Profile for Mcdo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mcdo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Grand Theft Auto V - PlayStation 4
Grand Theft Auto V - PlayStation 4
Offered by WorldWide Distributors
Price: Click here to see our price
85 used & new from $45.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Two words: GET IT!, November 22, 2014
This is a fantastic game. I was not planning on getting this one, as i had tried it on PS3 and did not find it all that great at first and got ride of it. When i saw a review video done by IGN and others, I was iffy on getting it, but all the reviews were so good i decided to take a chance, and i am really happy i did.

GRAPHICS - The graphics are super crisps. The whole city world is really high definition. The menus have a next gen feel as well and they are very easy to navigate. The cars look incredible. They all look so different and that`s a good thing. I find all characters have a lot of details to them. It is a live city where a lot of things are happening. I agree with the comparison videos which shows the PS4 version is better than the PS3 and by a lot. I have gotten a totally different feel for this game with the PS4 version than I did with the PS3 one.

SOUND - The music in this game is also top notch. The many various sounds coming out of the controller is just cool. Nice touch from Rockstar to have done that. The sounds you make while using your many guns and artillery are excellent. Also, dialogues are very good and voice acting is really well made. Overall sound design is of a great quality here. I like they added more songs for the cars. There is many theme songs for everyone's taste.

GAMEPLAY - I got used to the gameplay pretty quick. Not much to it. I find sometimes, the character does something i do not want like trying to climb when i just want to run or just running when i want to climb, but nothing serious. I find it difficult to navigate when in a car, but nothing that makes me hate the game. Sometime I am close to achieve an objective just to crash into something. However, I like a good challenge so, does not bother me too much. I have the patience to restart and get it right. I like the first and third person view option. Makes it interesting to have it optional at any time you want.

STORY - I knew the story already from PS3. I read from other reviewers this one had a weak storyline. For me, i believe it is quite alright. I did not get this game for the story. Everything I am doing something in this huge breathing world, I find I create my own story. Many times I loose track of doing missions because I get caught up exploring. I like the idea of having 3 main characters. I find it original to experience the game from each protagonist's perspective.

FUN - There is a ton of collectibles to find in this game, from wildlife animals pictures (20x) to take, monkey mosaic pics to find (50x), Spaceship parts (30x), nuclear waste (30x), submarine pieces (30x), hidden packages (12x), Stunt jumps (50x), aerial challenges (50x) and more, this game has lots to do. This game is an open free world where you can go and do what you please whenever you please. The map his HUGE and i find i never run out of ideas for things to do. Just looking around without moving is satisfying as there is always something happening.

BONUS - All DLC (cars, weapons, etc) that came for PS3 are available on the single player game. They even added bonuses for returning player who had purchased the PS3 version. Unfortunately for me, I will not have this content as I got ride of my PS3 version long ago :(

MULTIPLAYER - I have not tried this yet. I am quite happy with the single player game. But, I hear this is a blast so I am sure I will enjoy it eventually.

CONCLUSION - This game is unique. I was happy with the Last of us Makeover, but man, Rockstar really outdone themselves with this version of GTA V. I don't know if you can call this game the best ever, but as far as free roam go, this is the best one to me. A huge world with millions of things to do. I believe everyone should at least experience this game if not buy it. I would find it hard to believe anyone would fnd they went wrong getting this game.

Marvel Zombies: The Complete Collection Volume 3
Marvel Zombies: The Complete Collection Volume 3
by Frankilin Marraffino
Price: $25.36
53 used & new from $17.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but still nice, November 5, 2014
As mentioned in my other Marvel Zombies reviews, the Marvel Zombies arc is just my favorite one overall in all the comics i own except perhaps my Transformers IDW hardcover collection which is pretty sweet. Having said that, I just love Marvel Zombies. This volume 3 is no different than the first one for its awesomeness.

Volume 3 is a very nice book to have as your Marvel Zombies collection. I had all the hardcovers editions which came before the Zomnibus. I had no issues with the hardcovers, but then i saw they were going to make the paperback complete collection books. I sold all my harcovers to get them. I am very happy with my decision.

In this collection, we get all the stories in the correct reading order. This book (like the other two) has a bunch of cool Covers which were previously released in one hardcover book as a stand alone. All the covers are conveniently placed in front of their appropriate chapters. This book adds the ape evil evolution arc to the story. I had never read them, so i was really happy they were included in this volume. The last part of the book is a short haloween story which i also had not read before. There is also a lot of covers at the end and nice gory pics to look at.

As i mentioned in my review of Vol 1 and 2, this book is not too big to read like the Zomnibus. I really wanted this Zombnibus book, but it was just too big. So i am very happy they have produced this trade paperback collection. This is volume three, and since it covers almost all of the rest of material not included in Vol 1 and 2, i imagine this could be the last one. Unsure if there would be a 4th volume, but i would not mind if there was. My deepest hope was that the one with Ash (Army of Darkness crossover) was going to make it in one of the complete collection book as this is one of my favorite Marvel Zombies. However, i do not believe this will happen unless a fourth volume comes out with a hole bunch of stand alones.

Note: I deducted one start from my 5 stars scores because of the quality of the overall story and art which seemed to be a notch down from the original Marvel Zombies. I have tried to get into Destroy and Supreme, but, i just can't. Theyre a fun read, but nothing spectial. The quality (art style) however is just not that great to me.

Overall, for the price tag of this book, you get a lot for your money. I recommend it to all Zombies fans.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - PlayStation 4
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - PlayStation 4
Price: $39.00
136 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than anticipated, October 5, 2014
This is a fantastic game. I own assassin`s creed IV (Black Flag) and The Last of Us Remastered, but i must say that this game really feel like the first real next gen game to me. I was not planning on getting this one, heck, never even paid attention to it until one week before it came out when i saw a review video done by IGN. I was iffy on getting it, but all the reviews were so good i decided to take a chance, and i am really happy i did.

COMBAT - I will start to talk about what impress me the most: the combat. I have fallen in love with the Batman Arkham series because of the combat. Some call it button masher or button counter....call it what you will, the combat is super fun. All controls are super responsives. I must say, they really did a good job with this one. Dare i say it is better than the Batman series? The kills are awesome and i feel a great amount of satisfaction when i execute me some orcs. You can easily build up your meter just like in the batman series and unleash your deadly finishers.

GRAPHICS - The graphics are super crisps. The whole Mordor world is really high definition. The menus have a next gen feel as well and they are very easy to navigate. All orcs captains and warchiefs look incredible. They all look so different and that`s a good thing. In fact, all characters have a lot of details to them. The main character is flawless. I like looking at him run and jump or climb something. The zoom in when you encounter a orc captain never gets old. Other reviewers have mentionned it gets repetitive quick. I do not agree with that. Overall I though Black Flag was flawless with its spectacular graphics, but this one is just giving me the wow factor. Really really really good graphics with this one.

SOUND - The music in this game is also top notch. The many various sounds coming out of the controller is just cool. You can hear swords hit, dialogue, ghostly huming, crazy music when attacked by monters etc. It is very fun to hear the orcs talking to you or amongst themselves. The sounds you make while jumping through trees or roof tops is awesome. The sounds of the swords when you fight is again, top notch. Also, dialogues are very good and voice acting is really well made. Overall sound design is of a great quality here.

GAMEPLAY - I got used to the gameplay pretty quick. Not much to it. I find sometimes, the character does something i do not want like trying to climb when i just want to run or just running when i want to climb, but nothing serious. In fact, the gameplay is very familiar with assassin`s creed, but i find the mechanics works very well, although i would have choosen another button than R1 to pick up stuff. The tutorial of the game instruct you how to do it and it is really satisfying to make finisher kills once you get the hang of it.

STORY - I know the Lords of the Ring, but not as an avid fan. I read from other reviewers this one had a weak storyline. For me, i believe it is quite alright so far. I don't find i am at a total loss as i find the story to flow quite well. Don`t need much back story if you`re like me and you just want to kill some orcs.

FUN - There is a ton of collectibles to find in this game, from artifacts, lore, flowers, runes, hunting animals, hunting orcs captains, orcs warchiefs etc. You get to do a lot of sidequests like spy missions, power struggles, ability missions or just combat a whole horde of orcs. Best of all, this game is free roam. This game is an open free world where you can go and do what you please whenever you please. The map his HUGE and i find i never run out of ideas for things to do. Just looking around without moving is satisfying as there is always something hapening.

NEMESIS SYSTEM. I love the idea of having a world that keeps changing no matter what you do. Depending of who you kill or not, orcs captains and orcs warchiefs will not be the same every time you meet them. They also remember you if you killed them before or if they fled from you I really like this new system. It is something really different and innovative to me. The nemesis system brings a sense of "strategy" and a little bit of politics. You get to play a bit of game of thrones in deciding who you help raise to power and who you just crushed. It is really cool to be able to plan your attacks according to which Orcs you want to go up in the ladder. It does feels like a live interactive puzzle in an action game setting.

CONCLUSION - This game is unique. They would have called this game Orc Killers and i would have still gotten it. I really enjoy this game and i recommend to buy this game if you are like me and your like the Batman Arkham combat system. If you are an AC fan, you should enjoy this game a lot as the gameplay is almost the same. Like i said earlier, i was not planning on getting this one at all, but geez, i think this may be the best one out there for PS4 so far.

NHL 15 - PlayStation 4
NHL 15 - PlayStation 4
Price: $39.99
85 used & new from $35.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow.....worst release i have seen in a long time, September 9, 2014
Wow...all i can say is wow and not in a good way.

I don't think i have ever seen a bad game release like this one. I will clarify right away i have not purchased the game and will not. But, i have been getting NHL every year since 99 on the playstation except 03, 05 and 09. Now add 15 to my list.

This is what NHL 15 on new gen consoles will be missing. Yes, some of the points below will be patched later on, but for 60$ an imcomplete game is unacceptable. Now....what we will be missing:

Modes/Features
·No GM Connected
·No Online Team Play (when this is patched into the game later this year, it will use real NHL players and teams)
·No EA Sports Hockey League
·No EA Sports Arena
·No Online Shootouts
·No Live the Life
·No Be A Legend
·No Winter Classic
·No tournaments or Battle for the Cup
·No season mode (you can only play seasons in Be A GM, which is limited to NHL teams)
·No NHL 94 Anniversary mode
·No custom music support
·No create-a-play designer
·Cannot customize each team's AI
·No create-a-team
·No way to edit individual players
·Practice mode is now limited to one skater vs. an AI goalie

Gameplay
·No custom camera option
·No Action Tracker replay highlights
·No Top 3 Stars at the end of games.

Be A GM
·Yearly draft is fully automated by the CPU
·Cannot play the AHL games for your chosen franchise
·Players sent down to the minors do not accumulate any season stats
·No fantasy draft option
·No preseason games

Be A Pro
·No option to sim ahead to the next shift
·You only play in the NHL; you cannot play for minor league teams
·The Memorial Cup tryout period is gone. You now begin by picking an NHL team, or by letting a random CPU team draft you
·No All-Star game

Ultimate Team
·Cannot play against your friends
·No tournaments
·No mobile app

Yeah, i did not always use all the modes previously, but this feels like a huge step backward. UNACCEPTABLE EA!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 1:18 PM PDT

The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
Price: $29.99
78 used & new from $24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, August 3, 2014
This is a fantastic game. I had played this game on PS3 and absolutely adored it. This remastered edition is what finally made me buy a PS4.
I will not review this game much as it already has been done by many, but i will say a few things:

GRAPHICS - Estonishing, the colors are just really strong and everything looks alive. The environement , the city's, the weather, It is very colorful and nice to look at. The menus are gorgeous and also very pleasant to look at. It really looks and feel like a next gen game. I know it was a PS3 game ported on PS4, but if i did not know this fact before i purchased that remastered game, i would have thought it was a next gen only game. It is simply that gorgeous.

SOUND - The music in this game is top notch. Dialogues are very good and voice acting is superb. The sounds of the monsters (runners, clickers, bloaters) is simply amazing. It got me go jump on more than one occasion. Overall sound design is of a great quality here.

GAMEPLAY - I got used to the gameplay pretty quick. Not much to it. I find sometimes, the character does something i do not want, but it is caused mainly by me being attacked and panicking to find my right weapon to use. I would have prefered a better running move, but i can live with the way the characters run no problems. Overall, i find the melee combat satisfying.

STORY - Not much to say here other than this is the best story i have ever come across since i play video games.

FUN - There is a ton of collectibles to find in this game, from artifacts, comic books, training manuals, firefly pendants and more. I really like they added the DLC Left Behind and the new PHOTO mode. As well, this edition of the game as new difficulty mode ''GROUNDED''. I play on HARD right now and have my hands full. Lots of replay value with this game.

CONCLUSION - This game is simply the best game i have ever purchased. And this after i already purchased and sold the PS3 version one. If you are undecided about this game, i recommend go for it. If like me you already played this game on PS3 and do not think the price is right for this PS4 version, i still recommend to go for it if you liked the PS3 one. There are a lot of little things this version comes with that the PS3 version do not. I am really glad i got this one again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2014 4:50 PM PDT

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4
Offered by qualityservice18
Price: $30.14
146 used & new from $14.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a pirate's life, August 3, 2014
EDIT - Below you will find my review of this game on PS3. I must admit that the PS4 version is not out of this world compared to the PS3 version, but there are a lot of noticeable différences for the better between the two versions like the water and the weather to name only those ones. I also really like the way the character moves hidden under leaves. I must say this game is an excellent game on PS3 or PS4. Glad i got it again on PS4. - END EDIT
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a fantastic game. I have never owned or even played the first three AC games. I have heard a lot about them but just never got to it. I was not planning on getting this one either, but the pirate theme caught my attention. After reviewing a lot of videos on youtube, i decided to give this one a shot. Boy, i am a happy camper right now.

NAVAL COMBAT - I will start to talk about what impress me the most: the naval combat. I am in the canadian navy and i have seen a lot of sea time in my 20 years career. I can not get over of real the waves are in this game. You really feel like you are at sea and i know what i am talking about. The ship responds very well and i am amazed how real this all look. The combat will greatly be affected by how you make your approach and how you use the waves to your advantage. This is the best sea simulation i have seen on any game.

GRAPHICS - I got this game for PS3 and have watched comparaison videos with PS4. Other than the sea being better when you look afar, i don't really see much differences. This game was made for PS3 and ported to PS4. Granted, PS4 will have a few more details here and there, but the game looks great on PS3. The colors are just really strong and everything looks alive. The sea, the islands, the city's, the life in the islands and the city. It is very colorful and nice to look at. The menus are gorgeous and very pleasant to look at. It really looks and feel like a next gen game with those menus.

SOUND - The music in this game is top notch. The singing of the sailors when you travel on your ship is outstanding. Specially for me who's in the Navy. Dialogue are very good and voice acting is good. The pirates dialogue really make you feel you are in the pirates era. Erggg Mite..... The sounds you make while jumping through trees or roof tops is awesome. The sounds of the swords when you fight is top notch. Overall sound design is of a great quality here.

GAMEPLAY - I got used to the gameplay pretty quick. Not much to it. I find sometimes, the character does something i do not want like trying to climb when i just want to run or just running when i want to climb, but nothing serious. The fighing system is a bit like the Batman Arkham series, but not as good. However, it does what it is supposed to do and the melee combat is still satisfying. The Naval Combat is, from what i understand, better than AC3. Since i have never played AC3, i can't really comment on that one. But, from what i have seen on this game, the gameplay mechanics works very well. The tutorial of the game instruct you how to do it and it is really satisfying to destroy or board another vessel once you get the hang of it.

STORY - Since this is my first AC game, i do not know the story. I read from other reviewers this one had a weak storyline. For me, i could not care less since i don't know the story anyway. I don't find i am at a total loss because one minute i am a pirate and another i am a new corporate employee in present time. Even though i do not fully understand the whole background story, i don't feel that it was a must to play the first 3 games in order to play this one. I still fully enjoy the storyline and if i ever need to, i will get the missing pieces from the net.

FUN - There is a ton of collectibles to find in this game, from treasure chests, shanty music songs, special amulets, pieces of bones from dead animals (forget what they are called), hunting animals, hunting sharks, whales and your usual assasination or spy missions. Best of all, this game is free roam. This game is an open free world where you can go and do what you please whenever you please. The map his HUGE and i find i never run out of ideas for things to do.

CONCLUSION - This game will not make me get the first three AC's games. It was really the pirate theme which got me to play this one. I have been waiting a long time for a good pirate game and this one is it to me. They would have called this game Pirates of the Carabean and i would have still gotten it. The fact it is Assassin's Creed is cool. I really enjoy this game and i recommend to buy this game if you are like me and you like pirate theme. If you are an AC fan, you still should like this game unless you want this game to be too much like AC1 or AC2 which i understand it is not as far as story goes.

Marvel Zombies: The Complete Collection Volume 2
Marvel Zombies: The Complete Collection Volume 2
by Fred Van Lente
Price: $24.62
44 used & new from $17.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Zombies, May 27, 2014
The Marvel Zombies arc is just my favorite one overall in all the comics i own except perhaps my Transformers IDW hardcover collection which is pretty sweet. Having said that, I just love Marvel Zombies. This volume 2 is no different than the first one for its awesomeness.

Volume 2 is a very nice book to have as your Marvel Zombies collection. I had all the hardcovers editions which came before the Zomnibus. I had no issues with the hardcovers, but then i saw they were going to make the paperback complete collection books. I sold all my harcovers to get them. I am very happy with my decision.

In this collection, we get all the stories in the correct reading order of Marvel Zombie 2, 3, 4 and return. This book aslo has a bunch of cool Covers which were previously released in one hardcover book as a stand alone. All the covers are conveniently placed in front of their appropriate chapters. So, you get covers for Marvel Zombies 2 before the Marvel Zombies 2 section so on so forth. I find it adds to the overall experience. The last part of the book is material from marvel zombies return spotlight. We get interviews with various people associated with Marvel Zombies and the background story of Marvel Zombies 3 and 4. They exlplain why they went across different Marvel Universe. Very interesting to read. There is also a lot of covers at the end and nice gory pics to look at.

As i mentioned in my review of Vol 1, this book is not too big to read like the Zomnibus. I really wanted this Zombnibus book, but it was just too big. So i am very happy they have produced this trade paperback collection. This is volume two, and since it only covers approx 2/3 of all the Marvel Zombies book out there with Vol 1, i imagine there will be at least 3 volumes. Unsure if there would be a 4th volume, but i would not mind if there was. My deepest hope is that the one with Ash (Army of Darkness crossover) is going to make it in one of the complete collection book as this is one of my favorite Marvel Zombies. I imagine Vol 3 will be for Marvel Zombies Vol 5, Destroy, Supreme and hopefully Army of Darkness + Marvel Zombies Evil Evolution. They could also have Vol 3 for Marvel Zombies Vol 5, Destroy and Supreme and have a Vol 4 as a final book with all crossovers. We'll see.

Note: I wanted to deduct one start from my 5 stars scores because of the quality of the overall story and art which seemed to be a notch down from the original Marvel Zombies in Vol 1. However, when i look at the product overall, you still get fantastics stories for a reasonnable price and let's face it.....It's Marvel Zombies.....so 5 stars.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - Playstation 3
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - Playstation 3
Price: $27.99
103 used & new from $19.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing Game, February 17, 2014
This is a fantastic game. I had heard a lot about this game, but was never into the dungeon & dragon style or Role playing game (RPG). Since i really enjoyed the Fallout series (Fallout 3 and New Vegas) even though they were filled by bugs and glitches, i decided to give this game a try since it was made by Bethesda. All i can say is wow. I have given 5 stars reviews on games before, but this game has to be the best one yet. It just has to be.

I will not review this game in depth since it has already been done a lot, but i will say a few things.

GRAPHICS - I got this game for PS3 and it looks great. The engine looks a lot better than Fallout3 or New Vegas. Yes, i understand that this game was created more recently, but still, there is an impressive difference in my opinion. The world of Skyrim is very colorful and very nice to look at. There is a lot of details in the different game world area you venture into. The menus are gorgeous and very pleasant to look at also which is a definite plus.

SOUND - The music in this game is top notch. What else can be said here. Overall sound design is of outstanding quality.

GAMEPLAY - I got used to the gameplay pretty quick. It is very similar to the Fallout series. Not much to it. It is mostly the same as any RPG. The fighing system works pretty well for what it is supposed to do. The tutorial of the game instruct you how to do it and it is really satisfying to see the slow motion sequence of performing a fatal kill. I have yet to see a glitch or a bug. From all the research i have done, it seems that most bugs/glitches, if not all were fixed with this legendary edition.

STORY - I read from other reviewers this one had a weak storyline. Other say the pace is slow pace and boring. I will say that yes, there are slower moments in this game, but never boring. Once you get a few levels up, there are an impressive different options which opens up to you. I find the story to be rich and pretty deep. Sometime, it takes a while to talk to every characters, but i do not mind it as it keeps me interested. The more i know about the world of Skyrim, the more i want to know about it. I find the whole theme to be truly fascinating. Lastly, I don't find i am at a total loss because this is my first experience with the elder scrolls series. You can pick this one up and easily go from there.

FUN - There is a ton of collectibles to find in this game and one millions things to do. Too many for me to mentioned them all here. This game is an open free world where you can go and do what you please whenever you please. The map his HUGE and i find i never run out of ideas for things to do. I have only scratched the surface of this game. I did not even thouch the DLC's yet. Since this game is truly a beast, I strongly suggest to get the Hardcover game guide which is a brick to read, but contains very helpful information. I have the hardcover gameguide and it is spectacularily well done.

CONCLUSION - This game will not make me get all of the previous Elder Scrolls games. I am quite content with this one which i'm sure will last me for a long time. It is said that this game has approx 350 quests and about 3000 hours of gameplay. And that is only in the main game if i am not mistaken. It does not even cover the DLC's. If you like RPG or game which you can consider masterpiece, you owe it to yourself to at least try this game. I consider it a must buy, but i suppose this type of game is not for everyone.

Lego: Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 3
Lego: Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 3
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: Click here to see our price
87 used & new from $12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars LEGO just keeps getting better, January 14, 2014
This is a fantastic game. Me and the wife have owned pretty much all lego games so far. I was getting tired of the concept by Lord of the Rings. I was not gonna get this one, but during the holiday season, how can you say no to your girlfriend, especially when the lego games are the only one she will play. I decided to give this one a shot. Boy, i am a happy camper right now.

CONCEPT - I will start to talk about what impress me the most: the fact that it is MARVEL. So many characters to choose from and so much to do. They really nailed the MARVEL concept with this game. Every characters have their own powers; flying, super strenght, web slinging, ice, fire, telekinesis, electricity, etc...it`s all there. On top of that, they can pretty much all drive cars except the bigger characters like Hulk or the Abomination. I honestly have not had that much fun with a lego game since the first star wars lego game.

GRAPHICS - The colors are really strong and everything looks alive in Lego New York city. There is a lot of interactions with other characters within the city. The Marvel lego characters just looks plain awesome in their lego attire. A lot of fun to to watch the transformations some of them have like small venom becoming big venom or Bruce Banner becoming the Hulk. You can transform at will too except when you first start the game and you have to find a Shield Terminal first before you can have the option of transforming any characters at will. Overall, the menus are gorgeous and very pleasant to look at. It really looks and feel like a Marvel game.

GAMEPLAY - I got used to the gameplay pretty quick. Not much to it. I find sometimes, the character can do something i do not want especially when flying. They are a bit hard to control, but not the end of the world hard. Driving is a bit of the same. Not overly hard, but sometime you may miss your race objective because you ran in a lamp post or another car you just could not avoid. Still, the gameplay mechanics works very well. I find the tutorial of the game lacking a bit as sometime you will not really know what your next objective is. But, nothing internet can`t solve.

FUN - There is a ton of collectibles to find in this game, from hidden characters, to hidden stan lee characters needing helps to red bricks to gold bricks to canisters....there is a lot. Even just collecting coins not doing any missions is fun. You get to try all different characters and their powers. This game is free roam where you can go and do what you please whenever you please while in the city. However, when you start a mission, then it is how the game wants you to do it. I find the New York map pretty big and i find i never run out of ideas for things to do.

CONCLUSION - I think this game might just be the best lego game yet. It was really the MARVEL theme which got me to play this one...(and my wife..lol). We really enjoy this game and we recommend to buy this game if you are like us and enjoy couple games or game for adults/kids or any of the previous lego games. You won`t feel lost as this game is a bit of the same os previous lego games. But why change a winning formula?

4/5 stars - I took away one star because sometime, you will get stuck in a level and there will be a game breaking bug preventing you from continuing. You will be at the end of the level waiting for something to happen but nada. After a while, you will have to hard reset (power off) your ps3 and start that level over only to find out you did the exact same thing but this time, the game fowarded the way it should have been the first time. It occured twice so far in two different levels and we are only at 1/3 of the game. Bugs like that should not happen in a game in our opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 12:39 PM PST

Marvel Zombies: The Complete Collection Volume 1
Marvel Zombies: The Complete Collection Volume 1
by Robert Kirkman
Price: $28.38
12 used & new from $24.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Who does not like Marvel Zombies?, November 14, 2013
Marvel Zombies are just awesome. Yes the late marvel zombies such as Marvel zombies 4-5, Destroy, are not as good as the originals, but still it's marvel zombies.

This book is a very nice to have as your Marvel Zombies collection. I had all the hardcovers editions which came before the Zomnibus. I had no issues with the hardcovers, but then i saw this book. I had to have it.

One thing i really like with this collection is we get all the stories in the correct reading order. Not necessary, but a nice to have. On top of that, they added the Covers which were previously released in one hardcover. All the covers are conveniently placed in front of their appropriate chapters. So, all covers for Marvel Zombies are before the Marvel Zombies section so on so forth. I find it adds to the overall experience. The last part of the book is material from marvel spotlight. We get interviews with various people associated with Marvel Zombies. Very interesting to read. There is also a lot of covers at the end and nice pictures to look at.

This book is not too big to read like the Zomnibus. Man, i really wanted this Zombnibus book, but it was just too big. So i am very happy they have produced this trade paperback collection. This is volume one, and since it only covers approx 1/3 of all the Marvel Zombies book out there, i imagine there will be at least 3 volumes. Volume 2 is already coming out next year. I really hope the one with Ash (Army of Darkness crossover) is going to make it in this complete collection otherwise, why call this the complete collection?

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2013 7:11 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5