Profile for Deb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deb "angel-star-444" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fluidity Fitness Exercise Barre
Fluidity Fitness Exercise Barre
Offered by Fluidity Direct, LLC
Price: $399.95
10 used & new from $185.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Results!, October 18, 2013
I had not worked out since August & decided to start back with my fluidity bar. I bought it back in 2011 but really committed this last March. I did 2 months straight of 2-3 workouts. Adding in her New York live workouts once in awhile. I lost 2 inches in my upper thighs! I was amazed as I have had a hard time with other exercises just not doing much. So of course after another 2 month break due to some medical issues I got back to my bar this October, with the same routine & oh boy my abs are getting very nice cuts in my oblique area. Never seen cuts this nice! It seems I'm losing now from the upper body as before more lower body. This is very awesome as anyone older than say 45 going thru perimenopause can tell you weight gain goes more from the waist up. I love love this bar. All my tops are getting very loose in the back area also. Hard to measure thru there but this does what it says! The whole body gets worked. I can handle this workout even with some on & off dizziness due to my medical issues of anxiety, it mostly goes away when I do this system. I tried one of other my favorite workouts & my body was not liking the head roles much. So I am a very committed Barre fan these days. It's low impact & you get results. I'm not exhausted after I do these routines either. Even the hour long NY routines. I can't be happier!

HCG Body for Life
HCG Body for Life
Price: $7.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, September 2, 2013
This review is from: HCG Body for Life (Kindle Edition)
This book was ok. I've read better on the HCG diet. I didn't like the lack of information on HCG dosage. Not one size fits all for that. I found the authors recommendation dosage too high for most. All in all an ok book.

The Deeper The Love
The Deeper The Love
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A great song from the late 80s, June 23, 2013
This review is from: The Deeper The Love (MP3 Music)
This song brings back so many memories for me. Whitesnake is a great band! I own many of their CDs & happy to get them loaded on my phone now.

Aerobicise: 12 Minutes a Day
Aerobicise: 12 Minutes a Day
by Ron Harris
42 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book on Aerobicise from the 80s., November 18, 2012
Love this book. They show many pics of the moves. Will be trying some on a rebounder. Though some of the info is outdated. Like low fat diets & high carbs. Good fats are good for you. Anyhow this book is great. I wish they would rerelease the Aerobicise again on DVD!

Vitanica Slow Flow, Mentrual Flow Support,  60 Capsules
Vitanica Slow Flow, Mentrual Flow Support, 60 Capsules
Price: $18.20
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that really works!, April 16, 2012
I have tried a lot of herbs to slow down heavy cycles. None have really worked very well. This is the first product that has helped slow down heavy bleeding due to Fibroids and being in perimenopause. You take 3 capsules and within about an hour it helps to balance your flow so your not running to the bathroom constantly. I like to take 3 before bedtime so i can sleep and not have to be getting up every hour! I will be ordering this product again and keep ample supply available. If you've been looking for a product to control heavy cycles try this one. It does exactly what the title says it does!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2013 7:07 PM PDT

365 Excuse Me...: Daily Inspirations That Empower and Inspire
365 Excuse Me...: Daily Inspirations That Empower and Inspire
by Mina Parker
Price: $14.78
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., February 22, 2011
I bought Excuse me your life is waiting along with this 365 Excuse me. I really like it and really surprised there are no reviews. Its a great read. Lots of helpful tips for working w/the law of attraction. If your looking for a good 365 read, this is it. I am reading the pages 2 or 3 at a time. Or just flipping thru it at random to see what is up for the day.

Tired of Being Tired: Rescue, Repair, Rejuvenate
Tired of Being Tired: Rescue, Repair, Rejuvenate
by Nancy Deville
Price: $11.97
207 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a life saver!, May 9, 2010
Since I hit perimenopause back in 08 what a roller coaster ride its been. Finally got my hormones in check but still in the last 9 months getting more tired and sleepy. Yep I have depression also. Sure don't mean adrenal fatigue cannot happen also. I can't even take my antidepressants anymore. I am too sensitive to them! One of the first things that caught my eye was the fact that I read in the book "antidepressants not working anymore" I started to take L-Tryptophan cause i was having a lot of obsessive thinking and trouble staying asleep. Also I would get up several times a week to go eat some kind of flavored chip! After taking the Tryptophan for a few days the cravings to get up and eat were gone! Amazing. I don't think GABA is dangerous to take or Humane Growth Hormone. We make that in our bodies anyways. I think this book is a life saver. Really made me pay attention to what was really going on in my body. Not loosing weight either was another thing that was going on. No matter what i did! I can already tell i have lost inches in my stomach and the scale is not teetering up any longer. This book has very useful information. Seems when you go to doctors they never listen to anything you say until you so sick they have to do something. I say use this book. Took me 2 yrs to get my doctor to even give me estradiol even though I was fully in perimenopause. Yep health just got worse until my doctor actually could tell yep your in perimenopause. I can just imagine if I went in now to complain about adrenal fatigue it would most likely take another 2 yrs for anyone to even listen. Thank God for books like this.

Urban Rebounder Trampoline with Workout DVD & Stabilizing Bar
Urban Rebounder Trampoline with Workout DVD & Stabilizing Bar
Offered by eSportsonline
Price: $247.99
5 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipement!, March 31, 2009
I have just purchased the new model from HSN. My second rebounder now. I own the model that is shown here. I recently pulled it out again for my autistic son who can jump to the ceiling on this thing. I had no trouble opening it. I did it all by myself and connected the stability bar also alone. Watching the newer model comes with the resistant cords which I think is great and its easier to install the stability bars. I actually forgot how to get them on after yrs of this one being stored away. I took it out so my son could use it since our big trampoline broke down. We have never had any issues with this rebounder. My son is hyper and jumps very hard on it. No wear or tear or nothing. Great product. Would recommend to anyone especially if you have autistic child as they love to jump and its good for them.

Work Out Season 1
Work Out Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first season, July 20, 2008
I just love season 1 of Work Out. Only 6 episodes though I feel its the best out of all the season's. I own all 3 and all are good but for this being the first one the drama with Jackie's Brazilian girlfriend was just too crazy at times. LOL!

Complete Book of Spells: Ancient & Modern Spells for the Solitary Witch
Complete Book of Spells: Ancient & Modern Spells for the Solitary Witch
by Cassandra Eason
20 used & new from $20.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, May 13, 2008
This book is a gem to own. I am very surprised there are not more reviews. There are spells in this book for just about any situation you could come across in life. That is what makes this book so great. Cassandra took so much time to put this book together. Yes there are some older spells I am sure that have been passed down but to be honest I have not seen any spells duplicated from other books at all, and I own a lot of spell books. There is so much information in this book that I haven't even read all the spells in it. I also like the fact that its to the point. She also gives you idea's to make up your own spells and psychic protection suggestions before casting. If your looking for a huge book on many different spells this one is for sure one to own for that purpose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3