Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for J.E.T. > Reviews

Browse

J.E.T.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J.E.T. RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Rapid Cold Sore/Fever Blister Natural Treatment, Targets Blisters in 1 Day (0.25 Ounce)
Offered by Joe's Online Store
Price: $19.97
3 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars First time ever had a sore not fully form and break the surface, July 16, 2014
I felt a cold sore coming on, right before I was going to have to be in front of a couple hundred people over the course of two weeks. I iced it a few times a day for a few days and decided I needed to look into medicines again (I've tried the anti-virals but had a bad allergic reaction twice - yes twice, I was desperate the second time and hoped the first was a fluke) and came across this. I drove two hours to find the nearest store carrying it so I could get it ASAP as I felt like the it was about to blister. I used the stuff cream every day for two weeks and the chap stick occasionally on the bottom lip, but not the top (where the sore was starting) because it was so firm I felt like it would take irritate the potential sore. Every day it looked a little more like a blister would form and break the surface but it never did. I knew a little bump was there, but nobody else noticed and it finally fully went away. I've done antivirals, homeopathic medicines, Lycene, and Abreva. This stuff is by far the best. It never really formed a blister and the tiny thing that did form never broke. I'll keep multiple tubes around in case of emergencies and will use the chap stick tube every day at the beach and times when I'm in the sun a lot.

The Good Wife, Season 3
The Good Wife, Season 3
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, August 9, 2013
I definitely wish Amazon had season 4 for free on Amazon Prime. I am definitely ready to watch the next season after season 3.

The Good Wife, Season 1
The Good Wife, Season 1
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so good, July 26, 2013
The characters are just so real. It doesn't feel so much like a television show drama as a retelling of real events with the complexity that real life contains. The bad guys aren't all bad and the good guys aren't all good. Definitely worth watching.

Doc Johnson Lucid Dream 14 Multi-Speed, Waterproof G-Spot Vibrator, Twist-bottom Control, Purple
Price: $19.99
51 used & new from $10.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, July 11, 2011
I bought this for my wife and am asking her for a review. She says...
Like that it has different speeds
Feels good inside and outside (but the first time she tried it inside she said "What am I supposed to be feeling?" After trying it again with a little less 'first time with the toy' pressure, she really liked it).
Definitely something she's glad to have around.

It does have a pretty strong smell at first, but it gets better after just a few washes. It definitely shouldn't keep you from buying it. My wife is really sensitive to smells, and she's never mentioned it.

California Exotics Butterfly Kiss, Pink
California Exotics Butterfly Kiss, Pink
Offered by DR Love
Price: $8.00
87 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, July 11, 2011
I've been trying to spice things up with the wife so I bought a few toys for her. She was up for some fun and has used this a few times. First time was good, but she came quickly and said it was a weak O. Ever since then, she's loved it. For times when we want to have sex, both get there, and she doesn't want to spend a lot of time building up, this has been her go to toy. I just asked my wife what she wanted to add to this review. Her words, "Who's got two thumbs and loves that toy? This girl!!" I love my wife.

Spikeball Combo Meal - As Seen On Shark Tank TV - 3 Ball Set, Drawstring Bag, And Rule Book
Offered by Spikeball
Price: $69.99
14 used & new from $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Are You A Guy Who Likes Active Games?, July 11, 2011
If you are, then this is a no brainer. At the beach, in the yard, by the pool, you'll be playing Spikeball. It's so much fun. All of my friends wait around calling "next" whenever we're playing. Never met a person who has played and doesn't love it. Just get it. You'll be glad you did.

On a separate note...$50 seems steep, but the game is freaking great and I'm of the opinion that if you come up with a product that makes the world a better place (like Spikeball) then you deserve to get paid. If you're on LifeKraze ([...]) you might get lucky and catch a $10 discount.

adidas Performance Mundial Team Turf Soccer Cleat,Black/White,10.5 M US
adidas Performance Mundial Team Turf Soccer Cleat,Black/White,10.5 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
17 used & new from $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So Unbelievably Great, July 11, 2011
I blew out my knee a few years ago so I coach more than I play. I still jump in when we need numbers (turf for my semi-pro team, grass for my high school boys) and these are perfect. If I was playing at the highest level I could and needed the absolute best performance, I would probably get some cleats, but it's hard to say. I love these shoes. They're supremely durable, comfortable, sharp, perfect for coaching, and built for playing. Absolutely, if you're in the market for turfs, buy these. Even if you decided you needed something with studs you'd still be glad you had these.

101 Tricks with a Svengali Deck Booklet
101 Tricks with a Svengali Deck Booklet
Offered by Rock Ridge Sales, Inc
Price: $6.84
5 used & new from $1.39

4.0 out of 5 stars It's All About The Reveal, July 11, 2011
If you're a magician you know that there aren't that many tricks, but there are a lot of different reveals. There are definitely not 101 good tricks here, but there are a few. Worth the small price.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Street Magic (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback))
by Tom Ogden
Price: $15.71
98 used & new from $1.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 11, 2011
To be fair, I bought this with two other similar books and I haven't really gotten into it fully. I bought it like 2 years ago, which probably shows both that it didn't captivate me and that I'm not that into magic anymore. There are definitely some good tricks in there. In fact, I adapted one of the tricks in this book just a bit, and it has probably become my most popular/biggest response trick. I'm not sorry I bought it, but I don't throw around 5 star ratings either.

Bicycle Svengali Deck - Red or Blue
Bicycle Svengali Deck - Red or Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Like It, July 11, 2011
I spent a couple of years making magic a part time hobby. The Svengali Deck is a great tool. I bought one from here and one from a magic shop online and one from a magic shop in person. This was the best one in terms of cut.

If you're doing magic, this is worth it. That said, follow the magician's code. Practice until you master the deck until you can use it without giving away any secrets, and never tell your secrets to others. Few things are more frustrating than "that guy" who starts blabbering on about how he knows what's going on and he's seen this before, yada yada. If you're the guy who screws up the trick or tells that guy how to do it then I hope you disappear.

Page: 1 | 2