Profile for El Primero > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

El Primero "Zenith" RSS Feed (Orange County, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Vitamin Pen with Cute Emotion
Vitamin Pen with Cute Emotion
Offered by AStorePlus
Price: $0.92
7 used & new from $0.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading and disappointed, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Vitamin Pen with Cute Emotion
From the images i thought it came in a pack, but only received one. Its not even in any packaging. It just came in a shipping envelope. The printing on the pen was smeared as well.

Goplus Display Tripod Stand Triangular Easel for LED Writing Menu Boards
Goplus Display Tripod Stand Triangular Easel for LED Writing Menu Boards
Offered by Fusion-Inkjet
Price: $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this!, October 31, 2013
It broke just standing there. I had a led sign board on it and just by itself, the plastic part that holds its shape bent and broke. Now its useless.

SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
Price: $24.99
15 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Mini Basketball Hoop, October 31, 2013
The backboard and hoop is great, feels just like the real thing. The only concern I had was with the basketball. The quality just didnt match that of the backboard and hoop. The ball I received loses air after a while.

Dynomighty Men's Deutschmark Mighty Wallet, White/Blue/Green, One Size
Dynomighty Men's Deutschmark Mighty Wallet, White/Blue/Green, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, October 31, 2013
This is my 2nd mighty wallet. The one I had before was the 1/2 dollar one. I had so many compliments on it. I dont think I'll ever buy another wallet again. They last around 2 years, but for $15, its a steal. I just wish it was a bit smaller.

DSM TM Professional Grade Grommet Machine w/ 2 Die Sets (#3 & #4) and 1000 Grommets Hand Eyelet Press Hole Punch Tool
Offered by Eshoppercity
Price: $99.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst grommet machine I've ever worked with, July 5, 2013
This was a total waste of money for me, the dies do not line up and grommet correctly even with adjustments. Horrible quality product. Do not buy!

Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage
Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage
Offered by Satisfaction4u (NO SHIPPING TO HI, PR, V.I, AK OR MILITARY ADDRESSES PLEASE, ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED)
Price: $157.50
19 used & new from $157.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this the only playhouse out there?, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage (Toy)
18mths to 8 years? I don't think so, more like 18-20 month old's. Its TINY! Step2, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I should of known step2 products were deceiving as always. This thing should be valued at $50. I have a 18mth and a 36mth old and from the looks of it, they will outgrow this thing fast. I was looking for a large playhouse, like the ones little tikes used to make long ago, where even adults can fit in it and even sleep in it. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you don't mind it being small.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, March 17, 2012
I was not impressed with the quality of this mirror, i was expecting much more since it was made in japan. Get the coglahns one instead.

Eureka Quick-Up Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum 96H
Eureka Quick-Up Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum 96H
Offered by DigitalEtc
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Average for a stick vac, September 13, 2011
Nothing special with this one, You cant really use it on sofas. Its got decent power and the fact that it comes with 2 batteries is a plus. Don't expect a strong suction. Of all the stick vacuums I would recommend this one for the price.

Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
Offered by Tom's Toys Beverly Hills
Price: $17.99
58 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Moon in my sons room, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Uncle Milton Moon In My Room (Toy)
We have glow in the dark stars up on the ceiling so I thought it would be neat to add this to the experience. My son is only 16 months old, but he likes it. It gets 4 out of 5 stars because the mounting is meant for the wall, not the ceiling, I had to improvise something to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the lighting system isn't smooth, meaning each phase is lit up unevenly and looks pretty bad. Other than that, this is great!

Cold Steel Bokken Polypropylene Handle
Cold Steel Bokken Polypropylene Handle
Price: $23.89
58 used & new from $21.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Coldsteel Bokuten, September 13, 2011
I use this for Kendo and I love it. I'm the only one in my dojo who has a plastic bokken and although it may not be traditional, it looks great, it feels great and I sleep comfortably knowing I can break other wooden bokkens with this, I might also get a white oak one just to please the purists.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2013 8:02 PM PDT