Profile for Amazon Shopalcoholic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Shopalcoholic RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 26, 2012
I love my new Shirt i can hardly wait to wear it. Its a perfect fit and the materials feel great. Thanks!!! I hope I helped with writing this review.

adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Black, White, Medium)
adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Black, White, Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 26, 2012
Love these workout pants. They run small so I would suggest a larger size if you don't like tight workout clothes. I always order a size bigger than when I shop for workout clothes. I wish they had these in different colors. Hope I helped out with this review on this product.

Devon & Jones D590W Women's Premium Twill M Black
Devon & Jones D590W Women's Premium Twill M Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 26, 2012
I Love my new button dress shirt when I opened the package and pulled out the shirt it looked big but when I tried it on it fit perfect and the material feels great. Proud of this product. I purchased another one in red. Hope I helped out with writing this review.

Devon & Jones Women's Long Sleeve Five-Star Performance Twill Button Down Dress Shirt - Garnet D555W M
Offered by The Fashion Rack
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 26, 2012
I Love my new button dress shirt when I opened the package and pulled out the shirt it looked big but when I tried it on it fit perfect and the material feels great. Proud of this product. I bought two of them and different colors of course. Hope I helped out with writing this review.

1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton White Goose Down Comforter Full/Queen
1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton White Goose Down Comforter Full/Queen
Offered by Egyptian Cotton Factory Outlet Store
Price: $144.95
3 used & new from $144.95

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, October 26, 2012
Not worth the price. The overall quality of the comforter isn't what is advertised. When I opened the bag I thought it would gain its full or fluffiness but it never fluff ed. It definitely doesn't look like that on my queen size bed.

FULL TILT Womens Varsity Jacket
FULL TILT Womens Varsity Jacket

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, October 26, 2012
Not what I expected the jacket is smaller than I thought. I would suggest going up a size. The jacket is super thin wouldn't advise wearing it on really go cold days. I hope I helped out with this review.

Women's Flat Wellies Rubber Rain & Snow Boots RainBoots (9, Black/White Plaid)
Women's Flat Wellies Rubber Rain & Snow Boots RainBoots (9, Black/White Plaid)
Offered by OrionDeals
Price: $37.99
2 used & new from $37.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, October 26, 2012
Not what I expected when i received the boots they were bend out of shape so when I put them on they looked all crinkled. Other than that they fit perfectly.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's V-Neck Pima Cotton Sweater-Black-Large
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's V-Neck Pima Cotton Sweater-Black-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 26, 2012
Got this as a gift for a guy friend and he absolutely love it...Good quality... I hope I helped out with writing this review.

The North Face Womens Half Dome Hoodie TNF Black Size Medium
The North Face Womens Half Dome Hoodie TNF Black Size Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, October 26, 2012
The Hoodie runs pretty small I order a medium thinking it would be a perfect fit but It wasn't what I expected it's very tight around the neck and snug fitting not for working out in as i had hoped. I hope I helped out with writing this review.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 26, 2012
I Love my new button dress shirt. It fits perfect and the material feels great. Proud of this product. Hope I helped out with writing this review.

Page: 1 | 2