Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for K. Kelley > Reviews

Browse

K. Kelley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kelley RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Snoozies Hot Zebra Footie (X-Large / 11-12, Black/ White)
Snoozies Hot Zebra Footie (X-Large / 11-12, Black/ White)
Offered by Sincerely Hers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 17, 2016
I have peripheral neuropathy from a vitamin deficiency and my feet feel like they're tingling and freezing for most of my day. These slipper/socks are the BEST because when I am wearing them, the feeling is more or less 'muted' and they make my feet feel so much better. They're also super easy to slip on, they're very warm, and I can comfortably wear them all day. I have ordered 4 more pair. Also, I wear a size 12 shoe and the XL works perfectly. My foot is very wide and these work just fine. I have a friend with a narrow foot who loves hers, too. They truly form around your foot no matter what width. Highly recommend!

Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp (Foot File)
Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp (Foot File)
Offered by MissLandia
Price: $8.31
27 used & new from $8.31

5.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, but it is true!, December 30, 2014
Ever since I can remember being alive, I have had THE WORST heels you've ever seen. Hard, cracked, dry... like cement for skin. This is most likely due to my love for flip flops during the summer, Minnesota winters, and constantly being barefoot in my home. I hate socks. I had come to accept my heels for what they were, disgusting ugly horrible things. Although, I hated them. They got stuck on my sheets, my feet never felt clean, my friends and family constantly commented on how gross they were. But I didn't know what to do about it. I had tried IT ALL. Every pumice stone that exists, that good for nothing ped egg thing, heel creams, heel balms, SANDPAPER, some thing from a drug store that looked exactly like this rasp, but smaller and way less efficient. So the other day I'm on Amazon and I decide to search "ped egg" just because I was desperate with my heels being EVEN WORSE because of winter and I had thrown mine away. I stumbled upon this rasp instead, saw the reviews, clicked order a second later, picked next day shipping, and that was that.

It came today. I cannot get over how big this thing is, it's like a huge cheese grater. I took a deep breath and started filing away at one of my horrible heels. Skin bits and dust flew off, like a buzz saw. I could not believe it. I said out loud, to nobody, "OH MY GOD." because I could finally see the skin under my dry, cracked heels. I was able to file away all of the dry skin on my heels in under a minute each with this rasp. I called my mother in tears after because I could not believe it. I put some heel balm on them after and they are baby soft. I have soft heels, normal people heels. Heels that aren't scary to look at. Heels that don't get stuck to things. Heels that can actually feel what is beneath them. It's an absolute miracle. I submitted a before and after along with my review and I apologize for the disgusting before picture, but it's important to see what this rasp did. In one use. Under one minute. Unbelievable.

If you have any doubts about whether or not this will work for you, you don't need to. If it can work for me, it can work for anybody. I literally had dried, cracked cement for heels and now I have baby soft skin from one use. I've never seen results like that in my life.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2015 7:00 AM PST

VIZIO E500i-B1 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
VIZIO E500i-B1 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Offered by DealStop
Price: $699.00
3 used & new from $388.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great., December 19, 2014
I bought the 50 inch version of this TV a year and a half ago and it has been nothing but a headache. 2 of the 4 HDMI ports stopped working, which I've been reading is a common Vizio problem. I now have to use an HDMI pigtail device so that I can stretch 1 HDMI port 3 ways. The WIFI capabilities are poor, poor, poor. The signal cuts in and out, is incredibly slow, and I often have to find my network again. My internet is fast and dependable, so I know it isn't my internet. On top of that, whenever I use any of the on-board apps, the TV randomly shuts off and turns back on. It does this too sometimes when I am using an HDMI component. I can't tell you how annoying it is to be in the middle of playing Mario Kart racing and your TV randomly shuts off and turns back on a second later. And no, it isn't a sleep timer. It's a defect with the TV and nothing fixes it. I've reset the TV numerous times, no luck there. The only redeeming factor is that the picture quality is decent. I have a Vizio sound system and I love it, but this TV is a real dud. If I had to do it over again, I would buy a better brand without the smart TV aspect and just use an external box, like the Amazon Fire TV (which I love) Buy this one at your own risk. A friend of mine has the same one I do and she has had no issues with it. I guess I got a dud and the warranty is over and done.

TUFFY'S PET FOOD 131754 Tuffy Dog NutriSource Select Grain Free Seafood Adult and Puppy Dog, 30-Pound
Price: $53.99
12 used & new from $52.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally... a food we can stick with, November 22, 2014
I have had unbelievably great success with this food with my dog. I have a retired racing greyhound who was teetering on the 90 pound mark and needed to be closer to 85. Not only that, but every food I have ever tried has given him soft stools at least 25-50% of the time. We have been through many brands, let me tell you. The last food we were on, he had terrible allergies with and was so ithcy! I went into a pet store and they recommended Nutrisource grain free seafood because there are no grains and no chicken. After a few weeks on this food he had rock hard solid poop (sorry, kind of a graphic description) but we have never had poo this hard with our greyhound and he's been in our home for 2 and a half years. I do stir in a spoonful of non-fat vanilla yogurt for the probiotics and add 1/2 cup of water to mix it all together. He loves it and he has runny poop maybe once every 2 weeks, if that. That is a BIG deal for us! Not only that, his coat looks amazing and he has slimmed down to a healthy weight. Also, no more itching! He eats less of this food than he has eaten of any other food and he is totally happy. He LOVES this food too and has yet to get sick of it after 6 months of eating it. I can't recommend it enough. I'm so glad to find it here on Amazon for a comparable price because hauling a 30 pound bag around from store to car to home is not my favorite thing and now it comes right to my door. Overall, we are 100% satisfied!

LectroFan - Fan Sound and White Noise Machine, White (FFP)
LectroFan - Fan Sound and White Noise Machine, White (FFP)
Offered by NetRush

5.0 out of 5 stars It sounds a little like being in a jet plane, but that is A-OK with me., October 22, 2014
This little guy is great. And I do mean little, how does he make so much glorious white noise when he's so tiny? Oh sorry, I couldn't hear your response to that question, it was masked by my sound machine. The man in the apartment above me is super duper annoying. I was ready to lose my mind when I found this sound machine. It saved a life. I can't hear anything going on upstairs over this tiny jet plane and I love it!! Highly recommend. Might be too loud for some, but I can't get enough. It's like wearing earplugs without the earplugs.

Pinzon Heavyweight Cotton Flannel Sheet Set - Queen, Cream
Pinzon Heavyweight Cotton Flannel Sheet Set - Queen, Cream
Price: $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth like buttah, October 22, 2014
Ohhh, ahhhh. These sheets are amazing. Thick, luscious, soft beyond words. Crawling into bed at night is a treat. They wash up well, are quite literally wrinkle free from the dryer, and fit my queen sleep number mattress like a dream. These sheets are what you need for a Minnesota winter. I looooove them!

Hamilton Beach 33360 Dana Gibson 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 33360 Dana Gibson 6-Quart Slow Cooker

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, July 16, 2014
I like this slow cooker a lot. I've had it for a little over a year and have had no major issues with it. I've made many meals for my little family (boyfriend and myself) and it has, and continues to, serve us well. I definitely liked the price tag and how simple it is, no bells and whistles. While I am sure the more expensive models with said bells and whistles are worth the money, I've been just fine with this basic one. It's easy to clean, has cooked everything perfectly, and the design/color scheme is adorable. It looks great on my kitchen island. One SMALL issue, which I guess some might find annoyed, is that the words indicating "high, low, warm, and off" all smeared right off. Thankfully I have used it enough times that I know where these settings are without needing the words, but it is slightly annoying that they came off. If this happens to you, you can even look at the zoomed in photo right here on amazon to determine the order of the words. Overall, nice little slow cooker that has been well worth the money.

Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Tablets, Cool Mint, 65 Count
Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Tablets, Cool Mint, 65 Count
Offered by Quality Plus OTC
Price: $15.48
18 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars truly a life saver, June 6, 2014
I suffer from horrendous acid reflux. On top of that, I took far too many ibuprofen for joint pain over the past year and ended up damaging the lining of my stomach quite badly. I had terrible burning pain in my stomach for over a week and the acid reflux was making everything far worse. I tried EVERYTHING to rid myself of the burning pain. I stopped taking ibuprofen (which is necessary) I tried tums, pepto, mylanta (gave me hives - allergic reaction), prilosec, pepcid ac, bland foods (helped a lot) yet I was constantly in pain. Zantac was a last resort one morning at 3 am, I drove to Walmart, picked up a box, said a little prayer, and took one. The burning pain went away. It was a miracle to say the last. I took it every 12 hours for 2 weeks while eating bland food and my stomach lining was able to heal. It really does rid you of acid better than any other product on the market. I am so grateful for this product. I had to write a review just in case somebody else was currently in the same situation after taking too many ibuprofen or another type of NSAIDS. Zantac HELPS so much. Life saver to say the least.

TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint Flavor, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $15.58
29 used & new from $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, January 30, 2013
This oral rinse is simply amazing. My boyfriend had some not so great breath (to put it lightly) and I finally got up the courage to tell him, which wasn't fun, but we decided to see what was out there to help. We found this on Amazon and what can I say? It's completely solved his bad breath issue - for good. And not like other mouthwashes where he would rinse, his breath would be overly minty and alcohol tasting for 10 minutes, and then the bad breath would mix with the minty mouthwash smell and create an even worse bad breath. He uses it 2-3 times a day and it keeps his breath smelling like, well, nothing. It doesn't smell like anything. It smells like normal breath.

I tried it myself a few times and it has a very interesting taste. There is a faint mint taste, but mostly it tastes like water and peroxide. I'm not sure how much he uses or for how long he uses it, but I believe he told me that he uses half of a cap full to rinse his mouth and half of a cap full to gargle with.

I can tell you though, it really works. I can now kiss my boyfriend and hold conversations with him lying or sitting very near him without needing to 'come up for air' (I promise I am not shallow, but bad breath really puts a damper on things!)

Highly recommend this product!!!

TrippNT 50991 Four Position, Audio Enhancing, Extreme Crystal Clear Acrylic Universal iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Stand, 7" Width x 8" Height x 8" Depth
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $24.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stand, November 27, 2012
This iPad stand is stunning. I am sort of addicted to accessories for my iPad and I am constantly buying cases, stands, etc. I've yet to find a stand that I am in love with, because let's be honest, most of them are unattractive and the iPad is a beautiful toy - it deserves a beautiful stand. As someone who keeps up with current trends, acrylic is quite in right now, go into any modern furniture store and you'll see that many pieces are acrylic. This is because acrylic is a highly durable material that gives the illusion of floating and due to the fact that it is clear, the visual space it consumes is reduced to a mere whisper. The iPad is also eye pleasing with its minimalist design, hence why this stand works so well with it. Together the iPad and this stand make a perfect pair. This is the best stand I have found for my iPad and while it isn't terribly portable as it does not fold up like most stands, it is lightweight and can easily be carried around OR can be kept stationed at a desk, laptop table, console table, kitchen table, you get the point. Don't let the lightweight description throw you off from thinking that this stand isn't sturdy or durable, because it is! It's a very solid stand and can be used in 2 different positions at 2 different degrees so that you may use your iPad in landscape or portrait and you can use your iPad at a comfortable position for your posture. I feel confident having my iPad on this stand. I do not feel as though it is going to fall off. Overall, this stand is the perfect design. The manufacturer picked a perfect material to make this stand both functional and beautiful. Highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4