean the skin and I don't find it irritates my skin even though the tea tree scent is really strong. One thing however - don't get this in your eyes. It stings and will make them bloodshot.

Living Beaches
Living Beaches
DVD ~ n/a
Offered by Tax Free USA
Price: $5.99
8 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars On the Bright Side..., July 22, 2015
This review is from: Living Beaches (DVD)
I will admit that when I first started watching this I was disappointed that it wasn't a real beach. I thought "living" meant "real." What it really means is you are going to see animated animals living on animated beaches. So on the bright side, this is cute. There are three scenescapes on three different beaches. It is more like something you'd use to meditate for under eight minutes. You can play all three scenescapes one after the other for a good meditation session that will have you hypnotically entranced. I lost track of the time even though it was pretty short. The music repeats every 2 1/2 minutes. I'd say use this to relax in under ten minutes. For that I give it four stars. If you want to make this more fun you can make a smoothie with frozen bananas, pineapple and cherries. I put the fruit in the blender and add in coconut milk and half and half. I also put in two packets of stevia. The coconut milk is from a container that looks like a milk container not the canned coconut milk.

Woodstock Farms Black Mission Dried Figs, 10 oz
Woodstock Farms Black Mission Dried Figs, 10 oz
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $12.95
7 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chewy and Delicious - Good with Yogurt, July 22, 2015
These chewy and delicious dried figs are good on their own but I actually like putting them on top of yogurt. The crunchy seeds inside the figs contrasts nicely with the smooth yogurt. I used Fage yogurt and add a little half-and-half or milk, plus vanilla and two packets of stevia. After that is all blended together with a spoon, I top the yogurt with slices of figs (a scissors does this nicely) and chopped pecans. It is really good and very healthy.

Hamilton Beach 33565 Simplicity 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 33565 Simplicity 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Price: $37.47
74 used & new from $22.82

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Slow Cooker, July 20, 2015
I received this slow cooker as a present from my husband. So far my favorite meal has been a chuck roast. All you do is brown a three-pound chuck roast in a large frying pan. Then put it in the slow cooker and top it with sliced carrots, diced potato and sliced onions. You then can mix together one cup water with one packet of onion soup mix and pour it over everything. I set the timer for ten hours but it was ready in eight. I then made a gravy with three tablespoons coconut flour and two tablespoons melted butter in a frying pan. I then added the unstrained juices from the crock pot. This made a really good gravy. You may also like it with barbecue sauce. The meat literally was just falling apart it was so tender.

Some of the cook features of this particular crock pot/slow cooker is that it has a "lid latch" strap which is great if you are taking chili to a party and don't want to spill everything in your car. The oval stoneware and lid are also dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze. I like the adjustable timer buttons as they are so easy to use. You can see the digital timer easily too.

As far as slow cookers go, this could not be easier to program. The warming features is also a plus.

I look forward to making many more easy dinners now that I've figured out a few recipes.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Russell Stover Whitman's Crispy Butter Cream Caramel Peg Bag, 3.25-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by Carol's cleaning out closet
Price: $19.47
2 used & new from $19.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Buttery Bliss, July 20, 2015
To say these are buttery may be an understatement. They are absolutely delicious. As you bite into the crunchy crispies your teeth break through the buttery caramel which melts with the chocolate on your tongue. Mmm These do however have maltodextrin in them if that is a concern. Otherwise they are great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20