Profile for CMax > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CMax RSS Feed

iPad Keyboard Case, New Trent Airbender 1.0 - Wireless Bluetooth Clamshell iPad Keyboard Case. Compatible: iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 [360 Degree Rotatable] [Multi-Adjustable Stand] (upgraded version)
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $36.95
19 used & new from $26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case and keyboard, but slightly clunky, August 28, 2012
I recently was gifted a new iPad (iPad 3) and needed a keyboard since I do a fair amount of work on my iPad. I choose this cover based off reviews, price and adjustability. It delivers in all those areas but at the expense of ease.

First the pros. The cover is has an excellent look and feel. The matte finish is great and does a good job of masking the fingerprint marks that a glossy cover would expose. The keyboard is a decent size and has all the required keys. The battery on this thing is impressive. I haven't charged it in 3 weeks as of this writing and it is still going (I only need the keyboard 2 hours a day, 5 days a week FYI). The magnet works appropriately as well to turn the iPad off when the cover is closed. The cover allows for a good deal of adjustability to go from almost 90 degrees to somewhere around 60 degrees. You can also detach the stand from the keyboard and allow the iPad to stand on its own while typing with the bluetooth keyboard from a few feet away. Very nice feature.

This also is a double-edged sword with this case since the adjustability requires a lot of work. You will always need two hand to adjust the screen, one to pull the lock and the other to adjust the angle. You also have to kind of work the screen some in order to have it pushed against the border for stabilization. After a few days it doesn't bother me anymore, but it is something that needs to be noted.

I am very pleased with this purchase (I've had it for over a month) and I would recommend this product to others.

Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, Great price, August 28, 2012
I am somewhat picky with TVs and took months to buy a new TV to replace my old Samsung 46" LCD of about 4 years. I had brought the LG55LM6700 but sent it back due to lackluster picture resolution and inability to adjust the anti-judder or "smoothing effect". I know Panasonic has a great reputation for plasmas so I wasn't sure about their LEDs, but after seeing this in a showroom and reading reviews I decided to give it a try. I must say that I've been more than pleased with the TV.

The picture is excellent on network HDTV and picks up sports pretty good. It's still not as good as a plasma for sports but most LEDs aren't except the 240hz. It is stunning with Blu-ray movies! Excellent picture quality that does not need much calibration at all. NOTE: The anti-judder effect is very prominent on this set but has 4 settings: strong, medium, weak, and off. I toggle between medium and weak and it suits me very well.

The wireless set-up is quick and easy and the internet applications are enough for me. I have only used netflix so far but it streams almost HD quality as long as you have the proper bandwidth. The four free 3d glasses are a welcome bonus included with the TV.

All in all I am very satisfied with the TV and would recommend to anyone.