Profile for Jackie Paulson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 609

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jackie Paulson "Addicted to Reading" RSS Feed (Grayslake IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Sky is Green and The Grass is Blue - Turning your upside down world right side up!
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Self Help to keep your life motivated and Unstuck, February 27, 2015
Author Deb Scott wrote this wonderful book "The Sky is Green and the grass is blue.
If you are a self-help junkie this is a great resource to keep on hand. If you feel like your life is out of control, this book will get you back on track. Deb Scott has had firsthand experience with struggles and challenges to be the expert to write such a book. I love the personal stories and the quotes to keep me uplifted. If you feel stuck in life this is the one stop book to motivate youth keep going! © 2015 Jackie Paulson

Milliard Borax Powder 1 lb. Bag
Milliard Borax Powder 1 lb. Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Millard Borax Powder for Morgellons, February 27, 2015
Millard Borax Powder bag is just enough to do what I need to do with cleaning and mixing and healing my body. It's great in a bath with apple cider vinegar and with Dawn. Recommended for Morgellons and it works! Just look it up on YouTube! Great product for everything.

DragonPad 11 Pcs Makeup Brush Set Kabuki Powder Foundation blusher Cosmetic Bamboo Handle
Offered by Elink Earth
Price: $11.98
13 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars DragonPad 11 Pcs Makeup Brush Set Kabuki Powder, February 26, 2015
DragonPad 11 Pcs Makeup Brush Set Kabuki Powder...I love these brushes, the best part is how easy to clean they are and how smooth makeup goes onto your face. I have to say my favorite one is the 3rd from right, it has a flat end and when I use my powder makeup this brush covers all the areas on my face and keeps it looking even. I am amazed at the quality for the low price and I'd Recommend these to anyone who loves make up brushes or is obsessed with makeup.

Grand Down All Season Down Alternative Queen Mattress Topper, White
Grand Down All Season Down Alternative Queen Mattress Topper, White
Price: $49.00
5 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Down All Season Down Alternative Queen..., February 26, 2015
Grand Down All Season Alternative bedding is perfect to sleep on. It is THICK. I have a pillow top bed, queen, and I added this to it, and now I sleep sound and comfortable. Even with my spouse next to me it is comfortable, sturdy, and fluffy. I tried the Down one first and threw it in the garbage! This is a much better quality for the price. If you use down let me know how you mange that!?

Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 120 Count
Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 120 Count
Price: $20.42
27 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, February 26, 2015
Flonase allergy relief nasal spary is finally here without a prescription! I have bad cat allergies, and I am so relieved that I can go to any store to get this product. I also use Clairitan D too! Without using both, I sneeze all the time! What a relief.

Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats, Original Crunch, 6-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 7
Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats, Original Crunch, 6-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 7
Price: $23.24
5 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat treats to save your pet if your house gets on fire-Friskies party Mix Treats, February 26, 2015
Friskies Party Mix Cat treats Original is a great treat for my grown cat. This is what I do, I only shake it to get m cat to come to me, and then I only give him 10 at a time. But the reason I do this in routine is because I live where if there is a fire in our place, I can get him to me fast, to get him out of the house. My cat begs for more all the time, but I won't give him any so that I can train him to come when I really NEED him! It works!

Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder,4.6 oz. (Pack of 3)
Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder,4.6 oz. (Pack of 3)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $21.34
14 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Cures Cystic Acne, February 26, 2015
I love this Tinactin powder spray not just for what it says, "jock itch" - one day I decided to use it on my oily face....and guess what it works.. I have cystic acne and in three days my face is amazing!

Who I Am - A Workbook for Building Self-Awareness
Who I Am - A Workbook for Building Self-Awareness
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Am I REALLY?, February 25, 2015
If you need to build your own self awareness and focus on you, this is a perfect book! You will answer tough question to help you find out more about what you value, our gifts and where to address those things you need to. What I liked most was the sentence, "Do you feel like a contortionist, trying to Escape from a straight jacket.?" If this describes you, then by all means get out of it and start living your life. If you are doing something and you are not passionate about it, STOP doing it! Start doing what You love to do. You are the master of your time, not the victim of other People's agenda, so my advice is to pick up a copy of this good and become self aware to make the changes you need to in order to becoming the person you are meant to be! © 2015 Jackie Paulson

29 STEPS TO GETTING YOUR LIFE BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK
29 STEPS TO GETTING YOUR LIFE BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Unstuck from a miserable life Now, February 25, 2015
Wow, when I arrived on the Amazon reviews for 29 Steps to Getting our Life back, I was in shock that only one person wrote a review of this Great Book! I am one of the top reviewers for Amazon and believe that this books title and price is fabulous. Some of the things that you will read and keep you motivated with this book include:
Start today with a New Page make it a clean slate and do what needs to be done for you.
Do you want to stay stuck in your life as it is now or do you want to change your life for the better?
What move will take you to your first goal, second goal, etc...start small and work your way to success.
Do something every day to better your life, even if it's getting out of bed earlier to enjoy a good book with your coffee.
You are going to change your life because you are sick and tired of how your life is Now!
So, if you are sick of your life ow and are miserable and you want to be happy this book will motivate you, inspire you and get you moving in a new direction, Now! It did for me! © 2015 Jackie Paulson

Sex. Coffee. Time Travel. (Time-Frame Series Book 2)
Sex. Coffee. Time Travel. (Time-Frame Series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sex. Coffee. Time travel. A romance., February 22, 2015
The opening starts out where it seems that Leslie Meryn wakes up in the mud, leaves, grass and is not quit fit to get up and walk around. She thinks she is waiting for Miles the scientist who was supposed to be there with her only to find herself in a battle with another human in another time. She is sore, unsure and now in a brawl with a man she has no idea of, where she is or how to get Miles to help her. A third man comes into play and battles the man and seems to rescue Leslie. When she awakes in Mick Kenning's home, she has many questions and really needs to find Miles and his location. The adventure begins and without spoiling the story she has to find her way back to reality and in her own time as right now she is in Yorkshire in 1765. I personally did not like the lingo used in the book but it fit well with the era of time. The characters are well developed and the book made me think of time traveling, and all that is involved. Will Leslie find Miles and begin a romance? Only time can tell! © 2015 Jackie Paulson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20