Profile for K&T > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K&T RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI)
Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI)
Price: $49.00
42 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 22, 2015
I love it when it works......it will kick itself off the wifi network frequently.

Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Price: $29.99
91 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps coffee hot for my husband who works in a ..., February 22, 2015
Keeps coffee hot for my husband who works in a cold, cold steel mill in the midwest. We have had temperatures below freezing this year, and the thermos still keeps the coffee hot. He loves it!

Sophia Global Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for PGI-225 CLI-226 PIXMA printers including MX882 MG8220 MX892 MG6220 (2 Large Black, 2 Small Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad that I stumbled upon these, February 22, 2015
I will never buy ink again from Cannon! These ink cartridges are a bit messier than Cannon brand, but they are so worth the discounted price. The ink lasts just as long. I am so glad that I stumbled upon these!

Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control
Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control
Offered by Pavilion Electronics
Price: $57.95
91 used & new from $37.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommend it!, February 22, 2015
Puts out a lot of heat for a small product. Strongly recommend it!

The Dovekeepers: A Novel
The Dovekeepers: A Novel
by Alice Hoffman
Price: $8.26
200 used & new from $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest novels you will ever read!, February 22, 2015
One of the top three books I have ever read, and I read hundreds of historical novels each year. The first 50 pages or so are somewhat slow. Hang with it. One of the best books ever written, in my opinion. One of those that you wish you hadn't read, so that you could absorb it all over again. Of the hundreds of historical fiction novels I have read and thoroughly enjoyed, this is one of maybe three or four I have ever gone to the effort to write a review for. Excellent is an understatement. Savor this one!

Beadaholique Clear Rubber Bullet Clutch Earring Safety Backs (144)
Beadaholique Clear Rubber Bullet Clutch Earring Safety Backs (144)
Price: $4.17
29 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 22, 2015
works much better than the backs that came with my $500 earrings purchased from a local jeweler!

Ikea 301.841.73 Holmo 46-Inch Floor Lamp
Ikea 301.841.73 Holmo 46-Inch Floor Lamp
Offered by Fratelli
Price: $17.58
34 used & new from $15.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase the light bulbs they recommend for a warm, February 22, 2015
Have several of these in my therapy office. Purchase the light bulbs they recommend for a warm, soft glowing light. Love these lamps!

The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations
The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations
by Joyce Meyer
Price: $12.52
140 used & new from $1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Of literally hundreds of books I buy, this is one of five or so I have left a review., February 22, 2015
Truly speaks to the woman's heart. The first devotional I have ever used. Loved it so much, bought as gifts for my sister and my mom. Short, brief encouragement each day; power=packed words and scripture. Love it! Start your day with 5 minutes in this book, and your day will be brighter. Really gets to the matters of women's struggles, and is very encouraging. Cannot recommend it more!

Townhouse Rugs Carnival Stripe Multi Rug, 30-Inch by 46-Inch
Townhouse Rugs Carnival Stripe Multi Rug, 30-Inch by 46-Inch
Price: $30.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these -- have several sizes scattered about the wood ..., February 21, 2015
Love these -- have several sizes scattered about the wood floors of our home. Adds color and looks great with the wood floors of a medium-blonde color.

Kraft Old English Cheese Spread, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Kraft Old English Cheese Spread, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by Better Warehouse
Price: $32.97
6 used & new from $30.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 21, 2015
Great for cheese ball recipes! Hard to find after the holidays!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9