Profile for A guy from Philly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 225

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A guy from Philly RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PROFOOT 2 oz Miracle Custom Molding Insoles, Men's 8-13, 1 Pair
PROFOOT 2 oz Miracle Custom Molding Insoles, Men's 8-13, 1 Pair
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $4.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Too sticky, but great to have, December 18, 2014
I love these, especially for the price. I've had mixed luck with the kind you heat up and mold in the oven, but in any case these are much less expensive and, after a while, just as comfortable. My only caveat is that they are too sticky and sometimes my socks ride up when I put them on. I wish they had a version that was fuzzy.

NINJA WARRIOR FACE Mask 'TOUCAN' Neoprene
NINJA WARRIOR FACE Mask 'TOUCAN' Neoprene
Offered by HAINES CITY
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny. The eye hole is smaller than my glasses ..., December 18, 2014
Tiny. The eye hole is smaller than my glasses. I'm an adult man, but still, in the picture the eye opening looks much larger.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Offered by ecumenical777
Price: $29.99
122 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars From Desk to Couch, December 18, 2014
Perfect size. Works much better than other radio frequency keyboard to dongle keyboards I've used. In fact, I had been using Bluetooth, but my Chromebox won't connect wake up with only the Bluetooth keyboard and had some other connectivity issues. Plus if I need to restart my Mac in safe mode, I need a real keyboard.

Anyway, this does the job. It's very light, small and easy to hold and use one-handed. My only quibble is that scrolling is through two-finger touch when I would prefer that the edge of the trackpad be used.

Overall though, this is the best bang for the buck for a wireless keyboard that goes from desk to couch

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, December 17, 2014
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I bought this on a whim when it was $20 preorder and glad I did. Even though I have a computer hooked up to my TV, I'm finding myself using the stick. I get better picture quality and faster loads. Setup was fast and intuitive. Loads are pretty fast.

My main quibbles:

The phone app remote is very twitchy and hard to control.

The Amazon Music app lacks search feature so you have scroll individually through artists and albums. If you have thousands of artists in your library, that's impossible. You have to use the main search and select results from music as opposed to prime videos. then once you find an artist, you have to select a song before you can go to a list of albums. I hope they fix this.

BOSCH GAS18V-LI Professional Extractor Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (Bare Tool Solo)
BOSCH GAS18V-LI Professional Extractor Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (Bare Tool Solo)
Offered by GN eStore
Price: $108.80
3 used & new from $108.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 15, 2014
This is an awesome product, I have no idea why Bosch doesn't sell it in the states, but shipping from Korea was speedy.I can use the batteries and charger from my other Bosch tools and vacuum the whole first floor and stairs (hardwood) with charge left over. I can't believe how much it sucks up.

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (2012 Model)
Samsung UN32EH4003 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (2012 Model)
Price: Click here to see our price
57 used & new from $179.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No headphone jack or audio out = GARBAGE, December 15, 2014
No headphone jack or audio out = GARBAGE
This TV has lousy sound and no option to plug in speakers. I don't understand why any TV made after 1983 would lack that simple feature, but this is essentially a glorified computer monitor without it. Too late to return this piece of garbage. Luckily I'm mainly using this with a Chromebox that I can plug into speakers, but if I wanted to use my Fire Stick or watch DTV, I'm out of luck. It should be illegal to sell a TV without this feature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 11:38 AM PST

Abus Bordo Key Lite 6050 Link Lock, 85cm, Black
Abus Bordo Key Lite 6050 Link Lock, 85cm, Black
Offered by BargainBuysNYC
Price: $70.94
38 used & new from $43.64

1.0 out of 5 stars They are like a stick of butter to a bike thief, December 1, 2014
I don't own one, but I've seen them cut. They are like a stick of butter to a bike thief. For $75, they should be ashamed. Get a Kryponite Noose.

Champion Men's 3 Pack Performance Boxer Brief, Medium Gray, X-Large
Champion Men's 3 Pack Performance Boxer Brief, Medium Gray, X-Large
Offered by Palmetto Apparel Outlet
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best underwear ever, December 1, 2014
I will only buy these or their successors from now on. Incredibly soft, thin, and the right mix of sweat absorption and actually drying unlike all-cotton ones. Great support, great look. I have to order a size up from my waist because I have a large rear, your mileage may vary.

Scented, Natural Soy Wax Candles. Burns Clean, Even, and True-To-Scent for Hours. Perfect as a gift, or for your own home. Hand-poured in the USA. "FALL HARVEST" themed gift set of 3 different 2 ounce candles. Includes Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves.
Offered by Red Rover Naturals

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice candles, scents could use some work, November 21, 2014
I got the spa collection which was green tea, cucumber and lemongrass. Only the lemongrass smelled like what it claimed to be, which is great if you love the smell of Pledge and don't feel like actually cleaning your wood surfaces. The other two smelled pleasant in a nondescript floral way. Like any good soy candle, these burn clean and evenly. I would consider trying a different set of scents because honestly, I don't know how you would get the smell of green tea or cucumber out of a candle in the first place.

The Possession
The Possession
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well,I'mnot going to sleep tonight., November 18, 2014
This movie was terrifying and now I have PTSD or something. Seriously.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20