Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Shh8deeL8dee > Reviews

Browse

Shh8deeL8dee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shh8deeL8dee "Dianne" RSS Feed (Milford, CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Alura By Nht Global 17ml Brand New
Alura By Nht Global 17ml Brand New
Offered by asianexpressimports
Price: $33.79
2 used & new from $33.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 20, 2016
This review is from: Alura By Nht Global 17ml Brand New
I've used this product for years and always have it on hand. Worth every penny.

6 Pack - (8oz) BLITZ Concentrated Jewelry Cleaning Solution
6 Pack - (8oz) BLITZ Concentrated Jewelry Cleaning Solution
Offered by Online Discountstore
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, May 20, 2016
I purchased this along with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and it makes everything looking new and beautiful. Love this product!!

Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner for Cleaning Eyeglasses, Rings, Coins
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH EVERY PENNY, May 20, 2016
Best jewelry cleaner I've ever had. I've tried many products to clean my jewelry and I've now found what I've been looking for. Cleaning out my moms house I found an old jewelry box that was untouched for 20 yrs. The jewelry looked old and tarnished. I almost threw it away but took a chance on this product and boy am I happy I did. The earrings and necklaces came out looking brand new and beautiful. I'm so happy with it. Worth every penny. If you love your jewelry and want it sparkly and beautiful, buy this!!!

JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder | Conical Burr Mill for Precision Brewing | Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by JavaPresse Coffee Company
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, February 15, 2016
Love this grinder! Worth every penny. Good product at a great price.

Double Diversion Book Gun Safe
Double Diversion Book Gun Safe
Offered by Unique Outdoor Products
Price: $46.11
2 used & new from $46.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., October 8, 2015
Exactly as described. Fast delivery. Reasonably priced. Buying another one as a present.

Lexxus Viacreme Renamed Alura - Helping Women Feel Like Women Again -- 15ml Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Sex has gotten so erotic with this!, November 6, 2014
I've used this product for years. Very exciting and erotic. Made our sex life so much better. I'm in my 50's but sexually feel 30. Try it you'll like it!

Spiderman Blue Pajamas With Webbed Sleeves for boys (4)
Spiderman Blue Pajamas With Webbed Sleeves for boys (4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves being a super hero!, November 6, 2014
My grandson loves this. He wears it all the time. It's a battle to get them off him to wash!!

LeapFrog LeapBand, Blue
LeapFrog LeapBand, Blue
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $21.20
47 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the little ones, October 17, 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapBand, Blue (Toy)
This Leap band is a great gift for the little ones. My grandson loves his. He said "gramma gives the best toys"!

Stop the Coming Civil War: My Savage Truth
Stop the Coming Civil War: My Savage Truth
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome straight shooting book, October 17, 2014
Every single American should read this book. It will open your eyes. Scary but true. I've bought several as Christmas presents.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2014 9:07 PM PDT

Fruit of the Loom Boys 2-7 5 PACK Toddler Covered Waistband Boxer Brief, Prints And Solids, 2T/3T
Price: $10.50
6 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Big boy stylish undies, October 17, 2014
These are so great. He wears undies just like his dad. He is a big boy now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3