ARRAY(0x94ed89a8)

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bryan A. Smith "BA SMITH" RSS Feed (Capitol Heights,MD)

BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit)
BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit)
Price: $18.16
49 used & new from $5.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Bionic!!!! Christina does it again!, June 10, 2010
I love this album because reaffirm why christina is a powerhouse in the industry. She pushes the envelope musically on this album by emracing an electonic/ dance sound and still manages to infuse heart and soul into her music. Songs like "You Lost Me" prove that she still has the excellent power house vocals that supercedes her contemporaries. "Prima Donna" and "Bionic" shows the strong, self affirming side Aguilera.Please go get this album! You will not regret it.

Make Me
Make Me

5.0 out of 5 stars "Make Me" ,makes me wanna dance!!!!!!!, September 25, 2009
This review is from: Make Me (MP3 Music)
I love this song. It captures all incarnations of Janet, and shows that she is indeed the queen of R&B POP! When I listen to the song, it definitely takes me back to her debut in the eighties, when her music was more party oriented. I also love it because it not overtly sexual, but it still has a hint sexy swagger to it. When you listen to it, you cant help but dance!!! To sum it up its janet going back to basics. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

20 Y.O.
20 Y.O.
Offered by creativemusicsf
Price: $5.99
120 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars 20 Y.O., November 10, 2006
This review is from: 20 Y.O. (Audio CD)
Two years ago Damita Jo was released and it did not do well. Given the circumstances, how well could it have done. Boobgate tarnished her image causing her to recieve a lot of negative press. She went from pop sensation to a scarlet letter jezzebel in a span of a day. It was not like Damita Jo was that stellar of an album. I'm not saying it was horrible, but when you come off of fun album like All For You which is standard Janet fun music, and make something with more diverse song selection and less dance oriented, then you cant help but be somewhat disaapointed with DamitaJo! But here we are two years later and we have 20YO! The first single, "Call on Me", had me concerned because to me it does not sound like a Janet track. Then I immediately resolved that 20YO was going to be DamitaJo part 2. I mean to me its more of a Nelly/JD song then it is Janet Jackson. Even to this day the song is probably my least favorite on 20YO. So then she released "So Excited", which is a big step up for her as far as singles, mainly because the song is fun, but it still lacks the vibrant upbeat feel that is normaly associated with Janet. So while I liked the track it still was not perfect for me. What made the song grow on me is seeing her dance in the video. But then that was tainted because once again sex was being used to make the video attractive and not the music. So the cd is finally released, I purchase it, and then i begin to form my final thought on Janet's 20YO. I like the album. Its worth the money and time to listen to it. The eleven tracks(plus 5 interviews) are a major improvement from her last effort because they each have the fun element that gives you a spark of hope that Janet still has what made her loved by so many people. But then that ray of hope that is present on the album is over shaddowed by her sexulality which has a strong prescence on the CD. I also think that while Jermaine's production does make her relevant and youthful, I think it produces more of a hip-hop/R

Batman: The Animated Series, Volume One (DC Comics Classic Collection)
Batman: The Animated Series, Volume One (DC Comics Classic Collection)
DVD ~ Kevin Conroy
Offered by Two Thumbs Up
Price: $29.45
21 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an Awsome DVD Collection, July 9, 2004
I've been a fan of Batman for 16 years. I can remember enjoying the 60's tv show, the movies, and the animated series. The first episode I saw from the animated series was "Heart of Ice", where Mr. Freeze was the villian. After seeing that episode, I immediately became a fan.I appreciate this show for capturing the true essence of who Batman is and what he stands for. I also think that its awsome how the animated series stays true to the comics and reintroduces the viewer to Batman's Rougues Gallery which features some of the greates villans in comic book history.Batman: TAS Vol.1 is a great item for every Batman fan to own. Every episode and comentary makes this DVD collection a must have.