Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Canasta
Canasta

4.0 out of 5 stars fun game, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Canasta (App)
I enjoy playing it a lot. The only thing negitive is after you've played it for a while it seems to get so you can't beat it. I'm just starting that so I'm hoping it won't continue. It is really great game and its fun to play.

The Gifts of Asti
The Gifts of Asti

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Norton book, June 1, 2014
This review is from: The Gifts of Asti (Kindle Edition)
Its not her best book but it is good. a quick enjoyable read. about a priestess whose city is destroyed and her starting a new life in a future world.

Scary Mary (The Scary Mary Series Book 1)
Scary Mary (The Scary Mary Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and engaging, April 11, 2014
good book looking foreword to the rest of the series. Loved the dog and the charactors were interesting. The story kept you wanting to read more

Carcassonne [Download]
Carcassonne [Download]
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars problems, December 20, 2012
I loved the game but it has no explainations I couldn't find what any of the expansion are so of course the computer always wins. The help is in another language on line. The charactor you create disappears everytime you leave the game. Now I can't play it at all. I just keeps giving me an error message. On the other hand its a great and fun game. I am hoping that I will be able to play again soon.

Star Wolves [Download]
Star Wolves [Download]
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm confused, December 20, 2012
I'm really confused on how to use the controls. The help menu is very lacking. I think the game would be great fun if I could figure out how to use it

Shticks Of One And A Half Dozen Of The Other
Shticks Of One And A Half Dozen Of The Other
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this guy., December 20, 2012
Allan Sherman is a grea t comic singer. He has a great sence of humor. This song is a long one and changes topics frenquently I've looked for this song all over. I'm thrilled at finding it

The Spirit of Christmas
The Spirit of Christmas
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good story, December 20, 2012
A good uplifting short story about redemption and hope. It's also a ghost story at least I think it was. LOL

Elope Cadet Hat Brown. Brown. Size One Size.
Elope Cadet Hat Brown. Brown. Size One Size.
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $11.95
9 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great job, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Elope Cadet Hat
I was very inpressed great job just what I wanted. Fast service and sent with no problem. the perfect finish for my steam punk costume. Got lots of positive comments

The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff [Download]
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff [Download]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the sims 3 town life stuff., December 26, 2011
I like all the sims 3 games and add on. Since this is an add on its hard to give it a complete reveiw but it has a lot of cool stuff to add to the game.I think it is well wroth it.

The Sims 3 Pets [Download]
The Sims 3 Pets [Download]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the sims 3 pets., December 26, 2011
Its a great game. I love animals and have fun raising them in the game. The only problem with sims is that it is glitchy. Things freeze up or you can't get them to do things they have to do. Its still worth playing and it is a lot of fun.