Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Revelation > Reviews

Browse

Revelation's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Revelation RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book
The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Stationery
Price: $6.49
54 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, Great Quality., September 5, 2014
Much better then I expected for the price, the print is about a ten & twelve font, with a hard cover front and back. Very good quality with alphabet index on each page, very easy to use with plenty of room for your Internet information, such as name, site address, login or username, password and for notes. Listing of three web pages on each page, including separate pages for Software License numbers, and notes in the back of book. It is approximately five 1/2 inches tall by four 1/4 inches wide, I would highly recommend and order again. This is a great deal, good quality, and should last a long time, but remember to be careful of where you leave it, because with some of your information in the book, you could loose some privacy and/or funds. Good luck and God Bless.

Winegard HD7694P High Definition VHF/UHF Antenna
Winegard HD7694P High Definition VHF/UHF Antenna
Price: $57.99
61 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, above average fringe area, and fast easily assembly,, September 5, 2014
You cannot beat the Amazon deal, as long as free shipping is included, the Winegard antenna is exactly what I expected and arrived in three days. The Winegard antennas are equal to the Channel Masters quality and in my opinion actually better for distance, warranty and are Made in the U.S.A. Beware of the box they are shipped in, not very good packaging and the antennas could be bent, so check the antenna out first thing, this model is not difficult to handle, or to put together. Typical style, this Winegard will go up on my roof, in Michigan I am located approximately thirty-five miles away from station, which this type or style should pick up easily. If not, come back and check out my reviews later, but at this stage I would recommend. Average antenna, for thirty to forty mile range, urban or suburban, two story high. Good luck and God Bless.

Survival Tactics
Survival Tactics
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to any first aid book, or kit., August 19, 2014
This review is from: Survival Tactics (Kindle Edition)
I am not an extremist or a survival nut, but I want my family to be safe and being a survivalist is just being a realist. Today we face so much questionable unknown, that we need to be ready and alert, this book provides some professional tactics that will come in hand, out in the woods, or in the city. Finding food will be a priority and being able to take care of simple health challenges, such as a broken leg, or arm might come up, having a guide available on how to repair a broken arm, or to take care of it until help can be fine. Will be necessary, unless your a doctor, having a first aid kit is necessary...etc. This book is a great start, and should be something you have in your getaway bag, or downstairs in your safe room...good luck and pray that we never will need it. But I don't think so...

Sealing Yourself In: Prepping for Bioterrorism, Chemical Disasters, and Pandemics (The NEW Survival Prepper Guides Book 3)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, very insightful, August 19, 2014
I wish you did not need this, but in todays world. I found this book well worth the price, it had some great simple ideas that I do not believe we would have available unless we purchase the items ahead. Such as duct tape, or garbage bags, simple everyday items but would we have them available and the idea of using the bathtub, or the hot water tank, these are good ideas and anything is and would be worth the work. If it was everyone for themselves, I think we all need to think about it. Mostly if you live in a large city,...

The Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed more then ever today..., August 19, 2014
You can never learn to much, and to get another view of His Commandments is worth it, but be careful that you do not accept to much world view in anything. For His words are not from this world, they are His alone...God Bless.

The Sayings Of Confucius
The Sayings Of Confucius

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, very easy to understand and to follow., August 9, 2014
As many of you may know by now, I am a Strong Conservative Christian and I follow the words of the Heavenly Father. However it is also important that we study the words of men and to be prepared for the truth and the Coming of the Heavenly Father, Satan works to destroy the Lord's words and our faith. We must be educated and prepared, this book helps to compare men's words with the Heavenly Fathers, it is not intended to be the only treasured words, but this book is a easy read and does help us to understand men's actions and our behavior. It goes back centuries and before computers, televisions, radios and of course media. So it provides a picture of men before all of the modern stuff, it can help us to understand our direction, and our behavior, but remember, it is not intended to be the foundation. Good luck and Peace.

Satan's Hoax: End-Times Prophecies Through the Eyes of a Modern-Day Paul
Satan's Hoax: End-Times Prophecies Through the Eyes of a Modern-Day Paul

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary but Real, Good Read., August 9, 2014
Very important today for any individual to try and to understand the signs of the coming of the Lord. With so many different ideas, and so many false religions, right here in our own country, it is important for us today, to research and to study the word. This book not only provide you with some back ground information but it starts to awaken your mind and match much of it with todays life styles. Remember the power of Satan is the only one second to our Heavenly Father, so it makes sense that Satan's powers are strong, and his hoax's and his games are real. More real today, then yesterday and they are working successfully, get an eye opener and read this book. God Bless.

Why You Should Speak in Tongues
Why You Should Speak in Tongues
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read and true, August 9, 2014
As a strong Conservative Christian I found this very helpful and interesting I would recommend for those who are moving forward in their faith and with the Lord. Speaking in Tongues is a part of that process, but only for the faithful, it is not a game.

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Easy, August 9, 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Amazon Video)
My comment is not only about the movie, but also the quality of the product, or HD. It was more then what I expected and is worth the money and to watch, wanted to update my memory before watching the new Hunger Game movie that came out. This was fast and easy, recommend.

Walking with Jesus Christ (Bible Verses of Christ Organized In Applicable Topics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another tool,, August 9, 2014
Another good read and start to understand the Lord Jesus Christ, but please do not stop here, check out a good honest and truthful King James Version of the Holy Bible. One that is not updated every year for society, you need to have a strong foundation first, this is a good start and another tool in the process. God Bless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5