Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Bryzza_ > Reviews

Browse

Bryzza_'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bryzza_ RSS Feed

Ade Advanced Optics Premium Lighted 10x21 Triplet Lens Color Jeweler's Loupe with Leather Case
Offered by sportswarehouse
Price: $21.99
6 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice loupe!, September 8, 2014
Just received this loupe within 5 days of ordering it. As soon as I opened the box and held it in my hand, I suspected that I would be satisfied. I was correct. It just seems to convey quality from the optics to the physical build. The switch is a little small but very usable. Unless this blows up I will certainly recommend this loupe.

Genuine Dark Brown Leather Tobacco Pouch Case with Closure Buttons & Rolling Papers Pocket
Offered by Danino4adar
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the lot!, September 4, 2014
This is a premium quality pouch. And frequently receive compliments on the workmanship and the practicality of its construction. I asked some friends of their estimate of how much it cost. The minimum was $40 the max was $120!

It keeps my tobacco fresh and the accoutrements, papers pocket and zipper pocket are very well placed.

Do yourself a favor and buy this.

Vktech® 5Pcs Metal Match Lighter Gas Oil Fire Starter Keychain for Camping Outdoor~Matchbox Fire Start
Offered by Chinatera
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Fire, June 23, 2014
Received this 10 days before it was scheduled to arrive at the earliest. Yeah these are cheap. They aren't designed for everyday use so don't expect that. These are made to fill with lighter fluid, cap it, and put it in a place that it will be available if you have no other way to start a fire when you need to. A very decent product for the money. Seems to be reliable. I recommend it. For the money you can't go wrong.

Australia Radio
Australia Radio
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Australia Radio (App)
Very straightforward. Great choice of Australian radio stations. Happy that I found this app. Works great on my Kindle Fire!!

eWeather HD with NOAA Radar, Alerts and Hurricane tracking
eWeather HD with NOAA Radar, Alerts and Hurricane tracking
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best I've Found, April 19, 2012
I have used just about every weather app out there. This is by far the most informative, scalable, wx app that I've come across so far.

Locate My Kindle (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Locate My Kindle (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 13, 2012
This is a great app. Consider it as cheap insurance for your Kindle Fire. Painless sign up. It gets around the lack of GPS locator and is remarkably accurate. Highly recommended!

ColorNote Notepad Notes
ColorNote Notepad Notes
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The best of the rest!, May 11, 2011
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
I have used just about every "sticky note" thingy out there at one time or another. This is by far the best that I have used by far! It's very well designed and customizable to suit anyone's needs. Highly recommended! Definitely 6 star worthy!